- Strategic leader specializing in Program and Project management, Global Infrastructure and Migration, Healthcare, Cyber security, Risk Management, Customer Service, Vendor/Supplier Management, Agile, Transformation, Quality, KPI Performance, Business Processes, ERP, Budget Management, IT Audit, Change Management, ITIL, COTS, ERP, Application development and Infrastructure Support, Global Operations and Migration.
- Expert in planning and executing complex global Migration programs/projects, budgets, risk and issue mitigation to deliver tactical business solutions using hybrid (PMI and Agile methodologies) for IT Cross - functional team including C-level mgmt.
- Manage core PM teams/resources to deliver end to end Software project deployment on time and within budget for projects 40 million and above. Nominated and awarded for best customer support.
- Developed Global Migration strategies and created Life cycle processes using SDLC to in corporate in the ITLC, ITIL process in the Semiconductor Industry by reducing 40% cycle time.
- Presented program/portfolio dashboard reports measuring KPIs to Clients (C-level mangers) and key Stakeholders during the full project life cycle of the project using both Agile and Waterfall-PMI methodology.
- Working on CISM Certificate to support Governance, Risk Mgmt, and Compliance in Cyber Security.
- Received professional awards from multiple organizations: VIP Woman of the Year award from NAPW and Going an extra mile award from STC. Received going over and beyond award in 2015
Management: PMO/Program/Project Management Leadership, Business Strategy Development, Migration/Transformation, Risk and Issue Management, Cyber Security implementation, Change Management, Strategic Budget Management, Vendor Management, Technology to Business Alignment, Infrastructure Deployment, Operations Support (UNIX & Database).
Process Knowledge: SDLC, PMBOK, ITLC, ITIL, Service Management, EVM, Agile, PMI, Waterfall, Sarbanes-Oxley, Cyber Security, CISM, KPI, Risk and Vendor Mgmt
PM Tools: MS Office suite, MS Project, MS Excel, SharePoint, Visio
- Manage budget, charter, scope, quality, and create PMO SharePoint for project documentation to collaborate with various stakeholders in an off-shore, on-shore model using industry best practices.
- Manage CRM migration and infrastructure deployment. Defined scope, deliverables, dependencies, risk mitigation, and CRM process flow to create a master project plan to efficiently in corporate in the Phase gate process.
- Managed and directed the development and implementation of the IAM program of Confidential security initiatives. Provided governance structure for project teams, guidance for governance and executive steering teams for establishing PMO measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with business strategies including risk and project management KPI metrics.
- Implemented enterprise wide SSO using Okta(COTS). Recommended out of the box idea to automate business application integration and migration with SSO Okta to reduce 50% man hours.
- Achieved managing successful execution of 7 IAM Okta integrations with market deployments within 6 weeks using Stage gate PMO processes. Provided Customer service and support to the Business and IT SME.
Sr. Program/Project Manager
- Managed complex programs/projects integration in cyber security PMO, quality, compliance, risk, endpoint security, vulnerability, threats, security blueprint, WNAC, SSL, SOAR(COTS implementation), NIST, Nessus scan, and security awareness by leading cross functional teams to deliver project milestones on time within budget to key Stakeholders including C-level sponsors.
- Managed stakeholder/customer expectations and mitigate risks before they become issues by establishing PMI best practices for planning and seamless execution to deliver successful outcome with quality, on time and within budget.
- Facilitated high-visibility strategic projects including scope, project charter, SOP, WBS, project plan, risk/Issue mitigation plan, fulfillment, procurement, legal and customer communication plan to manage project deliverables.
- Measured project deliverables and expectations including dashboard reporting to all levels of stakeholders, steering team committee and C-level sponsors.
Services Delivery Manager
- Managed medium to large complexity/scale projects across the cross-functional IT teams, including product solutions, architects, professional services, network, security, infrastructure project coordination, resource planning, cost, and vendors through full project life cycle.
- Responsible for analyzing and providing annual and 5-year recurring cost estimates/forecast for internal/external customer projects. Managed scope, time, cost, through all phases of the project.
- Designed implementation of an ISDM strategic SharePoint site to manage projects governance.
- Supported external clients by providing business program support, including forecast, budget, day-to-day management of the client’s business processes and standards to meet project requirements.
- Managed and mitigated risks and issues involving direct impact to the program/project delivery.
- Received multiple awards for going over and beyond for managing client expectations, Infrastructure analysis, planning and support.