- Expertise in service delivery, client relationships, enterprise architecture, strategy, convergence of infrastructure, business continuity, operations, architecture and engineering, data center rationalization, and data center migration.
- Delivering projects on time and on budget. Increase service levels, application uptime, as well as reduce cost of infrastructure and support.
- Effective at translating business requirements into technical requirements and interacting effectively with both business leaders and technical leaders.
- Platform Optimization Infrastructure Convergence Enterprise Architecture
- SIEM Security systems Cloud Migrations Business Continuity
- Application Development Equipment Lifecycle Management Strategic Planning
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Cloud, Transition, Security, and Migration Program Manager
- Project Manager for evaluating and moving applications to the Microsoft Azure Cloud, and Amazon Web Services Cloud. Led the architecture team to arrive at our solution and then migrated 25 applications to the Amazon Cloud and 30 applications to the Azure Cloud. Proficient with Kubernetes, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, CloudFront, and CDN. Team of 35 and budget of $14M. Responsible for issues, risks, JIRA, action items, security of the applications, and testing. Managing Agile developers, tracking issues in JIRA and holding daily stand up calls. Managing sprints and tracking issues, risks, and burn rate. Working with application teams for move groups, scheduling migrations, and managing the migration activities. Keeping track on any issues and following up until the issues are resolved.
- Program Manager for implementing Cyberark for Windows and Centrify Identity Management for Linux and UNIX Servers. Led 24 resources to deliver the project on time and on budget. Scope was 4,300 Linux servers and 5,600 Windows servers. Reported weekly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Program manager for security assessments, risks assessments, and risk response for global data centers, acquired companies, 245 remote offices, and third - party vendors. Leading the professional services team to assess and respond to external attacks and minimize internal risks. Leading the team in daily assessments, professional services allocations, and performing assessments at outside vendors and third parties.
- Managed teams of 12-48 internal and external resources, increasing uptime from 99.8 to 99.99%, decreased costs, and reduced ongoing support costs
- Implementing Okta Identity Management and Windows Servers, and Centrify Identity Management for Linux and UNIX Servers.
- Program manager for six global data centers and 250 offices in 78 countries. Performed upgrades, migrations, transitions, and transformations of servers, storage, network, firewalls, monitoring, and management systems.
- Led teams that supported internal business units and external clients on deploying new applications, SIEM security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection, servers, storage, network, monitoring, and management systems.
- Managed user stories, product backlog, daily stand up meeting, estimate of hours, Sprints, the burn down chart, QA testing, regression testing, and release.
- Created and managed MS Project plan, budget, scope, and costs.
- Managed projects in software development, Web development, upgraded Oracle, and Information Technology projects.
- Budgets between $700K to $7.5M, MS Project Plan, led resources to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Led consulting engagement to implement F5 load balancers and Big IP to manage traffic within a data center and between data centers.
- Implemented VM Ware, HP Blade Servers, Cisco ASA Firewalls for intrusion prevention, detection, and firewall protection.
- Managed budget, cost, and scope of $4.5M
- Led engagement to increase accuracy of forecasting and purchasing at the second largest grocery wholesaler in the United States by implementing Oracle Demantra forecasting software, upgrading Tibco middleware software, and Oracle database backend.
- Detailed requirements testing, user test cases, QA testing, user testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Led cross functional team of 75 that relocated and migrated 875 applications, servers, local and wide area networks, storage area networks, monitoring systems, and server management systems. Used discovery and dependency mapping to identify interdependencies.
- Managed outside vendors, application support teams, Medstar resources, and Perot teams to minimize disruption to the client as applications were migrated to the new data centers