- Proactive project manager with 8 years of experience effectively managing multiple complex IT projects with diverse mid to large scale cross - functional teams in challenging environments.
- Adaptable and communicative with strong project planning and risk management skills.
- A proven leader focused on customer service, building team relationships, and consistently achieved on-time project delivery that met or exceeded expected results within budget.
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Teams)
- MS Project/Server
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Next Gen EMS Project Manager
- Consistently maintained 100% monthly compliance in PMx (Project Management Excellence - PMO tool) within the tracking areas of project scope, schedule, resources, and budget.
- Removed impediments facilitating ad-hoc meetings, engaging appropriate resources, finding the right solution, and escalating as needed.
- Regularly assessed project’s ability to continue to meet business objectives tracking progress of Scrum ceremonies ensuring “complete” realization of business benefits.
- Streamlined project’s communication plan, resulting in alignment with required Agile methodologies and resource accountability.
- Provided weekly/monthly status and metrics reporting to stakeholders on burn down progress, release updates, risk/issues/decisions, and budget.
PROMISE Retirement Project Manager III
- Reduced 95% of data relationship integrity errors serving as the technical lead and liaison between PReSERVE (archive solution team), Column IT (data extract vendor), and PROMISE DevOps team.
- Managed the end-to-end development of a scaled down version of the PROMISE environment to accommodate audit and ad-hoc reporting.
- Assumed BA (Business Analyst) role writing user requirements, system retirement plan, user test cases, and performing UAT.
- Implemented a phased approach strategy for server decommissioning based upon PROMISE users’ requirements achieving 800K early cost write-off for the business.
- Coordinated the demanding responsibilities and interdependences between Column IT, PROMISE DevOps team, PReSERVE, and records management ensuring alignment with project schedule, data governance, and QA.
Application Migration Transformation Factory (AMTF) Project Manager
- Analyzed and tracked master inventory list for over 950 servers, engaged internal and external resources, coordinated sever downtime, and developed requirements documentation, project schedules, and change requests to coordinate the strategy for each project.
- Standardized the asset decommissioning/retirement process increasing the accuracy of infrastructure and applications’ historical data.
- Introduced daily Scrum meeting to increase project teams’ productivity and time management resulting in a 90% turnaround time with infrastructure provisioning ensuring scheduled migrations.
Request Service Delivery (RSD) Project Manager
- Collaborated with key resources to write requirements and managed all deliverables.
- Served as RSD SME (Subject Matter Expert) on Provisioning On Demand strategy team to reduce manual costly sever builds with the implementation of automated technology.
Associate Program Manager
- Implemented a weekly process to receive all 35 workstreams’ updated project schedules, resulting in an 85% reduced turnaround time for updating the integrated project plan and analyzing critical deliverables and dependencies maximizing program and integration success.
- Developed and presented program’s scorecard at weekly core team meeting communicating clear status to integrated management office and other stakeholders.
- Oversaw financial reporting and managed risks/issues log for the program and integrated management office.