- He is a graduate having 1 4 + years of experience in the Information Technology focusing on ‘Enterprise Content Management’ and having expertise in EMC Documentum tool.
- He has strong administration and implementation experience in Documentum using Documentum Administrator (DA), Webtop, Digital Asset Manager (DAM), Media WorkSpace (MWS) , D2 and FirstDoc .
- He is expert in installation of Documentum Content Server 5.x/6.x and WebTop 5.x, migration of docbase from one box to other and upgradation of docbase from 5.3 SP2 to Documentum 6.0 SP1 and from version 6.0 SP1 to 6.5 SP2. Tool based migration using Migration Center.
- Good exposure on Accelerated Content Services (ACS), Branch Office Caching Services (BOCS), Index Server, Documentum Foundation Services (DFS), Retention Policy Services (RPS) and Federated environments. Has also expose to complex environments including high availability model.
- Has nine years of domain expertise in Pharma & Healthcare, six months in Energy Resources (Oil & Gas), one year in Retail account opening system in Shares and Securities, one year in Life Insurance sector and six months in Automotive industry. He has worked on client project for giants such as Pfizer, Sanofi, Confidential, General Eclectics and is currently engaged with Confidential for supporting multiple Documentum systems.
- He has good knowledge of web technology (HTML, JSP and Servlets), Web application servers - Apache Tomcat 4.x/ 5.x/6.x /7.x, WebSphere 5.x/6.x, WebLogic 9/10 and JBoss 4.x.
- Possessing an excellent open minded attitude and urge to take up new challenges
Hardware / Platforms: Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/10, Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 Server, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Linux/ Unix
Programming Languages: Java, XML, HTML
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server
ECM Tools: Documentum Content Server (version 6.7, 6.6, 6.5, 6.0, 5.3, 5.2.5), Index Server, xPlore, Webtop, Documentum Administrator, D2, FirstDoc, Digital Asset Manager, Media WorkSpace, Documentum Application Builder. Captiva InputAccel 5.3/6.0, FormWare 5.3
Webservers: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss
Other Tools: Samson, Delilah, dqMan, Star Team, OVSD, OVPM, Test Director, HPSD, Migration Center
Technical Lead (onsite)
- Technical lead for the enhancement projects that involves helping business in user requirement specifications. Analyze, discuss and explain the requirements to the vendors involved. Develop Validation documentation like Functional Requirement Specifications based on the User Requirements, develop and execute Operational Qualifications script.
- Resolve incidents raised by application users within the pre-defined SLA
- Help L2 team in technical issues, maintenance tasks (involves Content Servers, docbases, Index Servers, Rendition servers, Publishing applications etc. )
- S ingle POC for all Documentum applications in Confidential (Quality, Manufacturing, PDA domains etc.)
- Escalation POC for all Documentum support needs for offshore
- Lead in all vendor coordination.
- Production Support for the application
- Provide resolutions to the incidents raised by users within the pre-defined SLA
- Maintenance (involves Content Servers, docbases, Index Servers, Rendition servers, upgrades, patch deployments)
- Administration related tasks (involves managing workflows, jobs, methods etc.)
- Understanding the business requirement and transform the requirement as a business rule in Migration Center.
- Export data, scan and validate the data in Migration Center using the business rules.
- Import data in the target repository and validate the imported data in target.
- Understanding the built in Documentum 5.3 SP6 Application
- Understanding the different client applications
- Impact analysis of Documentum version upgrade and migration on the integrated applications.
- Architecture finalization for eCTDXPress and ISI Publisher.
- Version upgrade to Regulatory solutions suite (RSS) SP3 POC and impact analysis on integrating applications.Organization: Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
- Creation of groups, roles and the ACLs.
- Creation of folder structure Template and creation of folder structure in the repository
- Solving issues relating to folder structure creation, ACLs Workflows, UCF etc.
- Enable Auditing for few of the events.
- Attending business meetings with the management to discuss on the Project updates.
- Timely execution of the work assigned and meeting the deadlines.
- Sending the status report daily/weekly about the work progress in team and issues if any.
- Installation of Content Server 6.5 SP2 and configuration of the docbase in the new Hardware.
- Migration of the application in the new hardware working with EMC personnel.
- Build test cases using TestDirector for the version 6.5 and help the UAT.
- Attending Business Meetings with the Management to discuss on the Project updates.
- Sharing the status report timely about the work progress in team and issues if any.