- PMP certified Sr. Project Manager and ITIL v3 certified with a record of increasing leadership responsibilities in the Information Technology industry with considerable experience as a Program Manager in the public sector. Strong leadership, communications and organizational skills as a Manager and Director in Information Technology with a proven record of getting results.
- Project Manager under the TSA Exit Program supporting the delivery of the following solutions: Salesforce implementation; the implementation of Oracle’s ORS/MWM mobile workforce management solution and the development and delivery of several Web portals for the Gas operations business.
- Salesforce Implementation:
- Leading cross - functional team in the development of a Salesforce solution to support new customer and sales initiatives using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Oracle ORS/MWM Implementation:
- Leading cross-functional team in the design, development, testing and deployment of a Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) solution to support the work order activity of several hundred field resources.
- Gas Operations Web Portals:
- Leading cross-functional team in the design, development, testing and deployment of a new Marketer and Gas transportation portal to support a recent company acquisition.
- Project Manager for the delivery of the following solutions: implementation of enterprise VPN; implementation of jump server for administrative access; migration and segmentation of over 300 servers; and the retiering of computing into production, test and development environments.
- Implemented Palo Alto “Next Generation” firewalls across the enterprise.
- Led network and security team in the design, testing and deployment of new network firewall appliances.
- Orchestrated the first campus-wide testing and validation activity performed over several weeks that included 130 business users who validating over 200 applications.
- Led cross-functional team in the design, testing and deployment of a Procera network bandwidth management solution.
- The solution included the development of an enterprise bandwidth shaping policy that segmented the University’s network users by classification and managed their bandwidth based on business rules.
- Authored test and implementation plans along with other project management artifacts based on SDLC mythology.
- Led team in the development of new SDLC processes for the project execution and governance.