- Energetic, Empathic & Versatile Professional, with 20+ years of successful and diverse experience in Executive Leadership, Program Management, Staff Mentoring & Development, and Technology Enhancements.
- Proven history managing resources (on and off shore), software development life - cycles, infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Documented success implementing & utilizing SDP 21, ITIL, Waterfall, and Agile mythologies across Manufacturing, Automotive, Information Technology, Healthcare, Education, Regulatory & Government practices.
- Successfully managed an “industry standard” Automotive Vertical (for 3 Plus years, $ 6M annually).
- Responsible for managing the Digital Worker End User Engagement creative, mentoring, & video work stream verticals; as well as corresponding human resources.
- Functioning as the End User Engagement Corporate Trainer.
- Responsible for creating, shooting, editing, directing, and producing global live sessions.
- Certified Coach & Mentor within the Go Digital Go Further program.
- Responsible for enrolling, training, and mentoring employees within Confidential Motor Company’s Go Digital Go Further vertical.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, and facilitating corporate training curriculums, as well as Camtasia training videos.
- Celebrated for my ability to engage, cultivate, and enhance Confidential Motor Company’s Digital End User experience.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, and enhancing the digital experience, for our executive leadership teams.
- Recognized for my ability to implement change, and effective leadership across the department’s channels & programs.
- Responsible for VB coding.
Program Manager/Assistant IT Director
- Worked closely with Detroit Police Assistant & Deputy Chiefs; in order to “Bring several high profile projects” to close.
- Functioned as the City of Detroit’s IT Program Manager.
- Successfully managed the Detroit Police Department’s “Paper Run Sheets” to “Digital” implementation project.
- Was responsible for drafting the City of Detroit’s Drone RFP.
- Coordinated several projects for the City of Detroit’s Homeland Security Department.
- Was responsible for managing & drafting the City of Detroit’s eLearning Software RFP.
- Worked with several members of the Detroit Police Department’s Executive team, Special Response Team (SWAT Team), and Bomb Squad; in order to finalize technical needs/requirements, in order to close several ‘High Risk/High Visibility’ IT projects.
- Upon request of the City of Detroit’s IT Director, I was tasked with acting as the Assistant IT Director.
- Successfully negotiated and resolved several City of Detroit (Pre-Bankruptcy) debts; in order to initiate new IT service contracts & software licenses.
- Conducted training sessions for the City of Detroit’s Homeland Security Department.
- Tracked and reported on the City of Detroit’s Server Room cleanup and 911 Call Center upgrade projects.
- Responsible for pursuing, cultivating, and managing large scale technology engagements.
- Served as the liaison between senior management (VPs, Chief of Police, Department Heads) and management staff.
- Functioned as VB coder and reviewer.
Automotive Portal Manager
- Functioned as Client Manager for our Auto Portal customers.
- Responsible for preparing and managing the IT budget, in order to ensure that our technology roadmap successfully synced with our business goals and objectives.
- Championed customer success, and new customer commitments.
- Responsible for managing all Automotive Portal timelines, resources, customers, requirements, and commitments.
- VB code reviewer
- Managed day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Functioned as mentor, counselor and coach; to on shore & off shore resources.
- Responsible for establishing, fostering, and maintaining good working relationships with all levels of executive management, staff, customers, and business partners.
- Responsible for motivating & inspiring our Managers, Team Leads, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, Developers, and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Conducted interviews, and championed resource review sessions.
- Actively participated in staff recruitment, moral boosting, and resource retention activities.
- Responsible for performance enhancements, and professional development of IT staff.
- Provided leadership, guidance, and support for development, support, and delivery teams.
- Insured that Chrysler, Daimler, GM, and Confidential technologies properly aligned within our Confidential infrastructure.
- Managed automotive Dev, QA, PMs, BAs, Architecture, Solution, and Engineering resources.
Automotive Portal Release Manager
- Responsible for aligning our IT practices with customer commitments & expectations.
- Initiated IT process improvement policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing all Automotive Portal enhancements, bug fixes, and upgrades.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Confidential, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Leer, and Hyundai automotive portal experience is top notch and worlds above other portal providers.
- Responsible for providing project scope, timelines, and deliverables for GM, and AT&T healthcare projects.
- Responsible for project tracking, risk analysis, variances, change management, evaluating, and issue management.
- Functioned as Business Analyst, System Analyst, Project Manager, Solutions Architect, Developer, and QA Tester on various GM, and AT&T healthcare projects.
- Responsible for establishing the database and directory architecture, as well as implementation procedures.
- Established familiarity with managed resources, as well as their respective APIs.
- Responsible for level setting, and driving object-oriented design and methodology sessions and implementations.
- Highly process-oriented
- Experience in the realm of configuration management policies & procedures.
