- Proven ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment and perform at high standards with limited supervision in the capacity of both a Product Owner.
- Lead the SAFe Agile transformation at team level for successful execution to support the delivery of strategic technology products.
- Experience working with Distributed Scrum Teams in managing and delivering outcomes for each sprint.
- Professional experience in all phases and methodologies of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum/SAFe and Hybrid frameworks.
- Experienced with Project Management, Release Management and Change Management processes.
- Expertise in Commercial client on boarding services/application.
- Well Experienced in creating Work Breakdown Structure and creating, reviewing Budget Plans.
- Skilled at gathering requirement using different elicitation techniques such as interviewing, Requirements Workshop, Prototyping, Brainstorming, Document Analysis, JAR, and involved in different analysis like Risk, GAP and Impact analysis.
- Experience in understanding privacy regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Involved in creating data flow diagrams, Data Mapping from Source - > stage and Stage-> Target mapping documents indicating the entities, attributes, fields, transformations required and business rules to be applied.
- Highly experienced in broad range of technologies including business process tools such as MS Office Suite, MS Visio and Rational DOORS to document the requirements.
- Expertise in creating Wireframes and Mock-ups using MS Visio and Balsamiq.
- Expertise inUML Diagrams (Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Business process modeling notation (BPMN), Entity Relationship Diagrams, Component Diagrams) using MS Visio.
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD)with the end clients.
- Excellent skills, in documentation of artifacts like Business Requirements Document (BRD), Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Systems Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Comprehensive knowledge of SOA architecture with experience in defining and analyzing services and incorporating them into service-oriented processes.
- Used Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and QlikView for dashboard development.
- Well adept in incorporating SOAP and REST Webservices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical concepts such as XML, WSDL, HTML, AJAX, SOAP, REST, API, Web Services and XML schema.
- Experienced with Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) for better understanding of the business process for both business stakeholders and technical stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge in using Web Services Testing for the projects using SOAPUI, Swagger and Postman. Acted as a source to find external Web Services to be consumed by the project.
- Experience in integrating the API’s into the application and API testing using Swagger.
- Excellent knowledge in Anti-money laundering (AML) act, Securities exchange Act 1934, BASEL, FATF, Bank secrecy act (BSA), US Patriot act (352, 359, 356) and FINRA 3310 regulations.
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose, Lucid charts, Draw.io, HP ALM
Methodologies / Frameworks: Agile/Scrum, SAFe (DevOps), ATDD, TDD, BDD, CI/CD, RAD, Hybrid, Waterfall
Database: MS SQL Server2016/17, My SQL Work bench V5.2, Oracle 11g, SAP Hana
BI Reporting Tools: Power BI Desktop, Tableau, QlikView
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, Postman, Selenium, Swagger
Mapping Tools: Informatica PowerCenter, MS Excel
Documentation Tools: MS Office Suite, IBM Rational DOORS, SharePoint 2012/2013, Adobe Acrobat Reader
Web Technologies: XML, JSON, HTML, XSD, AJAX, MVC, SOAP, RESTful Web Services/API, MS Azure
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, RALLY, TFS, HP ALM
Prototyping and Modeling Tools: Axure, Adobe XD, iRise, Balsamiq, MS Visio, Lucid Chart
Project Management: JIRA, Rally, MS Project, HP ALM, TFS, Confluence, SharePoint, Rational DOORS, Sybase Power Designer
Databases: Oracle, MS Access, SQL Server, My SQL
Programming Language: C, C++, Java, .NET, HTML5, SQL, Python, R
Confidential - Tempe, AZ
Privacy Product Owner
- Interpreting30+SVB data management, security, access management, and privacy policies.
- Identifying 8+ core control risk categories, including but not limited to, Data Retention, Access Controls, Data Obfuscation, System Availability, Data Quality, Data Management, Information Classification, and Data Subject Requests.
- Developing detailed questionnaire as part of the system assessment process.
- Interviewing 200+ business and system owners and documenting the results of the assessment.
- Analyzing the assessment results across 400+ systems.
- Updating One Trust and Lock path with the key control risk analyses.
- Validating BigID scans as part of the verification of personal data processed by the systems.
- Generating several reports such as Issues by Business Owner, by IT Custodian, Issues by age etc... from Lock path on daily basis.
- Reviewing the assessment results with the business and system owners, with a focus on systemic control deficiencies and risks.
- Responding to business and system owner follow-up questions as part of finalizing the assessment results.
