- Enterprising systems - thinker with 20+ years of experience building and leading cross-functional teams to solve complex business challenges.
- 15+ years leading teams of 3-60 associates to deliver results while developing team members to grow and achieve their best, with a servant leadership mentality.
Systems: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint), Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, SQL
Project Management: Agile, Scrum, Risk Management, Process Mapping, Resource Management, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Benefits Realization, Earned Value Management
- Developed strategy, standards and governance for corporate intranet site and resource documentation used by retail and customer service associates. Collaborated with product and process owners to refresh 800 operational policies, processing guides and communication templates, covering topics including customer privacy, transaction processing, and the company’s billing system.
- Co-authored retail and customer service reporting strategy; designed and launched reports and dashboards that included sales results, HR & training data, and operational metrics. HR team adopted this model for enterprise-wide annual training and compliance activities.
- Led enterprise program that reduced manual bill credits by $20M (25%) in one year through policy updates, system controls and associate training. Awarded “Continuous Improvement Award” by executive team. Delivered additional 25% savings in each of the next two years by refining system controls and enhancing compliance reporting.
- Guided implementation of system and reporting controls to increase returns accuracy by 30%.
- Coordinated audit responses and action-planning (internal audit, SOX, CPNI, PCI) for customer service and sales operations teams, including multi-channel back-office support functions.
- Facilitated COVID-19 operational response for multi-channel operations organization including policy/procedure updates and daily store closing communication and coordination with third-party web directories.
- Established a cross-functional task force to identify and mitigate root causes of enterprise fraud risks, protecting the company and its customers. Implemented PIN security enhancements to reduce fraud risk for customers.
- Designed, gained stakeholder buy-in and executive approval for, and launched a new employee discount program. The new program increased employee satisfaction, improved employee product knowledge and is driving incremental sales. 80% of eligible employees enrolled in the new program within 3 months.
Senior Portfolio Manager
- Introduced capacity models for retail and customer service teams, based on store traffic and call volume, training and communication needs, and associate impact (‘mindshare’), to guide cross-functional prioritization and scheduling of enterprise projects.
- Managed cross-functional launch of new customer retention program that increased in-contract customers by 40% in 3 months; Recognized with TDS Corporation “TOP” Award as one of year’s Top 5 most impactful projects.
- Coordinated holiday readiness activities for sales operations, IS, engineering, marketing and supply chain functions.
Enterprise Data Warehouse Project Manager
- Delivered new Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to Confidential, enabling customer relationship management (CRM) and customer analytics capabilities.
- Deployed additional EDW functionality including billing & risk management data, postpaid and prepaid customer transactions & usage, subscriber information and marketing campaigns.
Senior Implementation Manager
- Led international team of 60 consultants, programmers and analysts that completed data conversion components for all benefits outsourcing projects. Cross-trained 70% of team members across functional domain areas. Manager of managers responsibilities.
- Authored Global Sourcing strategy & oversaw transition of work to India. In 12 months, global team performed 60% of programming and testing.
- Reduced average project costs by 5-10% annually between 2007 - 2011 as the team completed 82 conversion projects for Fortune 500-sized clients.
- Served as Control Account Manager for the conversion track of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management implementation project covering 5 million federal employees and retirees; Accountable for Earned Value Management reporting to oversight team.