- Use emotional intelligence and proven coaching skills to unleash teams for better performance. Excel at drawing technical and cross team professionals out of their shells in order to become a powerful and joyful team. Help organizations focus on their hearts by creating community experiences that develop a broader focus and mission in their businesses.
- Specialize in change management and in implementing continuous improvement and sustained excellence through integrating business processes and systems solutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Certified Scrum Master
- Cross Functional Teams
- Full Life Cycle Projects
- Scaled Agilist
- Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Business Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Interpersonal and Team Building skills
- Release Management
- Professional Facilitator
- Operations value stream mapping
- Scrum and Kanban
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Drive cloud VM and container deployment automation and orchestration using GIT, Concord, Looper, OneOps, and Confidential Cloud Native Platform for world’s largest retailer.
- Lead agile processes to deploy production and lower environments to private and public clouds including hypervisor private cloud, Azure, and Google cloud to achieve a PCI compliant, multi - cloud business model and architecture.
- Help lead DevOps team that supported holiday traffic of up to 35K OPM volume without incidents.
- Manage compliance solution design and documentation process for 20+ PCI controls for regional and international business, payment, fraud management, security and technology cloud applications.
- Design innovative and engaging agile inspection and adaption activities to promote continuous improvement. Led transition to Scrumban methodology resulting in 20% reduction in cycle time.
- Collaborate with engineering manager, tech lead and product owner to develop quarterly epics, development stories, and reported development and product and process wins to management.
- Hyperdrive consultants support enterprise Agile transformations of every scale. Supported Genentech, Inc. Diversity and Inclusion team in 2020 initiative to develop Advancing Inclusive Research to develop a network of clinical study sites supporting more diverse populations.
Agile Coach, Scrum Master
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Helped lead transformation and refinement of processes in startup organizations in a merged consumer digital and telecommunication division managing 200M digital subscriptions. Supported development of Agile Scrum practice and methodology for key 2020 knowledge development and organization transformation initiative across Sales Engineering, Product and Delivery organizations. Facilitated all aspects of SaaS project delivery across multiple clients (including Gannett, Symantec, AT&T). Provided coaching sessions to improve agile processes to increase team collaboration, innovation and execution which led to support team defining cost saving improvements.
- Supported transition from private data center to AWS public cloud for multitenant application
- Provided Gannett, Inc. custom reporting and raw data for current liability and revenue recognition financial analytics for print and online subscriptions intelligence.
- Identified process improvement gaps in development and delivery and developed improvements.
- Established reciprocal relationships from the get-go and help the team craft a delivery approach that both recognizes their internal reporting requirements but also feeds the need of this creative group to try new things and break down ineffective old methodologies.
- Led others in collaborative problem solving; act as both a broker and consultant regarding resources; engage others in problem solving without taking over.
- Led product development and support engineering stand ups for leading security provider payment migration and management of 6M credit cards.
Agile Coach, Scrum Master
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Implemented DevOps and Agile principles to ensure self-organizing teams know stakeholders’ objectives. Introduced new Scrum process to ensure that retrospective feedback were prioritized and turned into in progress stories which contributed business value. Supported transition from private data center to Azure public cloud.
- Coached multiple teams and facilitated over 500 Agile events such as daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, and “Communities of Practice” meetings.
- Developed performance data analytics and drove innovative process to ensure that retrospective stories deliver impact.
- Engaged in Scrum of Scrums development and management of operations processes across functional areas.
- Mentored and coached DevOps, QA, Release Management, application development teams, and Agile Scrum Masters in use of Agile principles and tools to increase team throughput and quality in more than 50 sprint cycles.
- Led successful efforts to implement Kanban and DevOps Community of Practice to incorporate Engineers, Technical Managers and Architects.
- Prepared frequent status reports for all levels of management including C-level executives.
- Led community service project together to serve the homeless in San Francisco’s Dist 6 for the Confidential ’s innovation Forum program. (See youtube.com/watch?v=07BNoiZcWeo).
Agile Iteration Manager
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Supported project managers in learning Confidential Agile methodology by organizing an orientation course. Presented a session on “Agile adoption in traditional organizations” at Agile Open Northern CA, sponsored by Sponsored by leading Agile organizations such as CollabNet, Agile Alliance, and UC Berkeley Extension. engagement as iteration manager - led eight cross functional teams, drove execution of deliverables, and resolved issues and project blockers. Co-led teams’ backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Guided $3M Email upgrade project to enable marketing organization to deliver more efficient and personalized campaigns, including network and server infrastructure changes.
- Led daily standups for DevOps, database, back-end, web services, product management and other delivery teams.
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Develop and actively managed project plans for $4M Oracle Argus 7 upgrade project to enable market entry into Japan market. Proactively led project risk management and mitigation.
- Championed efforts to effectively manage a multimillion-dollar clinical system upgrade.
- Responsible for GxP and regulatory compliance for corporate drug safety database.
- Instituted new agile methods in traditional project management culture including daily standups and a Kanban task board, resulting in increased visibility and on time execution of validated system upgrade activities.
- Presented deliverables and project plans vs. actuals to obtain formal PMO “review gate” executive approval to progress project to the next project phase.