- To deliver solid Oracle ERP Application solutions using Functional/Technical knowledge in Supply Chain and Finance domain.
- Over 11+ years of experience in Oracle E Business Modules, Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Order Management, Oracle discrete Manufacturing environment, Istore, Iprocurement, Advanced Pricing, Account Payables, Service Contracts, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Bill of Materials, Work in process, Global Trade management (GTM), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Order to Cash (O2C), Purchasing Domain (P2P)
- Good working knowledge in Oracle AIM Methodology and documentation skills.
- Worked on the Agile project management technologies.
Oracle Project Manager
- Working as Project Manager and lead the planning and implementation of multiple business divisions’
- Take accountability for project success including on - time, on-budget, high-quality targets
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Conducted regular meetings with business to determine the best sourcing strategies among various avaliable such as Min -Max Planning, Reorder Point, Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and Consigned Vendor Managed Inventory (CVMI) and also worked on Sourcing rule scenarios, OSP BOM, Drop Ship Cycle, Back to back orders,IR/ISO process
- Worked closely with business on testing Shipment file, Admissions, Physical inventory for the Foreign Trade Zone project, different Sourcing rule scenarios, OSP and also providing different solutions as a Functional Lead.
- Provide timely and accurate project status information to our client’s PMO team, escalate project issues appropriately, mentor cross-functional project team members, and identify and share implementation best practices with them
- Work independently and creatively in resolving issues
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance
- Manage milestones across multiple teams
- Understand complexities of a large ERP program and provide guidance for the development teams.
- Lead team through the completion of all SDLC phases of the project
- Responsible for leading, planning, execution, and completion of large scale complex projects. Monitors and controls project activities from initiation through delivery
- Accountable for Project Management planning and execution tasks, including, but not limited to, scope, scheduling, budgeting, costing, resource, risk and issue management
- Develop the Test Strategy and Test Plans, Test scenarios. Manage test exit criteria, reporting and signoffs for all testing cycles UAT testing and then moving to production.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order to Cash Cycle version 12.2.6, Procure to Pay, Order Management, Inventory, AR,AP,WIP, BOM, ASCP, Manufacturing
Sr Oracle Project Manager
- Interacted with the Business users, and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Arrow Business Processes such as Back to Back cycle, Dropship Wrapper, Pick ship cycle, Modifier upload, Create & Update Price Lists, Quote to Cash cycle, Service Contracts, Trade sphere, Vertex tax For SO in EBS, WMS integration with EBS, Sales and Marketing
- Conducted CRP0 sessions for Inventory, Purchasing, Receivables, and Payables modules.
- Conducted CRP1 sessions which highlights the customization in Back to Back order cycle, Drop ship cycle, Service Contracts, Sales Order header and line level zoom form, Quote Header and line level Zoom form
- Continuously assesses project timelines, anticipating risk and developing effective mitigation plans that maintain committed project plan
- Develops and manages project recovery plans when necessary, minimizing impact to project commitments
- Collects and analyzes data required to create effective written status reports. Creates and delivers effective written and verbal project status reports
- Proactively engages stakeholders, providing timely, relevant, and transparent project status
- Identifies task dependencies as they arise and takes action to ensure that project schedule is unimpeded by dependencies
- Develop reporting and tracking programs to assure the project is on target for scope, schedule, and cost
- Identify key risks and develop contingency plans
- Interacts with all levels of management, team members, and stakeholders. Builds cohesive teams by partnering and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure efficient success of projects. Collaboratively engages and leads diverse teams and team members
- Directs activities of project team members and balances workload of the team, ensuring that both individual and group objectives are met
- Involved is defect resolution process and solved the defects within defined SLA
- Develop the Test Strategy and Test Plans, Test scenarios. Manage test exit criteria, reporting and signoffs for all testing cycles (SIT, UAT testing)
- Worked closely with the implementation partner to create a detailed cut over plan
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Quote to Cash Cycle version 12.2.6, Procure to Pay, Order Management, Inventory, WIP, BOM, ASCP, WMS, EDI
Confidential, San Clemente, CA
Oracle Implementation Manager
- Gathered User requirements, Functional requirements interacted with the Business users, Implementation Partners and SMEs to get a better understanding of the ICU Supply Chain Business Processes.
