- 18+ years’ experience in leading and driving quantifiable value as department, project, and team leader.
- Expert ability to drive and implement large scale, complex and enterprise level projects.
- Experienced in driving a multimillion - dollar P&L, staffing decisions, and driving positive ROI.
- Deep experience in leading, designing, and developing custom software solutions for both client facing and operational users.
- Strong design experience in developing cloud readiness, software solutions targeting cloud native architectures, integration.
- Expert ability to drive business & technology TCO. Strong ability to drive culture and enhance a team-first oriented environment.
- Azure Cloud (DevOps, App Services, Functions, Messaging, Storage, CosmosDB, SQL Database
- AzureML, AKS, DataBricks, Synapse, Data Factory, Security Center, Sentinel), AWS Cloud (Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFront, EC2, etc.)
- Talend, IBM MQ (7,8,9), Oracle Weblogic, IBM ODM, IBM DataPower, Informatica PowerCenter / PowerExchange
- Managed File Transfer (MFT) Mulesoft (3.x / 4.x), BizTalk 2008, 2015, MongoDB, ServiceNow, Hashi corp Vault
- C#, Java, ReactJS, AngularJS, SQL Server, NodeJS, Python, Salesforce, ServiceNow, ACH, EDI
Enterprise Integration Technology Architect
- Established a need for a true cloud native platform that aligned with current business processes, while increasing velocity of delivery and significantly reducing business as usual costs.
- Resulted in the development of a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCOE) team, formed across multiple teams / departments across the organization, generated a “cloud operating model” - adjusting organizational expectations, updated prior understanding of RACI expectations for technology readiness which has enabled true technology ownership of an entire platform and significant velocity improvement of 66% for software development activities. Cost of providing (for both build / run) service is less than 50% TCO than existing cloud strategy and on-prem environments.
- Tactically, drove an agile team of 15+ members across the following functions: (integration, data, security, operations, support, development, business units) to create an operationally ready technology platform using the Azure stack. Work products consisted of development of product principles, scope, project plan, technology selection, organizational training, organizational change management, communication plan, budgeting and overall architecture decisions.
- Additionally, platform has also set the foundation for Data Science activities, including data movement, model building, and consumption activities. Development of completely self-service MLOps model that allows Data Scientists to independently deploy their models and allow for consumption via API.
- The technology end result was a self-service environment that has allowed the development teams to move with a measured 66% increase in velocity with all artifacts controlled via tagging to allow for cost controls and the ability to roll-up transactions at a business function level (e.g. what does it cost to fund a contract). Environment is completely controlled via automation policy, tagging, naming convention, and discrete environments.
- All services are deployed via 100% automation leveraging Azure DevOps capability to enable appropriate security mechanisms, approval gates, etc. Integration with ServiceNow provides automation of creation of incident tickets and ability to provide root cause analysis of applications.
Technology Product Management / Stack Architect
- Design and implementation of a Release Management program that drove the maturity and rationalization of our service/product offerings (over 300 technologies in the catalog) through a transparent, efficient, and predictable delivery model.
- Generated an agile process (modified version of SAFe) that enabled the organization to understand when technologies and their feature sets would be available. This established process measured release quality and tracked defects to establish a baseline to support project defect reduction.
- Work products included providing advance, published, product lifecycle management information to customers including service catalog definitions, maturity assessments, capability roadmaps, and service KPIs to drive defect reduction.
- Measurable outputs included: updating all prioritized technologies to the latest version, quarterly release schedule, defect management, and technology roadmaps. Development of TCO process to drive rationalization of technology update / purchase decisions.
- This has been established as the process that drives Cloud Ready and On-Prem technology strategy, over $20 MM in spend and over 50 associates / contractors.
- Implementation of complex touch screen UI to drive industrial hardware and IoT devices driving New Product Development. Responsibilities included Project / Technical (on-shore/off-shore) Leadership, Technical & Requirements Analysis, Capacity Planning, and Budget. Work was highlighted by Generac as a new Product being implemented several multi-million dollar installations.
- Work products included: API Design & Development, automation of environment provisioning processes, driving daily scrum calls with both onshore and offshore teams. Served as liaison between outsourced vendors. Successful delivery of New Product which directly impacted company revenues in subsequent business quarter.
- Directly managed a team of 12 off-shore technologists with 3 dotted line on-shore technologists. Accountable for technical delivery. Budget of approximately $1MM