- Seeking IT Project Management with solid background in Team leadership/building, Project Management with focus on IT Infrastructure Service Management, RFP Generation, Asset Management, Vendor Management, Data Center Management & Relocation, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, and ITIL implementation.
- Results - focused, quality-driven professional with extensive experience in business and operational process creation/ implementations, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong team and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Advanced presentation and relationship development abilities, with track record of bringing in multimillion-dollar projects on time and within budget.
- Managed Services Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Service Strategies/Solutions
- ITIL Process Development
- Process Redesign/Streamlining
- ITIL Process Implementation
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Asset Management
- Regulatory (PCI/SOX/SAS70)
- Vendor Management
- Data Center Re-location
- Incident/Problem Management
- Program/Project Management
- Budget Generation/Management
- Disaster Recovery
- IT/Corporate Vision/Planning
- Business Continuity
- Change Management
- Team Mentoring & Coaching
- Software development
- Global Process Development
- 2003/2008/2012 Server Migrations
- PMLG Certified Project Manager
- Data Center Standards/Requirements
- Agile/Waterfall methodology
- SDLC Knowledge/Experience
- International Network Implementation
- Program Management Office
- ITSM Implementations
- RFI/RFP Experience
- Saleforce.com experience
- Unrealized Risk Identification/Management
Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager
- Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager (PM) for Centerspan working at Confidential, within their Information Technology (IT) organization. Roles and Responsibilities included performing as the lead PM for their Data Center migration project, which consisted of upgrading all the Data Center Network, Server and Storage platforms and migrating all servers and network connectivity over to new platform.
- Lead PM for the Salt Lake City and Central California Bakeries integration, converting standalone bakeries into the Confidential Network and for Central California, migrating their ERM platform to an alternate data center. Drafted and implemented the Confidential Backup process for all operational servers.
- Reduced their IT PMO costs by replacing two (2) PMO tools with Smartsheets and established the project templates and program dashboards.
Sr. Project Manager
- IT Project Manager (PM) for Confidential working at Confidential, within their Integration Platform organization.
- Roles and Responsibilities included performing as the lead PM for the RFI/RFP and implementation for the Corporate and Energy Backup Design replacement project. Project replaces the current backup systems with new technology, moved company away from backing data up on tape to cloud backups. Project had an ROI of 1.64 years and a savings of $1.7 million.
- Lead PM for the Network Wireless project replacing the Identity Service Engine (ISE) platform, migrating the Terminal Access Control Access-Control System (TACACS) for 1195 Network devices to the ISE platform and upgrading the Guest Wireless Environment to function as a “Hotspot” simplifying log-on process and reducing man-power hours.
Sr. Project Manager
- Infrastructure Project Manager for VanderHouwen and Associates working at Confidential within their Information Technology organization. Roles and Responsibilities included completing the implementation of the following IT Infrastructure projects: Business Intelligence (BI) Infrastructure Build-out, Cognos 10.2 Upgrade, OneCMS Infrastructure Build-out (Production, QA, DEV, Test, Stage, Pre-Prod), Firewall replacement, Internet Router replacement, Oracle Hardware upgrade, Load Balancer upgrade and Windows server upgrade 2003 to 2012.
- Setup program dashboards and processes for both BI and OneCMS Infrastructure programs and the PCI Program set up. Worked with outsource Customer Care vendor (CGI) on creating and updating/improving the Operational Readiness Review (ORR) processes for all operational systems/environments, identifying and managing unrealized risks to each environment, updating and improving Splunk operations and updating all in SharePoint. For the PMO, assisted in the development of project processes (PMF 2.0), and procedures that increased project completion for the IT department infrastructure projects to over 90% completion on-time and within budget.