- Project Engineer with 4 years of work experience managing & designing various civil projects for clients in Residential/Corporate & Infrastructure sectors. Led and facilitated over 12+ projects from start to launch worth $1M to $70M in size, including team sizes of 3 - 150 people.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, SAP Project System, Customized ERP, JIRA, Trello
Design Tools: AutoCAD, Solid-Works, Google Sketch-up, Revit, Maya, Blender 3d
Product Management: Asana, Trello, Iterative Prototyping, ProductBoard, Balsamiq, Figma
Analytics & Database: MySQL, Google Analytics, Minitab, MATLAB, MS Excel, Tableau, Power BI
Programming Languages: R, SQL, Python, Java, and Swift
- Orchestrated the Product design roadmap-built wireframe, use case diagrams, & flowcharts for launch.
- Devised distribution & marketing strategy to acquire the target market, increase market share by 30%.
- Compiled & analyzed user scenarios to inform feature development & prioritization.
- Iterative product prototyping by conducting surveys & carried out many User Accepted Testing for its betterment.
- Conducted customized customer, and supplier surveys for a better understanding of the market need.
- Facilitated roadmap with a scrum to strategize & determine priorities for timely 10+ project deliveries.
- Supervised SDLC to meet the highest required standards with A-B, Bug testing, and tracking for implementation.
- Negotiated with 40+ vendors over prices & delivery methods to optimize resource allocation & profitability.
- Revamped the working model with corporate clients to increase productivity & customer retention by 18%.
- Formulated responsibility and accountability matrix in sync with 15+ employee skills and expertise for incentives.
- Helped to bridge 15 developers with UI/UX designers for developing best-in-class digital products in-house.
- Spearheaded implementation of SAP Project System improving efficiency by 17% and profitability by $75M.
- Orchestrated quantifying requirements of finance and resources to create detailed planning and scheduling report.
- Timely delivered customized housing project with 52 non-typical townhouses & other amenities with 3 iterations
- Supervised design & execution of high-precision custom machinery to automate the current construction process.
- Analyzed operational performances & identified areas of improvement to increase efficiency by 12%.
- Monitored & controlled material consumption & resource overheads to decrease waste & increase profitability.