- Successful and diversified IT professional with an extensive background in Project management, Systems Analysis, Release management, Systems development and Systems testing.
- 13 years of experience as an IT Professional in Project Management, Product Ownership, Software Testing and Analysis of Client/Server, Back - end, Windows and Web Applications.
- Have managed projects using several tools: HP ALM, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Confluence, Jira, Rally, Agile Central and various other products.
- I have been involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, development, testing, production support and validating the business process and acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- 14+ years of experience in software Project Management, Quality Assurance and Testing with 10+ years in leading various large and mid-scale projects
- Experience in leading projects, identifying bottlenecks and implementing agile processes to move forward with milestones
- Full knowledge and experience of SAFe enterprise process
- Orchestrating and conducting Inspect & Adapt workshops with 100+ members across the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Strong knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline and DevSecOps processes.
- Experience in intensively checking the data flow in Web based, Client/Server, Mainframe and Networking and Mobile environments.
- Sound understanding of Dev, Authoring, QA, Staging, Pre-Prod and Prod Environments.
- Working knowledge and experience in testing mobile devices with Android, Windows and iPhone based applications.
- Exposure and working knowledge of various industry types such as banking, real estate, mortgage, insurance, retail, e-commerce, healthcare, fitness and telecommunications.
- Extensive experience in analyzing technical and business specifications
- Experience in various types of testing like Unit, Integration, Blackbox, Whitebox, Validation, Functional System, Database, Beta, Security, User acceptance (UAT), Performance, Regression, Load, Smoke testing.
- Strong working knowledge of MS TFS, HP ALM, Rational Clearquest and automation testing.
- Exposure and experience in different software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Sound knowledge of database structures, table relationships, stored procedures and data mapping.
- Practical knowledge and experience in database management software such as MS-Access, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Ability to troubleshoot and multi-task in fast paced and complex environments.
Software/Tools: MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, MS-Project, Photoshop
Content Management Systems (CMS): Jive, Adobe CQ5, Wordpress, Shopify, Magento, Oracle Web Center
Issues and Task Tracking: HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), IBM Rational ClearquestMicrosoft Visual Studio (TFS) 2018, Agile Central, RallyConfluence, Bugzilla, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Footprints
Automation Testing Tools: Imacros 7, Selenium IDE, Jenkins
Database Platforms: MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Sharepoint
Operating Systems: DOS, Linux, Windows, Mac Os
SAFe Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Worked on SAFe framework with other scrum teams
- Attended Scrum of Scrums to coordinate dependencies across various other scrum teams in Agile Release train, worked with Release Train Engineer (RTE), System Architects and system Team for Infrastructure requirements and to support integration testing.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning meetings, Daily scrum, Sprint review, Product backlog refinement. PI Retrospective meetings and sprint retrospective meetings
- Tracked team progress by creating sprint burndown charts and Release burndown charts
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress and another metrics
- Worked closely with the Release Train Engineer for the ART in coordinating dependencies between various scrum teams
- Conducted Inspect and Adapt workshop with 100+ ART members and conducted Root Cause Analysis to come up with solutions and action items.
- Perform sprint retrospectives to capture lessons learned and what can be improved in next sprint.
- Run and analyze tableau reports as needed.
- Facilitate and coordinate cross training between team members for ReactJs, VueJs, AngularJs, Springboot and other technologies.
- Was a Scrum Master to two scrum teams.
- Work as a Scrum Master for SAFe teams across the US and India.
- Coordinate with Scrum Masters of other teams in the Agile Release Train and resolve dependencies.
- Creating Kanban board in Jira and using these boards to move tasks across swim lanes.
- Practice and implement SAFe 5.0 practices within the team and focus on relentless improvement.
- Lead the daily scrums and get feedback on impediments from the team
- Work with the Product Owner on the product backlog grooming sessions and update the release and sprint backlogs in JIRA.
- Facilitate meetings within the team to refine Features in Confluence and User Stories for JIRA.
- Manage product features in Agile Central/Rally and refine them in coordination with Product Owner.
- Coordinate and drive knowledge transfer sessions of features and technologies within the team.
- Monitored and provided daily status report and weekly status presentations so that extremely aggressive deadlines of this project can be met.
- Create and maintain schedule for production support activities and assign resources
- Work as a point of contact for production support related alerts and work with development team to resolve issues.
- Prepare documentation for cross training of team members for suite of applications for Confidential Dispatch and Capacity Management.
Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
Confidential, Arlington, MN
- Lead client brief meetings to identify and understand business process workflows for the Learning Management System (LMS) for a university.
- Establish requirement specifications by arranging and coordinating several meetings with product wners and client VP.
- Lead development, testing and UX design teams for teams and allocate resources based on timelines, budget and priority.
- Reduced delivery time by implementing Agile/Scrum practices using the Jira tool to identify User Stories, Bugs and Change Requests effectively and precisely.
- Worked with client product owners to define and identify requirements to design wireframes and mockups
- Thoroughly understood the business process of schools and universities by undergoing massive research on similar educational software.
- Manage and coordinate weekly meetings with offshore teams in Ukraine, India, Pakistan f 25+ resources.
- Successfully implement project delivery milestones ahead of schedule.
- Coordinate and implement the design, development, testing and implementation of Quickbase with Shopify platform for a medical device supply manufacturer
- Work with client and their existing team to identify the dependencies and integration criterias for two platforms.
- Scheduled meetings with client and development team to provide updates and mitigate bottlenecks.
- Utilized the Jira tool to identify User Stories, Bugs and Change Requests effectively and precisely.
- Performed thorough analysis of existing processes and systems to come up with proposed solution.
- Managed release expectations and timelines where necessary to achieve realistic goals.
