- Innovative, customer - centric leader with a commitment to driving growth in a rapidly changing technology industry.
- High-achieving and astute project manager professional with a record of success driving business market growth, innovatively reducing costs through data and analytics to advise decisions and achieve customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
- Succeed in dynamic environments and skillfully manage multiple deliverable requirements, while remaining reliable and focused.
- Strong interpersonal ability, emotional intelligence, proficient in fostering positive professional relationships and communicating at all levels.
Operating Systems: Windows (all versions), Salesforce (SFDC), Splunk Enterprise Linux, SharePoint Cloud & 2007
Applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Visio), BMC Remedy, PACE (Oracle), JIRA, MySQL (Workbench), Computer-Aided Drafting, MS Project
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Commercial Market Developer
- Controlled a trusted/strategic advisory relationship with each commercial client/customer to deliver 1,5K+ physical network infrastructure upgrade and greenfield build deployments in the Washington DC area with construction cost ranging from $10K to $250K per site.
- Retained and facilitated service delivery site acquisition and access management requirements, Property Right-of-way (ROW), Right of Entry (ROE), encumbrances, easements, property maintenance and contract negotiations.
- Created and sustained data spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations, creating site tracking and reporting (deliverable forecasting), QC data integrity and IRR financial modeling to identify feasible Market Development opportunities.
- Designed, deployed and maintained the "Beltway Region Market Development Repository" database ( Confidential Cable), reducing internal customer's (sales and construction) search time by a min of 4 hrs. and increased documentation accuracy by 250%.
- Partnered with the Federal sales channel for continuous process improvement to supporting IT Schedule 70 streamline process, contract proposal submissions in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications and compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Incorporated high levels of technical and telecommunications support; through clarifying reporting and implementing cross-functional training (Engineering and Construction) sessions to assist with complicated technical concepts for internal non-technical professionals, minimizing SOW discrepancy rework by 92%.
- Mitigated business risk and improved delivery of services by engaging in cross-functional negotiations with 3rd party vendors to deploy a fact-based solution (roadmap) strategy for infrastructure expansion throughout the Beltway Region.
- Managed and maintained a structured analysis of the targeted market identified by the residential, commercial, government and Federal sales channels, ensuring deployment alignment with the sales strategy, including facilitating on-site sales marketing events and expansion campaigns.
Strategic Deployment Project Manager
- Analyzed, systematized and reallocated $7.5M of (new) LTE AC equipment and resources, following a failed market wave deployment into existing infrastructure fiber ring(s) experiencing network performance issues throughout the BAWA region.
- Defined project scope, constructed project schedules, coordinated critical path dependencies, manage and traced project expenditures, tracked and drove issues to resolve project schedule deviations. Increasing internal site milestone forecasting accuracy by 40%.
- Provided project status reports and performance data to management and stakeholders via PACE (Oracle based forecasting operating system); developing and maintaining a running tracker to monitor activity on 500+ active cell sites in scope of work through PACE milestone tracking software.
- Supported troubleshooting to active cell sites from access to launch; including integration and RET (Remote Electrical Tilt) support; developing 24 hours RET ALU (Alcatel Lucent) support line for the Confidential amp;T 2015 LTE Wave 4 Launch.
- Generated and monitored post integration site acceptance and 3rd party audits through CTS ticketing system generated by BMC Remedy.