- Highly motivated, driven and successful “strategic minded” leader. Proven track record and reputation for achieving successful results developing and streamlining processes, teams and people in Digital, Technical, Corporate Communications, Project Program Management, HR, Sales, Social Media, & Operations Management.
- Over 18 years of experience and established ability with bringing change to organizations, leading customer facing and non - customer facing projects and strategic implementation, customer experience, collaborating closely with stakeholders (clients) exceeding targets & service delivery.
- Experienced and Certified in Agile Methodology, SAFe and Six Sigma. Skilled in leading training, executive leadership and organization reporting and presentations. Recognized for exceptional integrity and confidentiality.
- Active leader of Digital Experience Culture and Inclusion Club. Active leader in Toastmasters while driving participation of peers. Member of Confidential &T ERGs Women of Confidential &T and Veterans ERG organizations.
Sr Project Program Manager
- Write, edit and distribute Digital Organization’s monthly release communications for Sales, Service and Support. Provide process & training documentation support as needed.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Scrum Teams, Product Managers/Owners, MyAtt, MyCsp/M&P, Hub, DirectTV Now and Mobile Apps teams for the accuracy of all project details, date changes, screen shots and financials that are being communicated. Work with stakeholders to remove roadblocks and drive execution on business priorities and goals.
- Manage the creation, updates and accuracy of the Digital Release Awareness One Pagers (documents) for Agile Projects while collaborating with Digital Groups. Audit and align monthly on the Digital Release tSpace page.
- Implemented and lead bi-weekly Digital Release Awareness Forums for project reviews/changes, user functionality & visuals bringing together all contributors and executives from various teams and organizations.
- Own, manage, write & edit information posted on the Digital Transformation tSpace and Wiki in a timely manner for accurate information. Actively audit and add requested information on an ongoing basis.
- Implemented & scheduled deep dive calls for the organization around specific digital customer facing and non-customer facing enhancements as needed or requested.
Sr Project Program Manager
- Portfolio & Agile Roadmap alignment and requests to support Release Readiness (liaison between Digital Releases, Analytics, Portfolio & Agile teams).
- Roadmap monthly review support - tracking product development activity to deployment
- Maintained Sales, Support & Search Roadmap spreadsheets.
- Audited and aligned Digital Release Awareness One Pagers monthly to ensure Product Managers are actively maintaining current statuses for organizational review.
- Transition Readiness research, support Digital areas, gather Transition Readiness project data points (customer facing and non-customer facing).
- Implemented and lead bi-weekly Digital Release Awareness forums for project reviews/changes to coordinate with all areas (Digital Teams/MyCsp/MyAtt/Hub/MyAtt App, DirecTV Now App), attend team lockdown sessions and workshops, etc. with Workflow Management Team, Scrum Teams, AVP, Directors, Associate Directors, Product Managers.
- Created and maintained our Digital Roadmap tSpace and Wiki driving stakeholders, Product Managers and Scrum Teams to use to assure consistency across teams. Resolved adhoc executive requests and created leadership decks.
- Wrote and distributed Digital Release Communications on release days, process & training documentation support, as needed.
- Production of awareness for Digital Transformation critical projects - Interview Product Managers and produce organizational videos and shout outs.
- Drove Agile best practices within Scrum Teams.
- Cross product Search Functional SME collaborating with BIMs, UI, Delivery teams.
- Drove business vision and lead the Scrum Team in developing desired user functionality, drive 1-N, ongoing backlog prioritization, approved user stories (US) to ready state.
- Monitored the intake workflow process and approved sprint schedules.
- Collaborated to resolve (project) issues/risks while working with Scrum Team members/PMO in developing mitigation steps.
- Participated in leadership functional reviews, checkpoints, Agile forums / ceremonies (i.e. MetaScrum, Monthly Release Planning, Retrospectives, grooming, etc.).
- Participated in stakeholder UAT, supported release launch activities and assisted in coordinating defect resolutions.
- Actively participated in product ideation and experience modeling readout sessions as schedule permitted.
Sr Project Manager eCommerce
- Identified projects, developed business cases, and managed aspects of projects from concept through to implementation including rebranding and new Client Interfaces.
- Created website merchandising strategy, design online promotional programs for digital products and services to support existing customers or to acquire new customers.
- Worked closely with Marketing, Sales, Service/Support, and Web Design to ensure that eCommerce solutions support business strategy and integrates with website.
- Managed the implementation of ecommerce projects for effectiveness, by analyzing data (using institutional data sets) from customer satisfaction & experience surveys, click stream data, and web analytics for additional improvements (functionality).
- Analyzed business requirements, proposed solutions, and supported eCommerce projects.
- Managed the implementation of eCommerce Marketing, Sales, Service and Support programs while analyzing their effectiveness (testing).
Social Media Manager
- Performed root cause analysis for any high impact or repetitive online issues via social media for strategic plans and review with Sales, Marketing & Communications to improve customer retention, experience and brand loyalty. Analyzed, documented and escalated online customer interactions for improvement and quality purposes.
- Partnered with Corporate/Global Social Media Team, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Legal and all organizations to identify control points/ preventive measures and to implement/update new processes, procedures and functionality.
- Developed and prepared quality documents by collecting customer online interaction sessions, service/product escalation data. Ensured proper handling and follow-up with customers, documents problems and corrective procedures.
- Created and delivered weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and audits of Center Performance/Quality NPS/Individual statistics and metrics for improving center relationships, coaching and targeted improvement areas.
- Drove social media customer satisfaction to reduce churn through social media solutions by partnering with Presidential Escalations to resolve customer requests/issues.