- Resourceful payroll manager with demonstrated expertise in leading payroll, tax and implementation processes in fast - paced environments.
- W ith extensive comprehensive experience in payroll tax processing and all functions of federal, multi state, local, Guam and Canadian payroll taxation.
- Knowledgeable with mergers, acquisitions, FUTA credit reduction, additional Medicare taxation, COBRA Subsidy, payroll conversion, implementation and upgrades.
- Comprehensive experience with financial accounting, I9 compliance, E-Verify, stock options and 401K elective deferrals.
- Insightful professional offering extensive knowledge and experience with payroll systems / procedures.
- Champion of best practices and quality; adheres to government regulatory reporting guidelines.
- Analytical professional practiced in reconciling payroll & tax accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Accomplished in driving high-level team initiatives involving systems migration, company / payroll mergers, and SOX compliance.
- Influential communicator with superior interpersonal skills to engage decision-makers in the upper echelons of the organization, as well as human resources, contractors, and vendors to address issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Payroll Process Management
- Team Building & Leadership
- Cross - Functional Collaboration
- Payroll/HR Auditing
- Human Resources Reporting
- Compensation Reconciliations & Analysis
- Vendor Management
- 401K Contributions
- Payroll Tax Return and Sales Use Tax Returns Filing
- SOX Documentation & Compliance
- Payroll Mergers & Acquisition
- Payroll Recoveries
- Journal Entry Adjustments
- Tax Withholding Reports
- Systems Documentation
- Account Management
- Expense Amortization
- Commission Payments
Global Payroll Manager
- Manages the activities of all the payroll function from a day to day.
- Maintain and Develops policies and procedures for HCM and Payroll process and timekeeping Ensures the generation of the company payroll, including labor distribution records, vacation and sick leave.
- Accrual overtime and withholding status. Meets all government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding and employer contributions.
- Responsible for sales tax payment and/or stock option administration. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
Confidential, Irving TX
- Define ADP Enterprise EV5 with Workday, Kronos Time and Labor project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Define and manage the ADP EV5 project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management, Support the Product Owner in managing expectations for ADP Ev5 project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members. Troubleshoot a variety of displays located across the country.
- Act as a subject matter expert and be able to effectively communicate to build strong relationships across both technical and non-technical teams. Administer and conduct ADP EV5 training and provide guidance on the use of Magic Info and custom CMS Support user community on technology-related issues
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Payroll Manager & Project Manager
- Managed support for over 40, 000 employees, Project lead for all project updates HCM and GL update mapping for compensation. Provided the top performance of Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll System 9.2 upgrade.
- Data migration from one system to the other Training team member on PeopleSoft - Time & Labor tacking system, conducted audits prior to payroll processing, and interacted with HR, Benefits, Compensation, and Finance functions.
- Reconciled and audited payroll, Adjusted journal entries,
- Produced exercise and tax withholding reports for payroll, Reviewed, analyzed, and reconciled payroll related accounts, balance sheet accounts, cash, shares related to TRS plan transaction, among other areas with Streamlining payroll processes
- Managed customer Services Now Ticket and escalation, Establish and maintain strong customer relationships with employees, managers, senior management, and other stakeholders.
- Addressed payroll related matters together with HR and employees. Adhered to company and government regulations, reconciled general ledger, balance sheet accounts, cash, shares, and equity accounts. Ensures accurate and timely processing of bi-weekly, monthly, and special Payrolls for all University employees.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemption status, insurance coverage, garnishments, savings deductions, job titles, department/division transfers, etc. Demonstrate continuous performance improvement in targeted areas of responsibility in alignment with the overall annual performance goals in SuccessFactors . Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Workday Tax Implementation Manager Consultant
- Provide Tax Consultants instruction on payroll tax implementation on Workday system.
- Making sure that all tax components are setup accurately and correctly regarding Federal and State regulation. Identify and analyze Payroll tax needs and requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration as needed.
- Engage with client project manager, defining client strategies and requirements, guiding clients through the implementation process, configuring the application according to customer requirements, developing system interface and data conversion plans.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and products to clients. Work with client to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and /or time frame