- Dynamic Global Management experience in a variety of High Tech fields, from the world’s top ranked companies (Finisar, NVIDIA & Confidential .), to multiple Semiconductor companies, a progressive Contract Manufacturing company with an emphasis on Hardware outsourcing and manufacturing, (Flextronics international), a world leading Solar Tracker manufacturing company ( Confidential ), as well as a cutting edge SW and HW company (Citrix systems).
- International Supply Chain (managed initial and ongoing Outsourcing of Products to Contract Manufacturer in the
- Americas (including Latin America), Europe, Asia & Japan
- Strong Project Management skills with an emphasis on formulating and executing project plans in direct support of corporate supply chain and operational business initiatives and process gap analysis and improvement.
- Strong and effective cross - organizational collaboration skills. Partnered globally (Americas / EMEA & APAC) with NPI, Engineering, Sales, Order Management and Contract Manufacturers to achieve targeted goals.
- Strong Leadership experience of Cross Functional Teams both Hardware & Software.
- Developed and managed overall Operations project deliverables, schedule and budget.
- Managed international contract manufacturers and improved on-time deliveries and support.
- Met and exceeded quarterly and annual targets of OTD, cost savings and inventory reduction.
- Reduced product lead times from 8 weeks to 4 weeks with a 99.5% On Time Delivery
- Reduced WW inventory through ROP, flexi chain, Kanban and VMI by 18%.
- Achieved quarterly and annual cost reduction initiative by total of 27 % for multiple product lines.
- Increased production output of PCBA & Box Builds products by 30% using various methodologies
Sr. NPI Material Manager
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Executed procurement process by obtaining quotes for materials from suppliers, negotiated pricing and delivery. Performed NPI planning to ensure OTD engineering builds to various internal and external customers. Managed released Chip Request / Work Order to NPI Testing Production daily based on engineering demands.
- Facilitate day-to-day NPI meetings and ensure priority planning for SLT and ATE NPI production. Coordinated oversea shipments, custom clearance and dispatched drivers to collect freight delivery promptly. Provide aggressive tactical support for new product launches and ensure CR/WO's meet delivery deadlines. Cross-border experience with engineers to drive supply chain optimization for NPI and Production workflows. Interaction with suppliers and improved predictability of suppliers' shipping performance. Manage inventory objectives along with product management to optimize revenue.
NPI Program Manager
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Lead and facilitate the NPI meetings with KPI representatives from various team. Driven end-to-end NPI life-cycle of product launch Responds to all expectations of scope, time, budget and quality Performed tracking milestone validation test from early phase EVT, DVT, PVT and ORT Update and expedite resolve any PCN/ECR/ECO issues concerning QA compliance for NPI Coordinate with the Design Team to ensure documents releases through all required PLM and ERP Systems.
- Performed highlighting key program risks and putting plans in place to mitigate those risks. Prepared PPT on program status and present in Engineering & Supply Chain Management weekly meeting Evaluate quality results of manufacturing activities during pilot builds Coordinate with HW/SW Engineering, S&OP, GSM, Compliance, Quality teams to ensure smooth NPI launch. Execute the “clear to build” CTB process with a variety of EMS/CM levels including FLEX, FOXCON and ODM. Etc.
- Implementation of NPI's and mass production materials, pipeline strategy, cost modelling, negotiation model. Cross-functional engineering inquiries/forecasts from Business Unit and Engineering Management. Creation of PR/PO and issue with CM and suppliers based on time on MRP requests lead time. MRP, ERP, PLM, JIRA, NIMBUS, ECR, MCR, ECO, MCO collaboratively and approve team members. Managed CM Build plans to drive optimum VMI inventory levels and insure changes were implemented as directed.
NPI Operation Program Manager / PLM Administrator
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Engineering Program / Pilot Project, NPI Supply, Materials Pipeline, Plan Planning and Execution.
- Management of the implementation of specific NPI forecasts for internal operations. Hold daily meetings with APAC and Mexico suppliers to ensure products are produced and shipped on time. Collaborate with engineering leadership on new product releases dat impact the company's goal and objective. Develop a supply chain from concept to proto and mass production as required.
- Negotiated and established critical suppliers in the area of mainstream electronics. Directed and conducted organize logistics and clear custom such as HTS, Incoterm for all hot shipments. Performed opportunities for cost reduction by design, quality enhancements, and strategic decisions Manage corporate and 3rd party vendor efforts to plan, develop and implement solutions for each project.
- Creation of a PR and purchase order and assurance dat suppliers receive just in time to complete the MRP. Review of transportation costs for low cost with high levels of service. Multiple process enhancements and robust measurement follow-up between Confidential and Flextronics. PLM admin designed for creating and accessing new and existing users. Weekly presentation projects milestone, status induces NPI, Sustaining in Supply Chain Executive Management.