- Associate Product Manager with a history in customer experience management and new client enablement.
- Skilled in collaborating with clients and team members to achieve organizational objectives.
- Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing technology solutions.
- Expert organizer and team leader with the capacity to solve problems creatively at all organizational levels.
- Technical proficiency in Confidential payroll management systems and several recruiting applicant tracking systems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Product Management
- Human Capital Management
- Team Leadership
- Story Writing
- Project Management
- SaaS Implementation
- HRIS Technologies
- Training & Mentorship
- Customer Advocate
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Agile Methodology
Associate Product Manager
- Manage the end - to-end product development cycle, including: discovery, user research, design prototyping, user validation, release communication and product training.
- Reduced the amount of time account managers spent addressing data-change requests from clients by 90% within first six months of overseeing Scout’s contingent workforce product through product enhancement.
- Worked with UX to design a new timekeeping entry method that reduced the amount of customer support tickets from timesheet users by 20%.
- Acted as main product liaison with clients and internal stakeholders, translating business needs into feature and function requirements.
- Acted as product owner and led agile team of software developers and UX designers for Scout’s contingent hiring solution.
- Scout’s Pendo owner, advocating for training, usage and rolled out Scout’s resource center through integration between Pendo and Zendesk.
Customer Experience Manager
- Managed and provided customer service for Scout’s permanent and contingent vendor management solution.
- Implemented new customer service structure that helped see an increase in our NPS score of five points within three quarters.
- New client integration or customer enablement: manage process of on-boarding client through our product’s integration offering with various client specific ATS’s like Workday, Kenexa BrassRing, SuccessFactors, iCIMS, Taleo Enterprise and Business Editions.
- Trained, managed, and transferred knowledge to all existing members on customer experience team.
- Acted as a liaison between client or internal associates and product management team with a consultative approach to understand the core issue or problem, basing recommendation on product enhancement or internal process improvement amongst teams through excellent communication.
Customer Experience Technical ExecutiveConfidential
- Implementation of integration between Scout and client partner’s application tracking system.
- Provide service delivery and change management to clients through training on product, features and recent product releases.
- Conduct and facilitate monthly internal company meeting to present product feature releases.
- Design internal/external training materials and standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Client engagement initiatives: based on client data from Tableau and through our NPS data, host client round-tables with product management to share and triage product feedback.
- Manage client requests or issues through CRM systems: Salesforce, Zendesk.
Confidential, Elk Grove, IL
Human Capital Management Consultant
- Generated customized human capital management solutions for large corporate clients.
- Consultative approach regarding payroll, tax, legislative updates and operating procedures: Liaison between internal partners who specialized in benefits, human resources, tax and time and labor management for effective solution outcomes for clients utilizing Confidential Vantage HCM.
- Facilitated weekly status calls with client stakeholders to share updates through other team members on outstanding service requests and or progress of specific projects.
- Reviewed business processes and advised clients on system services available within the Confidential Vantage HCM application.