- Project manage a team of 5 - 7 overseas engineers and review their EDI file builds for quality assurance to ensure they meet carrier specifications.
- Review testing results with the engineers for initial EDI setups and ensure we follow HIPAA 834 standards.
- Review TA-1 and 999 transactions for file acceptance and review error codes to adjust file accordingly.
- Coordinate kickoff calls between the clients and carriers to review timelines and set expectations.
EDI Technical Support/Account Manager
- Analyze 810, 850, 856, 860, 997 EDI files and translate for clients to allow them to fulfill orders and follow timely invoicing procedures while adhering to all vendor specifications
- Answer all customer service inquiries and perform training to familiarize new clients with our systems
- Work in conjunction with setup and sales teams on cross departmental projects
- Actively pursue open customer tickets to ensure order fulfillment and follow up with closed orders
- Utilize Confidential ’s sales process to assess, qualify and satisfy the needs of every customer
- Building and maintaining customer relationships to promote customer loyalty, gain referrals and elevate positive word-of-mouth advertising
- Thriving in a self-motivated environment while selling the largest selection of quality merchandise including; mattresses, bed frames, mattress protectors, headboards, sheets and pillows
Assistant Store Manager
- Lift and move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and climb on ladders.
- Possess working knowledge of the POS system.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills through verbal and written communication.