- Managed, Coached, and set direction for IDM developers, and other technical resources.
- Responsible for qualifying, accessing, and prioritizing stakeholder needs & requirements, in order to properly establish & manage user profiles and access rights.
- Hands on experience managing project timelines, budgets, scope, risks, and resources.
- Responsible for tracking, escalating, and mediating project risks.
- Established risk logs, analyzed project metrics, and provided dashboards; in order to effectively communicate transparency & project awareness throughout the organization.
- Responsible for developing in-depth project plans, and reporting milestone achievements to executive leadership and project chairs.
- Managed & delivered multiple high profile projects congruently & on time.
- Responsible for obtaining chair & departmental sign offs, prior to releasing into PRD.
- Tasked with implementing PMI standards and PMBOK mythologies & practices, across multiple high visibility projects.
- Documented success utilizing SDP 21 mythologies to bring General Motors projects to fruition.
- Responsible for re-packaging and uploading apps across QA, STG, and PRD, for GM MyLink Infotainment.
- Functioned as Subject Matter Expert for GM Next Gen Owner Center, MyLink Infotainment, and AT&T healthcare projects.
- Responsible for leading Next Generation Owner Center Business Requirements Jazz sessions.
- Assisted in the development of GM Infotainment apps.
- Served as the liaison between GM project staff chairs, and GM Infotainment Engineers.
- Provided input on Head Unit GUI/Design (application placement, and accessibility).
- Established familiarity with Car Area Networks.
- Responsible for developing, and or enhancing core systems, engineering products, systems & application development.
- Frequently traveled to the GM Tech Center, in order to assess/document features and specifications of GM’s Head Units.
- Created use cases, strategy documentation, and requirements traceability matrixes.
- Responsible for managing automotive vender relationships (across platforms, packages, and software releases).
- Established familiarity with current and future Head Unit models.
- Responsible for testing, installing (pushing) 3rd party Infotainment apps to GM Head Units.
- Reviewed, edited, audited, and delivered automotive architecture diagrams.
- Gathered requirements for Hyundai’s connected Vehicle implementation.
- Responsible for aligning Hyundai’s connect Vehicle initiative with Confidential architecture.
- Performed automotive portal architecture analysis, based upon customer & vendor specs & requests.
Technical Solutions Delivery
- Responsible for playing a key role as General Motors transitioned to an Agile environment.
- Successfully leveraged my ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues, debug testing, and investigate potential solutions that were not previously diagnosed or developed on several General Motors projects.
- Created Business Requirements Documents, Use Case Specs, Requirements Traceability Matrixes, Systems Requirements Specs, and Architecture Diagram documents, for General Motors Next Gen Owner Center, MyLink Infotainment, and OnStar.
Technical Business Analyst
- Successfully implemented recommendations and innovative solutions that consistently exceeded captured requirements; all while staying within scope, on time and within budget.
- Responsible for providing project scope, timelines, and deliverables for NewScale development.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions throughout Confidential corporate IT campuses.
- Heavily utilized as a technical and process resource during NewScale development.
- Provided solutions guidance to Confidential IT staff; as we worked together to transition their existing requests and workflows from Computer Access to Request Center.
- Functioned as an ‘in house’ NewScale suite consultant.
- Preformed Confidential analysis against existing company workflows and methodologies.
- Worked onsite with vendor (NewScale) developers to design and code new Request Center GUIs and Email templates.
- Designed email templates that were implemented, and utilized throughout Confidential, Inc.; for communication regarding request, and problem ticket status.
- Played a key role as Confidential rolled out its “Make IT Easy” initiative.
- Successfully implemented Process Model methodologies.
- Successfully leveraged my strong NewScale Service Catalog and request management development experience against existing company workflows and services.
- Responsible for researching, identifying, and assigning application and process owners.
- Played a strategic role during the integration phase of NewScale development.
- Helped to establish standardization surrounding the submission, and administrating of IT requests and problem tickets.
- Functioned as liaison between Confidential corporate IT staff, and on site NewScale developers.
- Capitalized upon my established ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues, debug testing, and investigate potential solutions that were not previously diagnosed or developed.
- Successfully implemented best practice standards throughout application, and product development life cycles.
- Lead efforts to create wizards, bundles, and forms that were utilized by Confidential retail stores worldwide.
- Responsible for analyzing ITDW and Service Desk data.
- Proven ability to create and sustain long team relationships with business customers.
- Documented success as a leader for the IT solutions delivery team.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and tracking data to measure and improve organizational performance. Methods used to accomplish these tasks were data integration, performance management, query & analysis and reporting.
- Documented success analyzing metrics gathered from global partners.
- Successfully utilized the SDLC process to streamline & facilitate the on time delivery of major Confidential Motor Company projects.
