- Over 15 years global product development and program management encompassing digital transformation in the Cloud, Automation, E - Commerce and IAM leading worldwide programs, developing digital product teams and forging strategic partner alliances resulting in multi-million-dollar revenue growth and market capture.
- Excellent experience in implementing cloud-based (SaaS) IAM products and devising the strategy and product road map.
- Established standards and controls with best practice processes, restructured large multimillion-dollar programs, developed new organizations, communications, and long-term roadmaps with C-level clients to re-establish trust with key sponsors and customers
Sr Product/Program Mgr
- Led team of program managers, UX designers. Developed cloud migration strategy, product road maps and release plans.
- Streamlined product delivery process and ensured product scopes are closely controlled and managed to meet product delivery.
- Developed and managed roadmap collaborating with founders and executive team. Worked with engineering to ensure on-time, high-quality product releases and defined KPIs to measure and improve accuracy across internal teams.
- Devised and road mapped IAM /MFA strategy to implement OKTA and Sail Point for all enterprise wide applications.
- Led, delivered and evaluated products for Identity and Access Management (IAM) /Multi-Factor Authentication and building Federation for employees (SSO, ADFS, SailPoint, OKTA)
- Technical liaison between System Operations, Operational Security, and Application Development teams in migrating traditional IT “On-Premise” assets to the Cloud.
- Responsible for creation of Mitigation Plans, monitor and control the project budget actuals vs estimates, monitor budget health monthly.
Sr Product Manager
- Led and worked closely with SMEs, Sr PMs, Dev team and other cross-functional teams to groom stories and execute on deliverables
- Stakeholder Management, ensured that work is prioritized appropriately to meet business and objectives, managing competing priorities of LOBs
- Designed cost estimation model for on prem Infrastructure builds. Defined the vision of innovative upcoming products, by balancing customer insights with technical feasibility.
- Evaluated and implemented several products for process workflows, infrastructure monitoring, IAM and building Federations.
- Managed product back log and Kanban boards leading technical, business, Database and Application teams to ensure the support change control processes and change window .
Sr Product /Program Manager
- Worked in collaboration with business development, and product marketing teams to assess needs, prioritize opportunities and build relationships to facilitate the development of successful solutions.
- Led Costco to Citi Card Merchant change upgrade project Phase II with total project budgets of $20M. managed large global and vendor teams.
- Management and delivery of large-scale E-mail migrations to Office 365. Exchange Upgrade’s, Plainview Upgrade, Application automations projects including desktop migrations and hybrid implementations.
- Drive the product vision and strategy, monitor and guide product management and R&D execution
- Built business plans to support sales growth, product development, and various operational objectives•
- Responsible for initial due diligence/planning as it relates system analysis, scope, budget and timeline for the integration.
- Collaborate across corporate functions to develop and execute effective go-to-market plans including working with sales, pre-sales, SMEs, marketing and portfolio teams
- Collaborate with presales, sales, partners, and customers to ensure clear communication end enable ongoing business
- Support business in all Communication, Marketing, Training, or other needs to ensure accuracy, as it relates to Company and Product guidelines.