- Expert in partnering and coordinating with all levels of managers, developers, QAs, stakeholders,business users and technology teams.
- Experienced in project management, development management, project planning, risk management, etc.
- Experienced in risk management, budget management, quality evaluation and escalation,traceability management, scheduling management.
- Experienced in budget planning, cost estimation, itemize list of more than 10 projects. Total amount of more than $70 million.
- Proficient in creating BRD (Business requirement Document), TRD (Technical RequirementDocument), FRD (Functional Requirement Document), UAT Documents and Use Case Narrative.
- Proficient in creating UML diagrams like Use Case, Activity, Sequence, Collaboration, Class,State, Workflow, Process flow, Data flow and Deployment Diagrams using tools like MS Visio.
- Broad experience with SDLC requirement gathering and deployment using Agile Scrum, RationalUnified Process (RUP), Waterfall.
- Experienced in conducting AS - IS and TO-BE analysis during requirement gathering and conducting GAP analysis after the function implementation.
- Expert in Developing and documenting business requirements which includes wire frames,Mockup Screens, Prototyping and Business workflows.
- Ability to develop high quality documents and presentations for multiple audiences includingbusiness and detailed requirements specifications.
- Experience with data analysis, metadata, data profile, mapping, maintain data integrity, define data integration rules (by tagging), etc.
- Experience in AML and Trade Surveillance tools such as Actimize and good understanding in CDD, EDD, risk scoring and SAR filing process.
- Broad knowledge of banking industry (Retail banking, Investment banking, Private banking,Portfolio management, Asset management) and financial services.
- Experience inCapital Markets, online banking, online trading, online mortgage origination, user access, risk management, etc.
- Understanding of Corporate Finance, Quantitative analysis, P&L, Balance sheet analysis,accounting, financial market, derivatives, fixed income, commodities, equity, financial modeling, data forecast and sensitivity analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of pricing capital market and money market securities such as fixed incomesecurities, equities and derivatives how they are impacted by the Bank Secrecy Act, USAPATRIOT Act, Dodd Frank Act, Anti-Money Laundering, SR 11-7, OFAC and Customer Identification Program (KYC/CIP), Basel III compliance using industry standards and regulatory guidance, Regulation W, etc.
- Experience with implementing regulation related requirement into technical language, including mandating specific information required by regulations by mandatory fields or steps during the system design and implementation. Implement regulatory timeline requirement by enforcing alerts to related system user. Monitoring is enforced by triggering flags in system. Regulations will also require certain time of data retention in the system.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Agile / Scrum master, SDLC, Compliance and Audit, Microsoft Visio, HTML, KYC/CIP, SQL, Informatica, Tableau
- HP ALM, Actimize/LexisNexis/MANTA/PRIME, UML Diagrams (Use cases, sequence diagram, activity diagram, etc.)
- Fenergo, ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Solve complex business problems by utilizing business process technologies.
- Conduct business process assessment to develop new business flows to leverage capabilities of cloud based applications.
- Develop standard operating procedure in complied with operational risk management regulations for system modernization.
- Prepare and present findings, recommendations, reports, spreadsheets, operating models and workflows.
- Maintain knowledge and proficiency of best practices in business process.
Projectt Manager/Business Analyst
- Worked with front, middle and back-office operations within global investment management organizations, provide support to middle office related processes and activities, related technologies including fund accounting, portfolio accounting, trade operations, derivatives, collateral management, security reference data management, pricing/valuation, performance and attribution, client reporting, etc.
- Documented detailed functional requirements for processing of Fixed Income Transactions across the transaction lifecycle, identifying and proposing solutions to existing operational challenges, understand and document reference data requirements, and downstream feeds.
- Worked as a business analyst on the team to transform business processes into implementing practical solutions to enhance operational process, improve business functions, and reduce risk.
- Partnered closely with technology, operations, and finance partners to progress the requirements through the agile lifecycle. Supported implementation and migration planning with data analysis.
- Defined and documented major use cases for data model and components, including maintenance, data mapping, APIs, transactions and processing models, account opening and access provisioning, online trading, etc.
- Facilitated the UAT to make sure all use cases are covered, from end to end, and track open JIRAs with the scrum team during daily standups.
- Documented data mapping and integration rules from source database into lending system, to make sure the data integration between systems are accurate.
- Managed development timeline to make sure all the deliverables are on track and consistent with project plan.
- Performed as the project manager on Apigee development team to track milestone, development timeline, document development plan, track JIRA issues and epics implementation status, etc.
- Worked on project planning, milestone breakdown, task tracking and weekly status report.
- Documented Apigee - API management system functions including anti spike attach, API bundle, Drupal templates, etc.
- Conducted daily scrum call with all developers on status tracking and report to dev lead.
- Created UI mockups for Apigee dashboard, tabs and sub-tabs.
- Worked in Change and Release management team (FACT) on BRD, workflow analysis, use cases and integration defining.
- Coordinated with Serena third party consultants to verify function feasibility. Coordinated with TAI team, ServiceNow team and TCM team on system automation.
- Wrote SQL queries to load data, used SQL server for data analysis and cleaning.
- Facilitated requirement gathering sessions with different teams and document ROS questions and workflow branching logic based on user answers.
- Defined integration touch points between systems, including TAI, TAM, TCM, SDA, LDAP, ServiceNow, etc.
- Worked with the Remediation team to identify and analyze the Information Security Administration functions to check for compliance for AML (Anti Money Laundering), Bond trading and Fraud prevention applications.
- Analyzed the new regulatory requirements of Dodd Frank and Basel III on Market Risk calculation, monitoring and reporting, and new implementation of Comprehensive Stress Testing.
- Documented use cases, workflows and sequence diagrams according to UML methodology thus defining the Data Process Models for SAM module in Actimize.
- Define and document use cases and scenarios for alert triggering, adjust triggering threshold to maintain accuracy based on analysis results and document alert notification template.
- Document data mapping requirement from source database into Actimize system, to make sure the data integration between systems are accurate.
- Reviewed quality assurance test (QA testing) plans and user documentation (UAT testing) for testing and performed Regression Testing and created test scenarios to ensure correct interpretation of original specifications.
Confidential, Yardley, PA
- Worked with AML Operation team to analyze monitoring patterns of clients with CDD profile.Ensured theinformation obtained is consistent with BSA/AML Policy and Procedures and satisfies regulatory requirements.
- Assisted in the administration and review of Client Risk Scoring, Client Identification and KYC documentation oversight/management requirements.
- Prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional requirements Specification as per the Business requirements and work flow.Used Visio to create Use Cases, activity diagrams, class diagrams, workflow process diagrams and prepared Use Case Narratives.
- Involved with the QA team to determine and develop test approaches and methods for unit testing, integration, functional testing, load and usability testing according to application complexity and test requirements.