- Worked as a Project Manager to provide complex solutions for rollouts in 4 countries (Canada, Latin America, Spain and US) wherein Confidential is acquiring Hospira Infusion Systems.
- Conducted meetings to communicate to the team Plan of actions for each rollout.
- Conducted alternate day meetings to know team progress and guided them with their issues.
- Determined GxP impacted scenarios and rated them as Medium, Low risk after conducting sessions with the business. Medium risk scenarios were scripted for testing in UAT.
- Reviewed the BR100 for Order Management,Inventory and Purchasing by working closely with the implementation partner and configured the SIT and UAT environments.
- Executed all the projects using Agile methodology.
- Tested few scenarios and also wrote few detailed test scripts in limited time such as Standard Sales order for List Price, Credit Limit, Backorder, Order on Hold, iHold, Product on Inspection, Assigning different Lots, Product on allocation hold, tested RMA for Consumable Items, Drop Ship cycle from manufacturing sites, Cycle count, Sub inventory transfer, Miscellaneous Issue, Miscellaneous Receipt, and Receiving Receipts and communicated to the team to follow the same.
- Worked on Screening DEA License, Customer Pharma License, Warehouse license, Denied Party list, Good and bad Supplier, Party name and Address in Global Trade Management system.
- Develop the Test Strategy and Test Plans. Manage test exit criteria, reporting and signoffs for all testing cycles (Unit Testing, End to End Testing, GSIT, UAT, testing). Conducted Kick off meeting to communicate to all the business testers about the prerequisite the sequence in which the test cases will be executed, Testing evidence, Testing signature, Steps must be completed before EBS users can begin testing before the Go-Live.
- Worked on understanding/testing EDI (940,945,856,846,947,850,855,810) functionality by conducting meetings with the 3PL’s.
- Work on key processes and elements including planning and scheduling, inventory replenishment, purchase order processes, requisition/PO approval process, internal order/sales order process (IR/ISO). Well versed with the Complete Supply Chain Planning Overview, Replenishment process, Consumables Imported process, created WIP discrete jobs for over labelling items.
- Exceptional understanding of cross-functional areas such as Order Fulfilment, Logistics, Inventory, Procurement functions and 3PL.
- Supported business in UAT and Go-live.
- Identify process improvements and work with business partners effectively to implement change. Engaged with Client stakeholders to report project status, control risks and build mitigation plans.
- Conducted interviews to get the right resource on board for US roll out.
- Assist end users with day-to-day applications troubleshooting and end user questions.
- Participate in 24/7 department on-call program.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order to Cash Cycle version 12.2.4, Procure to Pay, Order Management, EDI, Inventory, WIP, BOM, ASCP, Accounts Payables, Account Receivables, Demantra, GTM
Confidential, Atlanta -GA
Sr Project Manager
- Played multiple roles in the project including that of a business analyst, process lead and release management to support global business solutions for client.
- Perform Application Support for ERP enabled Businesses within agreed SLAs. This involves investigating P1 and P2 tickets for floor planning and settlement areas.
- Work closely with internal/external customers to resolve billing issues/disputes with excellent customer service.
- Provide user support with regard to all aspects of our core systems, including report/saved search development, configuration, workflow and script development
- Develop and implement improvements to processes and procedures
- Participate in the development, enhancement and management of internal IT processes, methods, standards and tools
- Organize and prioritize ERP systems development work effectively to meet key milestones and business objectives
- Work with other IT partners to ensure optimal performance of the applications
- Analyzes business processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Use project management techniques to plan, manage and communicate project activity, project status, project budgets and project costs
- Analysis of outstanding Accounts Receivable, weekly/ monthly trend reporting to leadership.
- Analysis of manual processes/ procedures to identify key technology/ process enhancements for Gavel2Gate project team.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order Management, Accounts receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing modules version 12.1.3.