- Functioned as the Technology Operation Department’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) during their implementation of Service Management.
- Successfully identified current and future best practices for customer handling processes.
- Worked with business partners & SMEs to identify project business value, high-level project costs, and associated metrics.
- Worked with Confidential IT to engage appropriate technical experts throughout the assessment phase.
- Established sound understanding of creating Statement of Work (SOWs) and DORF accounts.
- Documented success utilizing SDM mythologies to bring Confidential Motor Company projects to fruition.
- Responsible for defining work flows, business requirements documents, detailed project planning, data mapping and data migration.
- Managed ITIL processes and functions within Confidential Motor Company’s complex IT environment.
- Capitalized upon & enhanced my existing knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 2 & 3 processes and implantation techniques.
- Experience leading information gathering sessions with global business customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that Data Manipulation processes were in line with company policies.
- Functioned as the liaison between Detroit Public School (DPS) administrators and vendor resources.
- Created timelines, project goals and mileage charts for each DPS location that I was assigned.
- Worked daily with vendor Directors; to ensure that their resources would fall within my project scope and budget.
- Responsible for ensuring that staffing levels, vehicles, and supplies were properly utilized.
- Managed teams in excess of 35 members.
- Responsible for ensuring that closing DPS resources were properly inventoried and relocated to receiving DPS locations.
- Successfully implemented a work breakdown structure for each DPS location that I was assigned.
- Responsible for managing budgets, consisting of staffing levels, hours, supplies, and resources.
- Lead daily meetings with Detroit Public School Principals to ensure that captured requirements were being met and delivered on time.
- Was responsible for insuring that both owning and operating office Physicians were kept abreast of and educated on all resource upgrades and solutions.
- Provided exclusive consulting and solutions to private Physicians offices within the downtown Detroit Confidential health complex.
- Leveraged my DMI experience against existing clinic legacy systems, practices, and hardware.
- Responsible for designing, upgrading, adding resources, and securing the clinic network.
- Guided managing partners through the process of purchasing clinic IT hardware, software, and licenses.
- Consulted managing partners on medical record security, storage, and software licensing.
- Installed, configured, and secured network resources.
- Provided solutions advice on properly securing workstations containing patient records.
- Discussed the feasibility of transiting paper patient records to digital records with clinic owners.
- Educated office staff on how to properly utilize all newly installed office resources.
- Controlled budget, scope for clinic upgrade project.
- Championed the implementation of the SDLC process; while guiding high visibility projects through the project lifecycle
- Responsible for writing “Use cases” while functioning as the Lead Developer & Lead Business Analyst for the AOS - Tech Ops team during their transition to ITIL version 3
- Experience leading information gathering sessions with customers in the US, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Philippines.
- Developed and customized prototype “Request Types” based upon AOS-Technology Operation’s completed BRQ document.
- Responsible for establishing and executing strategic and tactical plans for Confidential Motor Company’s full scale implementation of the ITIL framework across their entire IT Services organization.
- Functioned as the Lead Architect and Design Engineer for the creation of Confidential Motor Company’s AOS-Technology Operation’s Request Center solutions.
- Successfully integrated newScale's products with BMC products.
- Functioned as a key member of Confidential Motor Company’s IT Service Management team, which was responsible for facilitating the implementation ITIL Version 3.
- Facilitated the Technology Operation department’s transition from their existing incident management, problem management & reporting tools (GIRS, eTracker) to Service Management (BMC Remedy & newScale Request Center).
- Performed systems administration activities such as creation, GUI enhancement, data management, and advanced troubleshooting within newScale’s Request Center module.
- Successfully implemented risk management and financial reporting abilities to create best practice risk infrastructure.
- Established fact-based problem solving practices across complex operational, organizational, and financial and IT departments.
- Attended & successfully completed Siebel Business Analyst training in Chicago, IL.
- Developed solutions within newScale’s Request Center based upon LDAP integrations.
- Responsible for facilitating User Acceptance Testing for Confidential Motor Company application teams.
- Facilitated business requirements gathering meetings between Confidential Staff and Percepta/Teletech personnel.
- Functioned as the lead Business Analyst on the Siebel 8.0 Upgrade project during the Pre-ID & Access and ID & Access Phases.
- Created project timelines, business matrix, project charters and other documents according to Confidential SDM guidelines.
- Responsible for facilitating information gathering sessions with Confidential Motor Company global customers.
- Created and implemented proposals geared towards driving process improvement within Confidential Motor Company’s IT Services Division.
- Created “Request Types”, Dictionaries, Categories, and other supporting development pieces within newScale’s Request Center module.
- Successfully lead Confidential Motor Company’s AOS-Technology Operations division through completion of their RACF ID BRQ documentation.