- IT Professional offering experience in project management, cloud migration, senior client support services, customer engagement/management, ERP software, enterprise architecture, software acquisition, d Confidential analysis, business analysis, metrics, internal/external insider threat detection, Experience with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies, as well as enhancement of business systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop high - performance systems, applications, d Confidential bases, and interfaces and strong background in management of migration of ERP government applications to the cloud environment.
- Strategically manages time and expediently solves problems for optimal productivity, improvement, and sustainability; able to multitask effectively.
- Highly effective liaison and communication skills proven by effective interaction with management, users, team members, and vendors. Fluent in Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi. Conversant in Spanish.
Software: Amazon Web Services, ERP Software, Windows X, Windows Server 20xx/Active Directory, Lotus Notes, MS Office (all versions) including MS Outlook, Visio, Project, McAfee and Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus Utilities, MS Exchange, IE (all versions), Cisco VPN, UNIX, Adobe, Tivoli RIS, PKI, PeopleSoft, Reflection X, Java, Visual Basic.Net, Citrix, SharePoint, SAP Business Suite (IDM, Solman, ECC, GRC, BI, BOBJ, Hana, ERP, CRM, PLM, SCM), Linux, Cisco, Momentum, HP Service Manager, Remedy, ServiceNow.
Hardware: Laptop/Desktop/Printer/PEDs Installation, Administration, Repair.
D Confidential bases: SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Cognos, Hana, Filemaker Pro.
- Served as the COR for a specific task order to support Financial Management systems as well as over 250+ SharePoint sites.
- Chaired the Configuration Control Board where customers prioritize their requirements, and the contracting team is then tasked by the Chair to complete those activities in a certain timeframe.
- Managed migration of 200+ applications to AWS cloud infrastructure; ensured cloud storage (Amazon S3 buckets) is utilized properly and costs are minimized.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production. This includes operational readiness, support documentation and acceptance checklists.
- Ensured service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- Built transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management.
- Worked in Agile project management environment.
- Coordinated implementation activities, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during project work.
- Coordinated routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software.
- Monitored the effectiveness of installations and ensured that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
- Assessed, analyzed, developed, documented and implemented changes based on requests for change.
- Liaised with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
- Worked with project manager to establish end-to-end project plan and approach.
- Contributed to business case and ROM estimates for complex projects.
- Promoted awareness of transition planning and support process and strategy.
Division Chief/Project Manager
- Fulfilled GS-15 Division Chief position as a GS-14; solely in charge of four major, enterprise-impacting projects to keep agency in compliance with security mandates and application support agreements as well as staff of over 75+ employees; managed four different branches.
- Successfully migrated over 200 business enterprise applications, including SAP and Momentum, to the AWS Cloud, a cloud ERP project that took over 4 years to finish and was completed 3 months ahead of the CIO/NRO mandate; as the first in the agency to successfully accomplish this monumental task, our project served as a template for the entire agency.
- Served as senior advisor to management on the effectiveness and efficiency with which to carry out assigned programs and functions associated with position; provided business analysis and assessment of enterprise-wide initiatives, projects, and/or programs with strategic, enterprise, or tactical impacts relative to CAO’s strategy and vision.
- Advised Director on annual basis in formulating, documenting, coordinating, and communicating CAO’s vision, strategic plan, and Directorate level initiatives/priorities/objectives; assisted in strategic planning and determination of present and future requirements relative to organizational requirements.
- Responsible for managing OSD strategic initiatives and projects, guiding OSD program, and facilitating OSD strategy sessions.
- Developed and implemented quantitative measurement methods to determine effectiveness of internal processes and functional support.
- Managed daily programmatic functions, interfacing with the NRO enterprise, mission partners across the IC and DoD.
- Assisted Principal Deputy Director with managing/monitoring program expenditures by producing monthly program status reports; work with internal customers and external industry partners to ensure contracted deliverables are within cost, schedule, and performance constraints.
- Participated in the resolution of complex resource allocations; serving in multiple positions because of inability of organization to fill several government resource openings; performing in-depth, rigorous analysis of program, technical, and budget trade-offs and exploring alternatives despite limited resources.
- Exercised supervisory personnel management responsibilities to direct and oversee a wide range of government, military, and contractor personnel; providing guidance on methods, processes, lessons learned, and risk mitigation.
- Defined, prioritized, and conveyed vision for cloud infrastructure environment which supported CAO enterprise systems and related needs.
- Architected and managed the implementation, maturation and evolution of operations and infrastructure resources in an agile project management environment.
- Planned, directed, tracked and analyzed infrastructure and operations projects including cloud computing technology patching and upgrade process, recovery of system for planned and unplanned outage events.
- Led team approach including resolution of conflicts in technical approach among technical staff, identified risks and mitigates, identified and resolved skill gaps on the team.
- Provided timely and comprehensive status information CAO Director to facilitate outage notification and status updates; established and managed business continuity of operations and disaster recovery plans.
- Implemented generic change control, configuration management, service management, etc., which could be applied commonly across diverse systems/environments.
- Partnered with developers to complement SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle), agile development practices to ensure a production environment which is reliable, stable, resilient, and secure.
- Partnered with other agencies to explore similar projects such as migration of applications to the Amazon Cloud and how to maintain an efficient cloud environment during off-peak hours.
- Managed identity and access management alone with all DoD 8570 and NIST requirements for A pplications Office.
- Responsible for securing infrastructure of division as well as all business-application roles within the agency.
Acting Division Chief
- Project and budget lead for centralizing support for all NRO business IT applications, including SAP and Momentum, from single, multiple team support model to consolidated NRO-wide enterprise support team; led to savings of 11+ millions of dollars.
- Saved the government over $4 million dollars by recouping for work not performed and fraudulent timekeeping.
- Served as COTR over two multi-million-dollar contracts
- Led project to visually display location of all employees on TDY in real time on request from Director/NRO to ensure safety of all federal employees/contractors, setting a standard for the entire IC.
- Established enterprise governance structure and policy for managing the approval process for new business IT solutions and procurements; Director/NRO signed and approved policy on new enterprise-wide process.
- Served as customer liaison to translate business requirements to IT solutions developed by various business software application development teams; successfully completed 20+ software enhancements in less than 2 years.