- Over 25 years professional experience in enterprise IT transformation, operations, program management, solution development, ITO/BPO and IT finance
- Over 18 years in leadership positions over departments, divisions, enterprise programs, product groups, services delivery groups and support teams
- Experienced in leading major enterprise programs and multi - national technology implementations for large organizations including Confidential 100's
- Experience using Business Process and Technology to transform organizations by improving operations, creating efficiencies, and raising service levels Experienced in leading IT departments including IT help desk, network LAN/WAN, telecom/media, server engineering, security, applications admin & DBA
- Experience Leading Development of custom solutions for top Confidential global enterprises and launch of commercial products and services
- Formal masters-level education in Business, Technology and Security & Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery domains
- Experience reporting to, making formal presentations to, and working with C-Level executives at Confidential companies and government organizations
- Rationalization & Staff Integration - Analysis and restructuring of staff and operations necessary to integrate the in-scope functions of the two companies post-merger. Includes review and realignment of 7 regional outsourcing contacts.
- Service Delivery Integration - Combination of the 25 legacy Service Desks and dozens of fields support teams scattered across the globe into a cohesive single Global Service Desk & Field Service operation with a single point of contact and single ITSM services platform in order to provide a unified and consistent service and support of all 44,000 users globally, while reducing costs in improving service levels.
- Support Centers & Tools Project - Implementation of service automation and enhancement tools and new customer service strategies to better engage and support the global end user community. Integrated new user self-help and self -service tools, enterprise chat and remote support tools, and set up of manned and automated Kiosks (walk-up service desks) at over two dozen strategic sites around the globe.
Principal / Executive Consultant
- Interim Chief Information Officer (CIO) - 5 months - provided technical strategy and operations services during a corporate reorganization
- Interim PMO Manager - medical leave coverage - Managed enterprise IT PMO team for a major energy firm operating in 27 states
- Global ITO Management - Program direction and procurement management for worldwide IT Outsourcing initiative for large global energy firm
- CIO Advisory - part time – strategic guidance and technical advice to the senior executives (COO, CEO) of a couple start-ups
- Senior Corporate IT Strategy Advisor – 6 months – provided strategic planning and advisory services to a state healthcare agency restructuring