- Led the mobile app development effort for android and ios with remote Dev teams.
- Identified usability and functionality for the mobile app.
- Tested and oversaw the regression testing effort before go live in App stores.
- Defined and create a wide range of documentation: system requirements, UML use cases, test cases, wireframes, GUI design, Visio flows and User Guides.
- Identified pain points for the mobile application and recommended solutions.
Project Manager/UAT Coordinator
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Created project plans, sprint backlogs and release schedule for the PALMS Forms and Workflow project.
- Interface with business, test, and user support teams to receive requirements information and forward updates on feature progress
- Meet with product owners and operational business managers for selected modules to introduce scrum and program processes and outline expectations
- Tracking and communicating scrum metrics including team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Identify gaps in client user experience based on project setup for each individual client preferences
- Leveraged JIRA to access, analyze and break down Epic User Stories into realistic test scenarios.
- Initiate project setup and establish logistics to populate downstream templates based on XML templates.
- Review and provide feedback on drafted user stories and epics to ensure alignment with general Agile user story standards
- Tested functionality of assessments with various delivery modes such as virtual, blended, in house and assessment center.
- Validate dynamic and default values of various LRM templates
- Coordinate Security testing of internal users such as operators, admins and external users such as client reps, managers and employees
- Tested the integration of several components which included LRM, Client Intake App, PALMS Web Admin.
- Work as the Project Lead for 4 applications within Esuite which consisted of Interview Architect, Competency Profile Manager, Voices and Subscription Management.
- Communicate team progress and dependencies with other team leads during scrum of scrums
- Influence continuous improvement of project management methodologies including: assessment of project delivery capabilities, gathering and reporting performance metrics, establishing corresponding targets, and measurement of on-going progress
- Maintaining the QA, UAT, Staging and Prod Release schedules and working with development and business to make Go/No decisions for deployment.
- Testing the integration of different components within Esuite which consisted of assessments, interview simulations, competency profile managers, scorecards and reports.
- Testing browser compatibility in multiple versions IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari as well iPads, Chromebooks and Amazon Kindle.
- Setup and maintained the admin functions of Esuite which consisted of maintaining users, custom items, subscription information, custom questionnaires, custom card decks.
- Reported defects using Bugzilla defect tracking tool.
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed
- Held business requirement review meetings with Business Analysts, Product Owner and Developers.
- Identified Usability and workflow issues and worked with business to implement design changes.
- Identifying the appropriate content for different assessments, questionnaire based on each platform.
- Coordinated heavily with the automation team to assess dependencies and variables required to convert the Smoke and Regression test cases into automation test scripts.
- Define workflows for the QA process with flowcharts, diagrams and swim lanes using Microsoft Visio.
- Conduct defect review meetings with developers and business analysts to discuss blocking and critical issues and resolutions.
- Planning and performing different test cycles like System, Regression, UAT and Pre-production .
Project Release Manager/UAT Manager
- Acquired broad knowledge of the Housing Finance market by understanding key components such as income limits, affordable housing programs, rent restrictions, program allocations and so on.
- Uploading, maintaining and publishing Release Documents for the PORT, Signon and Admin Applications.
- Maintaining Release Log for TEST, UAT and PROD release and addressing issues when appropriate.
- Configuring code in web config files to test user permissions and login timeouts.
- Facilitating Release Planning in coordination with the Product Owner/BA and creating Spring Backlogs for subsequent sprints.
- Scheduling and leading Release Meetings to discuss and address blocking issues.
- Performing Gap Analysis to identify deficiencies in business and functional requirements and coordinating with business units to refine them.
- Generate events data by creating, modifying, and importing XML files into the PORT application.
- Actively participate in Project Board Meetings and provide feedback to Products Owners, CIO, Project Sponsors and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement Agile methodology and industry standards in the organization with the help of Team Foundation Server.
- Lead defect triage meetings and assign tasks to development team.
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on issues on workflow and usability issues and organize Scrums for speedy resolutions.
- Define processes for the Application Lifecycle Management using flowcharts and diagrams with Visio.
- Train business users (Property Risk Officers, Compliance Officers, and Program Officers) on the usability and functionality of the PORT Application.
- Communicate UAT test results to development team and work as a liaison between and IT.
- Analyze business requirements for the PORT application to develop test strategies and test plans
- Research and Implement Team Foundation Server Agile process to define builds, iterations, task items, user stories, team queries, and other components of software development lifecycle
- Escalate and follow through on blocking issues with developers and PM's
- Perform Smoke Testing of the application in QA, Dev and UAT environments and publish results.
- Used SQL queries to identify properties and corresponding property data.
- Wrote and revised the Test Plan for the Oracle Web Center Sites project.
- Designing User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and working with business to allocate resources for testing.
- Published content, links, images using the Oracle Web Center Authoring tool.
- Determined browser and system requirements for creating and performing Browser Compatibility tests
- Designed and performed tests for mobile device like iPads. iphones, Android phones, Tablets and Windows Phones
- Triaged bugs to developers and escalated blocking issues as necessary.
- Created a release schedule for the website and updated release timelines as needed.
- Worked with PM and BA to determine optimum User Flow and User Experience, recommend necessary design changes.
- Formulate Test strategy and Test Cases to test the Home Help Loan Calculator application
- Validate the different calculations for Home Help Eligibility for moderate and low income households based on income limits
- Work with BA's to clearly define requirements and implement changes.
- Work closely with developers to identify and establish uniform functionality to satisfy the business process
- Identified key usability issues within the HHLC tool.
- Devised and performed regression testing on the application
- Logged bugs using Team Foundation Server (TFS) defect tracking tool, created custom queries when necessary.