- Senior IT consultant (Project Manager) with proven ability to lead and direct global technology teams.
- Successfully managing global teams to accomplish Acquisition Integration, IT infrastructure, Network/Data Center Integrations/consolidations, Application Migration and Email Migration. Proven record of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects.
- Office365, Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, WebEx, AWS, Azure, NetApp, VMware Workspace One
- AirWatch, MS Project, Visio, KACE, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, CISCO, Tipping Point, Gigamon
- Level3, Cogent, Sophos, Solarwinds, Splunk, AD Audit, Manage Engine, ITIL, iTOP CMDB
- Oracle, SQL Server and Mindjet MindManager.
Confidential, Wilmington, MA
Senior IT Consultant
- Managed global teams to integrate five recently acquired global companies into Sovos domain, including design, implementation plan and integration of new office networks, IT operations, IT Security best practices, and migration to Office 365.
- Completion of Office365 Migration from Gmail Gsuite, home grown email and other Office365 environments for five acquired companies including Microsoft teams for collaboration.
- Built out new Datacenter from design through implementation production starting at new cage and deployment of CISCO (Routers, Firewalls, edge/core Switches), VMAX, HP servers for storage.
- Managed migration of three tier legacy applications from legacy Datacenter and AWS to new datacenter.
- Deployed Data Center Disaster Recovery between Data Centers in two Countries/Regions.
- Deployed Workspace one/VDI to allow secured system access to internal applications without requiring VPN.
- Managed 3rd party implementation partners from project inception through completion on technology integrations.
- Created repeatable processes to integrate acquired company's systems and Infrastructure into SOVOS network.
- Deployed Masergy VOIP solution globally in multiple offices
IT Infrastructure & Operations Leader
- Achieved 50% savings with New York datacenter consolidation by virtualizing servers and decommissioning of end of life infrastructure.
- Managed IT Team in new office build - outs of IT room, network (physical/WIFI), unified communications, and desktops in Waltham Ma and Romania on time and within budget.
- Implemented Office 365 globally including Skype for Business, SharePoint, and OneDrive to increase employee productivity.
- Organized effort for IT operations deliverables and evidence management resulting in continued SOX and ISO certifications.
- Deployed 14 Intralink’s SaaS products on time/on budget in 18 months as part of DevOps.
Project Management (Director)
- Spearheaded delivery of XIP (Extend Investment Platform), positioning Confidential as industry leader.
- Developed internal application to manage projects and communicate risks to senior management.
- Worked directly with clients to define customized requirements and managed delivery via predictable product release cycles.