- Dynamic and versatile manager with experience in Strategic Program and Portfolio Management. Successful track record of leading and delivering a diverse range of Software Development, Infrastructure, Security solutions, customer facing projects and transformation technology projects (ERP, IT Security, System Integration, Data migration, etc.) in variety of business models and industries.
- Experienced in building global, enterprise and program level project management offices. Subtle expertise in PMO, organizational structures, operational process improvement plans, demand management, and financial forecasting, metrics, dashboard reporting and repeatable governance processes.
- Able to build credibility quickly with senior leaders, 3rd party vendors, and other key partners
- Performance/Program/Contract Management | Vendor management| Technology Integration | Global Transformations
- Strategic Planning | International Business | Budget Planning | Agile Transformation
- Account Management | Organizational Change | Process Re - engineering | Team Leadership | Portfolio Management
Sr. Project Manager/Program manager
- Establish, maintain, and manage execution of the assigned client’s portfolio using industry best practices for program and portfolio management
- Ensure on-time and quality delivery of TPG/BCI deliverables for assigned team members and/or projects
- Ensure mutual understanding within the project team with regards to objectives and goals
- Implement internal policies and procedures that support the guidance and direction of BCI leadership
- Developed and implemented internal process improvements to ensure adherence to client organizational and departmental guidelines and successful project delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both business and technology clients ensuring contract renewals
- Provide mentoring and support to team and to Project Managers on assigned engagement
Portfolio/Scrum Master/Product Owner
- Manage all development and support activities for Confidential 's Tier 1&2 websites that receives over 5 million visits per month and drives customer leads to over 1200 dealerships across the nation.
- Work with multiple business units to coordinate maintenance and updates to Confidential site, increasing traffic to the site and reaching to the nationwide and global communities
- Work with Adobe Analytics team to capture meaningful data from the site usage
- Identify product requirements and manage constantly changing priorities
- Oversaw sunsetting of legacy applications within portfolio
- Ensure compliance with all Information Security requirements across Confidential USA portfolio
- Drive the strategy and implementation of systems that support Information Security and regulatory compliance across the enterprise (multiple applications, vendors and partners)
- Identify and solve issues focusing on implementation and continuous improvement
Portfolio/Scrum Master/Product Owner
- Delivered a new portfolio to market Confidential ’s patents and intellectual property to potential new customers, generating revenue from existing Confidential patents, trademarks and intellectual property.
- Manage multiple vendors onshore/offshore, providing client account management, reporting, risk management and compliance to SLAs.
Program Manager / Consultant
- As part of the eBusiness team maintains and enhances approximately 80 existing applications in addition to developing new applications and managing new 3rd party vendors, I coordinated efforts across internal organizational units and primary vendors to integrate overall business process work flows to gain operational efficiencies, and provide highest level customer service possible.
- Coordinated deployment of a new Global eCommerce site that crosses product lines and business segments.
- Direct program implementation leaders and vendors, using analytical, communication, and facilitation skills to ensure cross team collaboration and engagement.
- Managed significant risk positions during the transformational initiative.
- Worked closely with an in support of the Business Advisors, IT and Development Managers supporting US eBusiness efforts.
- Engaged infrastructure and security groups to ensure support and make sure platform is aligned to the overall roadmap of the company
Service Delivery Manager
- Partner with Leadership throughout the organization to understand their needs and ensure IT initiatives meet business demand and align with organizational strategic planning
- Collaborate with Business Customer and stakeholders to establish acceptance criteria, delivery and support of the infrastructure platform
- Responsible for managing multiple cross functional programs, simultaneously ensure successful delivery and alignment to SWA guidelines and policies.
- Manage all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality, risk/issues).
- Responsible for setting, tracking and adhering to capital and expense project budgets. Forecast to Actual spent, cost estimation, and proactive change control
- Work with Enterprise Architects to ensure technology and architecture alignment to the Enterprise roadmap and business needs
- Serve as a departmental escalation point for internal departments and external partner’s leadership
- Single point of contact/escalation for competing priorities among Stakeholders within enterprise projects
- Collaborate with Infrastructure services to provide estimates/forecast/timeline to the project teams
- Collaborate with Infrastructure services and vendors to support move to SaaS + PaaS model
- Leading internal infrastructure projects (EMC to NetApp migration, MS/UX server virtualization via VMWare, Enterprise roll out of vSphere/vCenter, Network upgrades (switches/routers/F5))
- Educate and set clear expectations on production and non-production support as well as project/transition/steady state level of support
- Track and manage performance of team members, appraising, and reviewing job contributions and delivery
- PMO tactical and strategic reporting, delivery tools, processes and engagement approaches.
- Work with the ServiceNow Administrators to enhance and mature the IT Service Management processes.
- Ensure the process dependencies are understood and integrated
- Work with IT technical teams to map configuration items and services to assist with impact analysis and incident triage.
- Work with the business owners to map business services to configuration items
- Identified, compile and presented the appropriate metrics to measure process health and recommend appropriate improvement actions.
Sr. Program/Portfolio Management Consultant
- Managed Optimization Portfolio through implementing service development solutions, created a resource structure and allocation across Latin America, Europe, MEA and Asia
- Directed the implementation of the strategic program plans to ensure all goals are met, including SLA and contractual obligations
- Managed and escalated vendor performance under Optimization program.
- Virtualize 400UX servers across the globe in 3 central datacenters
- Replace the existing ESX 3.51 infrastructure with a new state of the art vSphere 5.0 based virtualization solution.
- Managed vendor relationship and performance under Optimization program as part of the Transformation Effort
- Evaluated new ideas against current functional and technical capability landscape
- Drive and support business awareness, engagement and change management efforts to enable business users to effectively consume IT capabilities under the new Operating Model
- Build and refine strategic roadmaps, aligning corporate strategic business initiatives with the IT Operations portfolio
- Ensure new process is aligned across security and IT and managed services functions as well as follows the governance process.
- Lead Exchange and Active Directory User Migration project from one domain to the other due to the separation from parent company
- Managed team of techs and architects to perform physical migration of over 5k users without interrupting business, and zero downtime
- Implemented new Identity Management (provisioning/DE provisioning) system using IBM Tivoli suite starting from Environments build to the Enterprise Rollout
- Managed Enterprise Access Management system deployment
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the program from start to finish including project team definition, resource allocation decisions with Managers of impacted departments, 3rd party vendors and managed services, stakeholder interfaces, project planning, functional documentation, full project execution, tracking, reporting, rollout, interface with other business departments, and formalized project closure
- Planned, coordinated, and managed collocation datacenters build outs and application migrations
- Ensured quality services are delivered with regard to the agreed SLA and contractual obligations
- Managed the transition phase of transferring the functional, technical and procedural knowledge to operations and support organization