- Solution - focused, and team-oriented Sr. Project Manager/Scrum Master with over 20 years of broad-based experience.
- Able to manage complex projects utilizing technology to enhance the customer experience while increasing productivity.
- As a PM/BA/QA and Scrum Master, I have demonstrated expertise in planning, training, coordinating, identifying risks, and presenting them to all levels of management.
- Also, I am adept at analyzing critical problems and formulating tailored solutions for a variety of clients for various platforms/applications, as well as being extraordinarily successful in using scarce resources to build and maintain long-term client relationships while attaining corporate goals.
Sr. Scrum Master
- Actively lead Confidential work groups (teams or multiple skilled based groups) in a day to day understanding the client environment and limitations to execution of creating new web site design.
- Plan, organize, and manage all teams throughout the SDLC using SAFE agile methodology.
- Interfaces with various vendors and internal Confidential staff/stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (Sr. Directors, Directors, Program Leads, Lead Doctors, and Managers) and project level resources such as SMEs.
Sr. Project Manager
- Actively led CDC work groups (teams or multiple skilled based groups) in a progressive role of analyzing CDC project goals, creating project plan to guild up from a greenfield environment, and then driving the CDC and AWS team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and other third party vendors to achieve those goals to build cloud agnostic platform, while also understanding the client environment and limitations to execution.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Interfaces with various vendors and internal CDC staff/stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (Sr. Directors, Directors, Program Leads, Lead Doctors, and Managers) and project level resources such as SMEs.
Sr. Project Manager
- Provide day-to-day project leadership of cross-functional project teams in fast paced environment to ensure certification of applications prior to release. Analyze risk, time and scope of projects and relative initiative(s) concerning new and existing utility-based applications based governmental standards, while also reporting deployment calendars, scheduled releases, & impacted areas to the CFO, VPs, Governance team & other dept. heads.
- Manage multiple medium scale projects using JIRA SDLC tool for time Tracking/Billing/Assigning tasks (associated with hardware, firmware, and software updates of various proprietary Confidential devices) in a Microsoft .NET shop using an Agile/Waterfall hybrid methodology for Web API development for various platforms (i.e., client/server, cloud based AWS, and mobile).
- Set short or long-range project work plans, conflict resolution, goal setting, hiring and scheduling for FTE (Full time employees) and contracted workers for on-time delivery of mobile applications.
- Coordinate with internal and/or external service providers/vendors in support of all departments and external agencies to ensure that work is performed as funded, planned, permitted and scheduled for development to eliminate damages to gas, power, and other underground utility lines.