- Diversified technical professional with experience in project management offering a proven record of success leading in all phases of diverse technology projects with PMP training.
- Solid experience in software architecture, application development, database development, data analysis, network solutions, business intelligence, artificial intelligence and, robotic process automation.
- Hands on experience developing front - end applications in Java, various Api’s, ASP.NET and Python.
- Demonstrated strength in back-end SQL/Oracle development.
- Legitimate Legal background
- Microsoft Office 2019, XP, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Power Point, Publisher, Microsoft Reporting Services, DB2, C++, C#, Xamarin, VSTS, MVC, MVVM, Web Api, JSON, Android, IOS
- Robotics Service Now, UIPath, RPA, Python, Workfront, AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, Puppet Server, Salt Master/Minion
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Created business cases and ultimately managed three multimillion-dollar projects aligning JetBlue business goals with modern technology solutions to drive system improvements, gain competitive advantage and, more importantly achieve significant bottom-line gains for the company during the Covid-19 pandemic uncertainty. Delivered all three projects successfully. Managed project deliverables that met or exceeded timelines and budgetary targets. Provided project management over large-scale, top-priority and complex technology initiatives. Managed budgets of up to $12M and cross-functional teams of three teams of developers, devops engineers, quality assurance engineers, teams of business analysts and network specialists. Drove the high-quality completion of systems engineering, software/database development which had enterprise wide impact.
- Tracked project plan, monitored and presented metrics for project success, planned and implemented change requests and adapting as needed
- Cross-functional supervision of project tasks which included team building, mentoring stakeholder rrelations and, presentations. Fostered relationship in regards to business and IT planning with outside vendor partners. Led meetings and set expectations with internal and external project teams combined.
- Developed requirements analysis, ROI analysis, costing and budgeting reports throughout the project timeline.
- Managed Service Now development, deployment and enhancements using the waterfall and scrum methodologies and utilizing a Confidential PPM/Agile toolset. Directed multiple global and regional projects managing offshore and onshore teams (back end, front end, and Quality Assurance)
- Ensured smooth enterprise architecture and top-quality delivery of projects in collaboration with Development Lead and the project team. Planned and executed successful user acceptance testing.
- Reporting on profitability, Weekly project status reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, on the topics of: Schedule, Scope, Budget, Risks, Issues, and Action Items Vendor management often spanning offices, time zones and hemispheres.
Technical Support Senior Project Manager
- Provided a web-based, Enterprise-grade Project Management and Tier 4 (IV) technical support across all ASP.NET applications for Confidential .
- Led transformational projects that involved multiple cross functional teams enterprise-wide from Confidential Hq.
- Identified and resolved complex technical, operational and organizational problems within supply chain and operation domains. Well versed in the scope project engagement, used sound judgment to allow for slight deviations to perfect global client relationship management
- Modified an existing IOS mobile application with requested technical and cosmetic enhancements.
- Established that scalability of the application would satisfy future business need. Directed an agile project managing offshore and onshore teams
- Prepared, review, submit, and maintain Change requests/project/product documentation using Microsoft Office, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and, Remedy 9
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Created custom NUnit.Framework test code (a unit test framework for .NET using C#) to unit test Cops and IbcDms applications
- Prepared, review, submit, and maintain project/product documentation using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Jira
Senior Support Analyst
- Provided end to end Tealeaf infrastructure support using strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prepared, review, submit, and maintain project/product documentation
- Proactively found opportunities by analyzing session activities, events, hit attributes, dimensions, customer feedback to provide meaningful insights for executive reporting
- Generate value by workings with clients to identify key events and segments for tealeaf reporting
- Monitored and analyzed session data to understand customer behavior and identify site issues that are adversely impacting conversion
- Created alerts, scorecards, reports, and dashboards to support growing business needs. Managed Pca, Hbr, canisters and, reporting servers
- Exhibited communication skills managing several group’s error tickets in regards to Tealeaf technical issues.
- Interfaced with software development engineers on software implementation.
Application System Engineer
- Developed, monitor and support web based technologies. Corporate public, intranet and secure FTP sites. Acted in an architectural role in regards to enhancements to areas of the existing web presence
- Provided backup and assistance in the Applications Group (Small team/Independent experience) for the primary ERP system - Syteline - for the purpose of manufacturing and production logistics and prepared for upgrade to/support of a browser based version
- Produced Crystal reporting from SQL triggers, views, and stored procedures within a highly collaborative team environment
- Utilized C++ and C # to enhance, develop, monitor and support manufacturing robotic machines
- Created the concept and technology for a new pathway order and estimating unique purchase orders online and the functionality to produce accurate results through production
- Created an application utilizing Autodesk/C# api to create a pathway to generate new grid objects containing various previously selected Autodesk data objects to ultimately interpret the grid data to an exportable excel file. Was responsible for the entire architecture of the project.
Application System Engineer
- Worked extensively with C# and ASP.Net developing web applications for various projects.
- Created XML structures for data binding and a SQL database complete with stored procedures for data production and data management.
- Used Network Data Mover and SSIS primarily for loading large batches of data.
- Created or edited the unit testing, technical & functional system design documents for each individual project that I was a part of; functioning in this regard as business analyst.