- Highly motivated, results driven, and customer centric leader offering strong knowledge of digital technology, systems architecture and cloud services.
- Adept at improving processes, building and inspiring teams, planning, budgeting, and vendor management.
- Equipped with the ability to establish and maintain long - term relationships with external & internal partners.
- Google Analytics
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM- Blue Works live
- SQL Server
- MS Project
- HP Quality Center
Program and Project Management
- Execute new technology vendor evaluations and make strategic technical recommendations in line with the competitive business drivers and corporate units’ requirements.
- Redesigned account settlement processes for and loan underwriting business process, saving the company a minimum of $150 k annually.
- Completed the first front to back cross Capital Market/Wealth Management customer reference data & system model that reduces data quality issues by 4%.
- Assisted Product & Epic teams in backlog maintenance, prioritization and planning.
- Created and developed the product from the vision which aligns with Digital roadmap and business goals.
- Product Owner for five products completed an average of 5% under budget.
- Protect team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts and maintain focus on backlog management, prioritize resolution of defects/bugs
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Report program performance metrics to the organization through key performance indicators.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.) & Scrum of Scrum.
- Led Sprint Retrospectives meetings to identify learning's, improvement areas and best practices.
Confidential, FloridaProgram and Project Management
- Supported the Firm's initiative to mitigate regulatory risk by developing a centralized regulatory reporting control function within the Operations division related to OATS, EBS, Large Trade, LOPR, TAF, TRACE and MSRB reporting.
- Developed and Managed desktop procedures for EBS Large Trader reporting, Client Notification and ULTID assignment.
- Liaised and coordinate with Audit, Compliance, Legal, Technology, Sales & Trading and outside Regulators to execute and oversee appropriate internal controls and supervisory processes around various trade and transaction reporting activities.
- Performed Monthly Reconciliation for TAF - Trading Activity Fee in tandem with Off-Shore team and coordinate the effort for necessary approvals and timely payments to Confidential .
- Developed a pilot phase for the Confirm recertification process and continue to coordinate with the fulfillment team to develop a more robust process to ensure that their requirements are accounted for in the Equities Trade and Transaction Reporting test case matrix.
- Prepared Daily and Weekly reports for Senior Management and various Desks such as Mismatch Reports, Late Reporting for Fixed Income by monitoring reports from RTRS and Confidential TRAQS.
- Support Regulatory inquiries (SEC/ Confidential ) by investigating transactions pursuant to issue and providing relevant data in a timely manner.
- Instituted a Bi-weekly Blue Sheets meeting to ensure all projects and deliverables are tracked within a timely manner and address any potential bottlenecks. Create and Monitor JIRA’s.
- Monitored SIAC submissions for Blue Sheets and help remediate daily exceptions for Electronic Blue Sheets.
- Created & Review BRD’s for new Projects and analyze risk and impact on firm’s trade reporting obligation and assist in Change management. Prioritize and receive approval from Ops Compliance.
- Assisted in updating, developing, and implementing new regulatory requirements to ensure that the Firm remains compliant.
- Prepared KPIs, Desktop Procedures, and Recertification Documents.