- Experienced in using xibs, storyboards and writing custom UI components.
- Extensively used WebServices with network APIs like NSURLSession, NSURLConnection, AFNetworking, Alamofire for communicating with backend server.
- Hands on experience in multi - threading programming using NSOperationQueues and GCD and applied these concepts in downloading huge datasets for many applications.
- Extensively worked with AVFoundation framework, Core-graphics for a project which involves video tutorials and audio video playbacks with some good animations.
- Hands on experience in writing generic frameworks.
- Used different social networking APIs and map kits like Google maps and HEREmaps for infotainment project.
- Knowledge on different background executions.
- Good understanding in protocols, delegates, extensions etc.
- Hands on experience in using design patterns like MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Abstract, Facade, Observer patterns etc.
- Efficiently managed memory in couple of projects in entertainment domain where memory allocations plays a very crucial role.
- Used different project management tools like Jira, Assembla etc.
- Worked on ARC and Non-ARC projects.
- Provided extensive support for different screen dimensions by using Auto-Layouts, Size classes and many UI components.
- Efficiently used Coredata framework for saving data sets locally and used many local storage techniques.
- Worked with Salesforce iOS SDK, Workbench, apex APIs etc. in health care domain.
- Experienced in integrating third party libraries using Cocoa pods.
- Experienced in using OHHTTP Stubs framework in testing and simulating network data.
- Knowledge on integrating Bluetooth units using BLE in iOS projects while working on a retail POS solution.
- Hands on experience in iPhone, iPad and Universal projects.
- Proficient in using Git, Source Tree, SVN, Smart SVN, svnX in a large team.
- Collaborated with UI/UX team and server team and served as a point of contact from mobile development team.
- Handled the AppStore submissions, dealt with certificates and provisioning profiles for many projects.
- Experienced in taking requirements and giving ETA.
- Involved in review meetings and reworks in bug fixing.
- Expertise on Agile methodologies.
- Well versed in writing Unit tests using XCTest framework and writing UI Tests using XCUITest framework.
- Experienced in using CoreML framework.
- Worked closely with business partners and internal product management to acquire deep understanding of mobile products.
Operating Systems: iOS 4.x, iOS 5.x, iOS 6.x, iOS 7.x, iOS 8.x, iOS 9.x, iOS 10.x, iOS 11.x, Mac OSX 10.x,Watch OS, Tv OS
Devices: iPhone, iPad, iWatch, AppleTv
Programming languages: Objective-C, Swift, Core Java, C
Modeling & Designing Tools: Photoshop, Sketch, JIRA, Pages, Google Docs, Assembla, Google Sheets, MS Office
Project Management tools: JIRA, Assembla
Databases: Core data framework and Realm
Version Control: Subversion (SVN), Git
IDE and other Tools: XCode, Postman, SoapUI, FileZilla, Terminal, SourceTree, Fabric, Charles
Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM and Singleton
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior Swift Developer
- Developed Mac OS X projects and frameworks using Swift
- Created and owned “Issue Reporter” framework which is used by many projects within the ARCC.
- Involved in feature implementation discussions and timelines for developing new components by following Confidential user interface guidelines.
- Created and developed text parsing algorithms which are used in decrypting data received from backend for Chat and Voicemail media channels.
- Responsible for incorporating voiceover features to all the ARCC frameworks to make them enable for any Mac application to be used by blind users internally in Confidential .
- Design and develop public APIs and handlers which enables communication between sample applications and the ARCC frameworks using Event Driven architecture.
- Handled the integration of application builds with other teams in Confidential and addressing the issues faced by them concurrently.
- Coordinating offshore and onsite teams spread across different geographic locations serving various regions of the world.
- Involved in managing and reviewing pull requests and peer reviews
- Developed and maintained generic frameworks which are being used my many of Confidential internal teams.
Environment: Mac OS X Catalina, Git, Source Tree, Radar, Swift 5.0 Xcode 11. 3, Agile
Confidential, Ney York City, NY
- Developed in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Created reusable frameworks for authentication and registration flow which is used by other iOS apps of Confidential .
- Developed reusable UI classes to maintain consistency across all the applications.
- Used AV Foundation framework for video tutorials and other promotional playbacks.
- Integrated Google AdMobs for showing banner ads and ads within table view.
- Used UI Web Views for showing html and web content and other pdf docs.
- Developed a reusable solution for downloading large static data files in the background.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and managing the pull requests.
- Wrote automated test flows for individual components.
- Responsible for writing test cases for slow network calls and fake network data for testing application behavior during bad network.
- Integrated multiple third-party libraries.
- Extensively used Charles log for debugging network calls.
Environment: iOS 8.x plus, iPhone, iPad, Git, SourceTree, JIRA,Objective C, Swift 4.2, Xcode 11.x
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Developed in Objective- C and Swift.
- Extensively worked with BLE in integrating Bluetooth units like Ingenico and bb POS for payments activities.
- Integrated Epson printer and iSAP POS printers for printing the sale invoices.
- Integrated different Bluetooth scanners for scanning the product barcodes.
- Developed an exclusive application in Swift for making payments alone.
- Making the application up to date with all the third party Bluetooth devices and their SDKs.
- Used NS URL Session for communication with different backend servers.
- Involved in meetings with end users to identify the issues and change requests.
- Single handedly managed the time estimates, delivery deadlines and AppStore submissions.
- Responsible for writing Unit tests for reusable components.
- Involved in code reviews retrospections and other scrum meetings.
Environment: Objective C, Swift 4.0, Xcode 10.x, iPhone, iPad, Git, Source Tree, JIRA, Bluetooth (BLE),iOS 8.x plus
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed using Objective-C and few components in Swift 3.2.
- Added the support of offline usage so that sales representatives can make their orders and create leads during low networks and thereby doing delta sync with Salesforce during the availability of the network.
- Extensively used Salesforce iOS SDK.
- Used apex APIs and workbench for testing the APIs.
- Integrated many custom UI components with IB Designable and IB Inspectable.
- Used Web Views for rendering salesforce js pages.
- Involved in preparing technical and functional requirement specification documents.
- Developed reusable UI Table Views and other UI elements.
- Integrated third party frameworks like crashlytics, cocoa lumberjack, AF Networking etc.
Environment: Salesforce, Assembla, Objective C, Swift 3.2, Xcode 8, iOS, Smart SVN.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed the application from scratch using Swift 3.0.
- Worked on HERE maps sdk for map interface and routing.
- Integrated many third-party libraries.
- Used Fabric for tracking crashes and deployment.
- Integrated Firebase for Push notifications.
- Used Fast Lane as part of continuous integrations.
- Developed the whole application by following MVVM architecture.
- Extensively Used Realm Database for storing data.
- Created a custom solution for tracking the user usage time in each screen.
- Proposed multiple algorithms for route matching.
- Developed custom drawings over the map overlays.
- Integrated local notifications and reminders for route matching and other ride alerts.
- Responsible for architecting the complete project.
Environment: Swift 2.x, Xcode 8.x, iOS 8.x plus, iPhone, iPad, Git, SourceTree, JIRA, Bluetooth (BLE), Infotainment, HERE Maps, Realm database.