- Successfully lead programs and projects from initiation to closure. Lead large transition initiatives through conceptual design to implementation and operational readiness phases.
- Successfully collaborated with internal and external stakeholders to solve unique business opportunities.A Leader - Program/Project Management Professional - PMP certified since 2002. Experienced leader of a variety of project types (i.e., application development, infrastructure & data center consolidations, Commercial off-the-shelf implementations, maintenance/enhancement efforts, & enterprise governance/compliance initiatives).
- Experienced in all phases of Project and Program Management including knowledge of Agile project management.
- Experienced in the development and implementation of processes to improve project/program execution, drive adoption of common methods, techniques and tools for consistency and the integration of those methods, techniques and tools to enable proper support and sustainability.
- Experienced portfolio manager analyzing program and project results to ensure alignment with business drivers, efficient execution, and prioritization measures.
- Experienced leader of direct reports and program/project teams including internal business partners and external vendors. Proven leadership skills that exemplify integrity, teamwork, systemic thinking and excellent communications.
- SAP environment
- PeopleSoft environment
- Documentum - Knowledge Management
- CA Clarity
- Oracle DB
- IBM DB
- Software as a Service (SAAS) Implementations
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- SharePoint Administration
IT Transition/Transformation Integration Manager
- Leveraged IT tool capabilities to meet client’s business requirements.
- Defined and implemented new processes for implemented tools.
- Defined metrics to reflect operational statuses and satisfy account SLA/KPIs
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Senior Project Manager
- Executing efficient Program Management and Project Management practices, standards, tools, and processes leveraging best practices and applying Agile principles.
- Manage the overall work planning, resource management, change control, risk/issue, and governance processes within the program/project.
- Prepare and analyze key data, trending, and reporting information to drive program level insights in the critical areas of scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, and benefits realization.
- Use data to drive fact-based decision making.
- Manage risks and facilitate corrective responses across the program, as necessary, to improve performance.
Confidential, Cypress, Tx
- Lead a major implementation that represents the consolidation of numerous existing timekeeping systems (5) for the 14 distinct Confidential subsidiaries into a single enterprise platform. All Confidential employees from all subsidiary locations will have access to the new time & attendance system utilizing self-service features available for the first time. System will impact 19,000 employees, all Confidential subsidiary locations, new hardware for data collection was installed, and migration from on-site hardware system to a cloud hosted solution. Will roll-out mobile component for employees and managers to access, manage and perform administrative timekeeping activities.
- Significant accomplishments included:
- Lead effort to create a comprehensive statement of work to be signed by vendor and client
- Lead effort to inventory current equipment, HR payroll and scheduling systems for all subsidiaries impacted
- Developed a comprehensive project plan with critical activities identified
- Met regularly with governance committee and subsidiary CFOs to communicate status, and present recommendations to resolve critical issues and risks
- Encouraged and motivated team members to meet aggressive goals
- Collaborated with other enterprise initiatives (PeopleSoft HCM & Scheduling) to ensure seamless integration between these systems with Time and Attendance
Confidential, Midland, MI
- Stepped in to complete the requirements and plan transition of a major employee benefit offering to a newly selected benefit partner.
- Starting significantly behind schedule and with an aggressive deadline approaching, was able to recover and meet original implementation dates.
- Successfully transferred assets of $1.3B utilizing a holiday weekend implementation to minimize participant interruption.
- Developed processes to sustain operations eliminating 50 hours of manual operations work and reducing associated compliance risk.
- Managed team of business process specialists, HR operations, SAP/ABAP developers, and eternal vendor.
- Successfully led finance business team through vendor selection with procurement/contracting.
- Led configuration and installation of purchased tool into our environment. Developed global processes for account reconciliations and implemented for more than 7 legal entities around the globe.
- This was a software as a service (SAAS) implementation utilizing an SAP connector framework to extract and format data for processing.
- Successfully led major change effort to transition over 2,200 participants to new benefits partner with enhanced options.
- Through targeted communications and follow-up actions, achieved 100% participation.
- Developed processes to sustain operations.
- This project required creating new system programs, updating existing programs, and ensuring user availability for yearly open enrollment elections.
- Lead IT Infrastructure project undertaken to update "soon to be" out of maintenance hardware and software supporting the enterprise document repository platform.
- Successfully converted 31 applications/systems to upgraded platform (global and across multiple business functions; HR, Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, etc.).
- Able to combine and/or obsolete/archived 3 applications/systems that were found to be no longer needed.
- Divided the program in multiple phases and "tracks" to manage the workload more effectively with the limited technical and business resources.
- Lead team that consisted of both internal and external members from around the globe.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Established and managed vendor relationships
- Interfaced with multiple business customers, multiple organizations both internal and external
- Managed multiple interrelated projects concurrently
- Interfaced with all levels of management
- Produced and managed project/program schedules, budgets (cost control),
- Managed program/project risks and issues
- Managed European Data Center consolidation effort
- Managed system software/hardware upgrades, maintenance/enhancements, and decommissions
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Authored PM Disciplines Library content for department website
- Developed and delivered program/project foundations
- Developed job family position descriptions
- Developed certification/certificate criteria for Confidential IT
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Sponsor Capability Maturity Model (CMM) assessment
- Coach and mentor project managers in IT and business functions
- Gather project metrics as defined by PMO for reporting