- 14 years of experience in IT Project Management, Process Re - engineering, Change Management, Business System/Process Analysis, Testing & Process Improvement.
- Proven leadership in creating and aligning senior leaders to executive dashboards and reporting on large program efforts and related performance and benefits.
- Visionary - highly successful in creating strategy, identifying opportunities and building successful project management programs. Expertise in overseeing technology improvement initiatives and aligning technology services with business goals on time and within budget.
- Agile - Certified Scrum Master & Release Train Engineer with experience in implementing Agile Methodology using JIRA (Kanban/Scrum) tool.
- Proficient - in presenting, communicating and training project teams; leading & directing meetings with senior executives and establishing & maintaining client & vendor relationship.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Project Office, Confluence and SharePoint.
- Supporting and coaching an Agile Release Train (ART) by steering it to success and navigating the complexity of delivering software in large, cross-functional environments.
- Helped resolve and escalate impediments, manages risk, helps assure value delivery, and drives program level continuous improvement.
- Accountable for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and delivery of value through the program.
- Release Train Engineer for Shared Platforms portfolio. Conducted several Program Increment for the entire ART including setting up and overseeing all Agile Ceremonies (Standups, PBR, Review, Planning, Retro, PO Sync, SoS).
- Facilitated Remote Program Increment during Covid 19 with 5 teams across India, Jersey City & Charlotte and over 100 participants. Used JIRA, Confluence, Webex, AgileView (PI Planning Board) to capture the outputs from 3 day event. (PI Objectives, Sprint Goals, ROAM, Program Retrospective, Internal/External Dependency, etc.)
- Responsible for program and portfolio reporting, including schedule and budget performance, risk rating, issues log and action items, to the senior leadership team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with the work stream leads to ensure we have the proper JIRA structure (Epics, User Story, Sub-Tasks etc.) set up that properly maps to Portal Projects, Portal Milestone, deliverables which we report against on a weekly basis.
- Working with the ART team to priotitize the features to be considered in the next program increment (PI) planning cycle. Facilitating the ART team’s refinement of features to be considered in the PI planning cycle to meet the Feature Definition of Ready.
- Certified Scrum Master for the team and assisted in creating and maintaining Kanban Board. Facilitating daily stand up with the team. Acting as a RTE for Scrums of Scrums amongst other teams in the program.
- Improved team velocity by incorporating capacity planning into sprint planning sessions.
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by 25% within the first few months of Agile adoption. Removed team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
- Facilitated team and cross-team Retrospectives to build good working relationships among the 5 agile teams across 3 states. Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlog.
- Used velocity of the entire ART to build Release Plan (Using burnup chart) and predict the delivery of the application to the stakeholders. Developed various dashboards for Senior Lead Team using Tableau/Excel to show Sprint Predictability and Velocity for the entire ART.
- Acting as a key point of contact for Individual Market - Distribution & Development (IM-D&D) and maintaining a high level of operational excellence by ensuring that the technology needs of IM-D&D’s management, its customers, the General Agencies are met in effective and efficient manner.
- Implemented and enforced Scrum Principles and practices, facilitated continuous improvement and identified and removed team impediments.
- Acted as Scrum Master for a team of 6. Working with the Product Owner to prioritize the Product Backlog and continuous delivery of Epics and Stories. Used Sprint Reports, Velocity Charts, Burn up/down charts and predictability metrics for continuous improvement.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards. Created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data using Business Intelligence tool (Tableau).
- Using Clarity for resource and schedule management across projects, creating Work Breakdown Structure in MS Project and detailed project plan using PPM tools like Clarity.
- Directing the Security team to create and verify quality requirements, also to deliver a flawless product. Supervise the team to create training documents, reference materials, also documents for support systems and acceptance testing.
- Led team to build a Risk Reporting Dashboard to for NYDFS Project indicating Risks Open for the agencies and plan of action to remediate them.
- Produce detailed MS project plans with schedule set key tasks & milestones, phases, resource allocation, duration, dependencies, deadlines & constraints; build project documentation using MS Office, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio & Productivity tools
Project Manager PMO/Finance Controller
- Assisted with tracking the overall progress and success of the department’s projects and key initiatives using Ms. SharePoint to ensure that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for budgeting large scale projects including managing, creating and cutting large budgets and running lead on delivery.
- Transitioned all excel reporting for Resource Management, Project Allocations, and Budget Forecasting to a division level Access database reporting tool
- Work directly with Director of PMO and Managing Director of Payments & Technology in leading day to day oversight of all programs in the portfolio, setting governance standards, identifying critical cross project dependencies & providing detailed & high level project/program/financial reporting
- Using the Clarity PPM Tool, assisted in tracking and reconciling department level time sheet entries
- Worked with Technology teams and other partners to report status and communicate overall status report. Extensively used MS Project to track the timeline for each project throughout the different phases.
- Provided technology and consulting services to senior management as part of Sales Technology Integration team covering all Project Management aspects for the joint venture between Confidential and Smith Barney.
- Acted as a Liaison in coordinating programmers and large project teams for integration, representing Sales Technology at program meetings, status reporting, dependency and issue/risk management and acting as a key player for problem resolution and root cause identification.
- Assured that all PMO related projects and activities were delivered on time and had accurate financial support (using Clarity) and reporting. Managed budget and resources with CA Clarity PPM
- Planned and performed high level testing and validation in various different environments such as: JVC, UAT, Dev and Production and coordinating with various testers to resolve critical defects.
- Developed management reporting standards to provide regular status postings to senior managers throughout the firm and provide transparency on all project accomplishments, next steps, and issues; utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe applications. Additionally help setup tracking and status reporting via SharePoint.