Oracle Solution Architect
- Zebra technologies acquired Motorola in 2014 with an agreement stating we need to convert all the components from Motorola environment (Trilogy) to Zebra environment (Merlin).
- Conducted meeting with stakeholder, Client Architect to understand the AS-IS process and recommended the TO BE process
- Worked to setup the Order Management, Inventory modules and document the corresponding BR100.
- Created MD50s for Decommissioning project of Motorola.
- Recommended APIs to cancel Purchase orders, Sales orders, and requisitions.
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations of Oracle EBS applications and SDLC in general.
- Key Liaison between Business and IT for successful delivery of projects and accountable for operational support.
- Worked on Agile methodology.
- Provides input to business leader ship team on prioritization within the IT portfolio.
- Manage projects with varying degrees of complexity, provide production support to the business users and system processes, and ensure high level of IT service.
- Recommended manual methods to delete the sourcing rules attached to the sourcing assignment and Internal Requisition.
- Coordinating with offshore development team in API development-Unit test
- Created test scenarios, test plan and test cases.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Order Management, Purchasing and Account Payables modules version 12.1.3.
Sr Oracle Supply Chain Consultant
- Review business process and determine the requirement. Examine those requirements and determine the Oracle prerequisites.
- Map requirement to Oracle Application and determine the gaps.
- Prepare AS IS and TO BE process documents.
- Train users on how to use Oracle Applications.
- Perform all the Organization setups for Inventory, Order management and Purchasing Modules and documented the corresponding BR100.
- Worked on creating the data load in all the instance including production for Item Category, On hand inventory and BPA for Tyler, Vidalia, Trenton and Forth Smith.
- Live Production support for PO and Inventory.
- Developed an inbound interface (loading data into staging table) and outbound interface (Truck load details are sent to third party system which stores the inventory for IR) using XML data along with Mapping of fields between Oracle and NASS (third party system).
- Creation of Queries to Data extraction.
- Worked on different EDI functionalities, which involved 3PL and Solved EDI regarding issues.
- Documentation - Preparation of MD50, testing and filling up the unit test plan for the above interfaces.
- Worked on resolving the rejected and on hold invoices in Accounts payables.
- Create a clear plan for multiple phases if system integration testing so that all the P2P and O2C flows are tested end to end.
- Creation of test scripts, test cases and unit testing of the interface.
- Postproduction support for the above interfaces and resolved issues related to them.
- Conducted CRP /SIT/ UAT sessions with business users.
- Conducted kick off meetings for the users who do the testing before the go live
- Integration testing with internal and external modules/applications.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS Inventory, Purchasing, Fixed Asset, iProcurement and Account Payables modules version 12.1.3. Data Base 11G, Serena Dimensions Version Control (PVCS), Kintana Migration Tool (PPM).
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle Implementation Lead
- Implement new COA structure as decided by Confidential for their operations in Singapore, Taiwan, China and Malaysia. SCM (Purchasing, Inventory), finance (Account Payables, General Ledger), I-Procurement, Cash Management will be used.
- Providing estimation for the different phases of SDLC cycle.
- Requirement gathering and system analysis of Confidential system.
- Capturing functional/technical details of Oracle Applications R12.1.1 ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and documenting the same.
- Conversion of Master and Transaction data using Open Interfaces/ API. (Master Item conversions, Item category, Item On hand and AP Invoices).
- Worked on EDI Mapping and functionalities.
- Identifying existing Customized Oracle Reports Components of Inventory (Material balance, Report Stock in stock out, Summary of material balance, Inventory transfer, Goods issued) and Account Payables and accordingly did the changes based on COA Impact (Chart of Account) in those Reports.
- Preparing Migration Cut over Plans, integration test plan/test cases for Oracle applications.
- Made required changes to the Reports as per the change in COA.
- Documentation - Preparation of MD50, testing and filling up the unit test plan for the above-recommended issues.
- Provide end-to-end customer support which includes issue identification, implementing the fix in test instance, unit testing, following up with users for UAT approvals.
Environment: Oracle Apps EBS GL, AP, Purchasing, IProcurement and Cash management modules version 12.1.3. Data Base 10G.