- Maintaining the assessment analysis documentation for the Head of Global Privacy, Privacy Office, Chief Data Officer, Cyber Security, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, and internal audit, compliance, and governance, risk and control purposes.
- Analyzing the control risks and anecdotal evidence gathered as part of the assessment.
- Creating dashboards and other visualizations to identify trends and patterns and interpret the results for management communications.
- Reporting status, progress metrics, assessment results, and risk and issues, to the GPP team on a regular and frequent basis.
- Participating in GPP internal reviews of the assessment results.
- Optimizing the assessment process, and control risk dimensions.
- Knowledge transferring and training other System/Privacy Analysts on the assessment process.
Environment: Microsoft Excel, One Trust, Lockpath, BigID, Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Office, MS VISIO.
Confidential - Tempe, AZ
Technical Product Owner/Systems Analyst
- Author requirements and user stories for product features working with stakeholders (both internal and external) as needed ensuring that stakeholder and market needs are met.
- Be a champion of user experience and define and execute user stories that ensure superior customer experience when using feature/product.
- Use agile/scrum methodologies to drive and deliver product releases by Providing week-to-week tactical objectives to scrum team and provide quick JIT decisions to system level questions and defect triage.
- Driven and owned backlog grooming and management prioritize the iteration and drive acceptance testing and delivery of iteration.
- Extensively worked on gathering technical requirements for Apian dashboard from stakeholders, reviewed and developed user stories based on the requirements.
- Thoroughly groomed the technical user stories during refinement calls with the scrum team and made sure the stories were not under or overly estimated.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with a solid understanding of triple constraints like time, budget and scope in a project.
- Experienced in API Integration into a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web orchestrating applications using Puppet.
- Developed Business Process Design document that includes information about Business Process Modeling notation.
- Created Apian workflow and integrated databases like client master, CMBD, UBS and CRM.
- Conducted Joint Requirements Planning (JRP) sessions with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the key stakeholders to understand business processes and the functionalities in detail.
- Conducted GAP analysis for identifying improvement areas from legacy systems to the current processes.
- Analyzed the risks involved by conducting SWOT, Cost- Benefit, Impact and GAP analysis.
Environment: JDBC, SOA, REST web service, Restful API, MS VISIO, Oracle DB, MS Excel, Windows 7.0, SoapUI, MS-Office, XSL-FO, HTML, CSS, Swagger, Postman, AJAX, Tableau.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Business Systems Analyst (SAFe)/Product Owner
- Primary point of contact for stakeholders and developers to understand their systems and business needs.
- Performed Feasibility and Impact Analysis to identify the deficiencies of the current system and to identify the requirements outlining opportunities and impact.
- Incorporated check list feature on the dashboard defining various stages of the loan process and its time taken, so that this helped business to better visualize the loan case workflow.
- Pulled reports after creating orchestration process for loan estimation and used those reports effectively for business purpose.
- Developed, monitored and maintained the upgrades and enhancements.
- Developed, monitored and maintained the upgrades and enhancements in the application.
- Derived functional and non-functional requirements to create a Functional Requirements Document.
- Modified and developed new features and functionality for the application.
- Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Mapping Document based on the gathered requirements.
- Worked on KYC module for better customer understanding.
- Worked on the crystal reporting tool to generate the report using the data analyzed in the application.
- Reviewed test plans that contains test scripts, test cases, test data and expected results for User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitated UAT sessions for end users and collaborated with business team to get UAT sign offs.
- Facilitated triage calls between development team and QA team for resolving issues.
Environment: C#, SQL, MS Visio, Informatica, Oracle 11g, Crystal reports, Rally, MS SharePoint, MS office, Microsoft SQL Server, Informatica PowerCenter.
- Responsible for creating and reviewing business rules, business requirements, functional specifications, project schedules, documentation and test plans related to commercial lending.
- Conducted various elicitation techniques like Brainstorming, Document Analysis and Interviews.
- Developed various UML diagrams like Use case and activity diagram.
- Performed GAP analysis to understand the gap between legacy and current system.
- Assisted with product evaluation, product customization, and system integration.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Supported testing, Test Cases in HP Quality Center that would test various Test scenarios.
- Authored Business Requirements Document (BRD) with the business users.
- Performing UAT on business requirements, technical specifications and product knowledge.
Environment: Waterfall, Oracle, Rational Doors, MS Project, Java, MS Excel, HP ALM, MS Visio.