- Results - driven and motivated Technical Project Manager with extensive experience coordinating and leading large, complex, multi-phased projects for Fortune 500 firms across a wide range of disciplines including IT services, networking, technology hardware and operational support.
- Major experience lies in strategizing and leading cross-functional teams of technical professionals to bring about fundamental change and improvement in strategy, process, and profitability .
- Application of strong attention to detail and efficient multi-tasking abilities to excel in time-critical environments, meeting all standards for quality and productivity.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managed UA’s Internet Offload project, moving internet traffic off MPLS and onto a dedicated zscaler circuit for over 250 airport locations. Project increase bandwidth at airports, cargo, kitchens and offices.
- Coordinated $2.5MM Aruba AP remediation project for United’s seven HUBs for over 1500 APs. Project improved wireless access at various sites and prepared locations for future bluetooth project.
- Managed WAN circuit remediation project completing circuit upgrades for 125 United sites consisting of Sprint and AT&T circuits.
- Conducted B2B VPN tunnel migrations for over 125 United business associates. Project preprared move to United’s New Data Center (NDC).
Senior Project Manager
- Orchestrated project delivery resources/teams in the course of pre and post construction of new offices and expansions, with a scope of responsibility including data room layout, equipment identification & procurement, circuit ordering & installation, and office setup of network, phones and workstations.
- Coordinated all activities of the project team ensuring project tasks are completed according to schedule and budget. Facilitated all team meetings and communicated tasks and responsibilities to project team.
- Communicated project status to stakeholders, VPs and project executives according to established communication plan.
- Maintained project documentation on SharePoint including, schedule, budget, status reports, invoices, change orders and lessons learned.
- Mentored new Project Managers on the organization’s policies, procedures and departmental programs.
- Modernized processes, tools, and best practices, valued by other project managers throughout the organization, improving project management and reporting efficiencies by 40%.
Senior Project Manager
- Commanded a $3MM project over 5 years, managing 35-member team focused on product testing and implementation of a Mobile Response initiative designed to improve police response time and lower crime throughout Chicago.
- Directed IT personnel, county staff, vendors, contractors, and municipal leaders in the wiring and setup of 15 existing County towers, 37 municipal buildings, and 80 cars, including antennas, hotspots, strongboxes, and Alert Stacks. System provides remote and instantaneous video corroboration among first responders, government officials and security services throughout the County.
- Facilitated weekly project progress meetings with field personnel, suppliers, operations, and IT team members, tracking progress against goals, objectives, approved budgets and approved timelines.