- SME of Project Management Software
- Database Management
- Microsoft Suite Expert
- PMP Candidate
- Master of SDLC
- Expert of communication
Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Spearheaded a $10 - million-dollar budget for the POS system configuration over haul companywide with a scope of 8 months and 2 teams of 8…completed in 6 months.
- Managed product value to decrease waste and boost customer satisfaction.
- Successfully fronted the Scrum teams to increase sprint velocity by 30%
- Administered the team in the early identification of impediments & faster resolutions
- Used Agile tools like JIRA and Trello to track team progress and delivery performance
- Performed scrum events for multiple cross functional teams (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, demo, and retrospect) at regular pace and ensuring full engagement. Until the team reaches a point where it is self-organizing, managing, and able to conduct ceremonies autonomously.
Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Slashed the team's technical debt by 18% saving the company $4K/sprint, $106K/year
- Communicated with developers and clients to optimize site & software performance and change requests
- Implemented new processes and workflows that rendered 22% improvement in efficiency of delivery team.
- Consistently met deadlines with team, achieving commendations for 6 consecutive months
- Building team skills daily
Project Coordinator Manager/Business Analyst
- Analyzed project timelines and budget constraints.
- Implemented procedural updates to correct deficiencies and improve operations.
- Identify resources needed and assign or request the resource assignment to the engagement
- In conjunction with project stakeholders, establish project kickoff call and project start dates
- Develop project schedule using appropriate tools and techniques, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Introduced improvement plans to ensure process alignments with specific goals, methodologies and initiatives throughout management office.