- Experienced leader combining strong project management skills with proven abilities to define and achieve value - add business outcomes and spearhead successful process improvements that increase efficiency.
- Focused project manager and strong team facilitator adept at all facets of project management, process definition and optimization as well as stakeholder and cross-functional collaboration.
- Exceptional expertise in successful global software deployment and facilitating the organizational change management process.
- Proven success in developing and executing end-user application training for diverse proprietary applications.
Sr. Project Manager
- Updated and improved the previously outdated SDLC project plan and compliance activities of a project to enhance the space-planning application with development team of 12 onsite and 30 offsite members
- Initialized all project activities in corporate Agile tool - JIRA; served as scrum leader, facilitated team adoption of Agile methodology, developed sprint plans, facilitated user stories and grooming sessions
- Quickly learned the complex corporate compliance and security procedures in order to deploy software changes on time to the 100 end-users of the enhanced Plan-o-gram software
- Facilitated and tracked discovery sessions and process/data flow discussions with 10 cross-functional teams and the chosen third-party vendor to begin the enterprise-wide implementation of a digital asset management system (aDAM) using a cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) platform
- Facilitated enhancement discussions with Salesforce.com and the CRM team to address necessary software and dynamic email improvements
- Enhanced regular project progress reports and executive presentations, adding details to address business stakeholders needs; maintained all artifacts and reports on the project Sharepoint site
- Effectively managed all project budgets and resource allocations; tracked and reported all projects’ risks and mitigation strategies
- Led high-performing, diverse teams (of 5-75 members) toward successful completion of all project outcomes, while collaborating with all levels of stakeholders across Engineering, Operations, and Senior Executives
- Captured key gains in efficiency and operational effectiveness, driving cross-functional process improvements, providing process definition guidance and establishing best practices and templates library
- Created a platform in Clarity (CA-PPM tool) and trained resource managers on system input that would provide smarter overall resource allocation and allow greater visibility of availability of specialized skill sets
- As Business lead for Clarity (CA-PPM tool) for 150 users, prioritized enhancement activity, reported Clarity issues, conducted training sessions, garnered increased end-user adoption, and created specialized ad-hoc Clarity/database reports using pivot tables
Functional Application Manager / Project Manager
- Engaged in extensive worldwide requirement gathering to identify process and application needs and define procedures and corporate guidelines, specifically in agent offices in China, Singapore, and Malaysia
- Authored, edited, maintained and controlled all user manuals, user reference guides and procedural guidelines designed to educate all 250 end-users on the principles of performing critical business functions using a third-party logistics software application
- Successfully led the effort to deploy the third-party software application to five agent offices in China, one office in Singapore and one in Malaysia
- Managed the ongoing identification, consolidation, management and resolution of application issues; assumed a lead role with the application vendor, prioritizing enhancements and tracking releases
Area Business Systems Manager
- Achieved a 94% resolution rate for hardware and software application issues
- Captured key gains in efficiency, regulatory compliance and productivity by introducing a series of process and workflow improvements
- Resolved specific financial and integration issues by applying SAP-FICO application solutions
Office Manager / Project Manager
- Created a framework for HR policies and procedures to govern all operations; continually implemented strategies to improve efficiency and productivity
- Effectively managed the project to deploy a third-party dispatch and accounting software package, using SDLC methodologies: created business process requirements, evaluated and selected vendor, led all database creation, quality assurance and testing, training and support work.