- Resourceful leader providing delivery of IT solutions. Brings unique and thoughtful perspectives with a blend of personality and technical savvy. Extensive experience with a global manufacturing company. Known for being a proven IT program and project manager with excellent leadership skills, and an ongoing focus on continuous improvement of services. Proven track record including the following:
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Project Management of IT integration for a Corporate acquisition. 7 office locations and $1M+ IT budget.
- Performed IT discovery to gather information needed for planning and implementation.
- Deployment included IT networking, and Citrix Thin Client infrastructure.
- Communicated regular status updates to stakeholders, and led escalations.
- Program/Project Management of IT integration for two Corporate acquisitions. Included a $10M+ budget and eight sites. Included all IT integration including infrastructure and software assets.
- Program Management of IT Infrastructure for Corporate diversifications, included $10M+ budget for IT. Separation of 200+ sites globally in three phases.
- Led IT Network Transformation as part of the Real Estate program for migration to Skype. Over 2000 users in 16 sites. Managed cross functional IT teams. Deployment included Admin and Co - Lo data center space.
- Ran a Six Sigma process improvement for Skype voice gateway systems.
- Selected as backup to the manager. Mentored new employees to the PM team.
- Project managed site and large networking lab upgrades for 12 sites.
- Successfully led up to 60 projects simultaneously, generating approximately $1 million in monthly revenue.
- Led customer project design and installation activities. Reviewed new project requirements with sales management, arranged site surveys, developed staging, configuration, and test schedules, assigned project responsibilities, monitored delivery and installation process, documented network designs, documented training, and managed project reporting. Presented a revenue forecast for the program to the VP every week.
- Data Center cabling, and telecom infrastructure