Development Project Manager
- Manages complex projects, provides training, grants management, and client relations. Writes and produces written and electronic collateral materials, emails and donor updates.
- Leads all planning and serves as event manager for organization’s fundraising events.
- Revamped digital marketing and social media strategies (email, mail, website, online meetings and events) to increase donor awareness and engagement of potential new donors. Define and report performance metrics. Increased newsletter open rate from 20% - 27%.
- Created communications strategy to ensure information pushed to stakeholders at multiple levels. Maintains project documents and creates reports for stakeholders.
- Collaborates with leadership to create long-term strategy for electronic giving to support financial support of programs and strategic initiatives; make recommendation to modify programs effectiveness. Outlining key work streams, milestones and dependencies critical to success. Use of project management techniques to implement fundraising strategies.
- Manages brand website refresh and coordinates updates for development
Marketing Research Analyst
- Influenced the strategy for a $1 million campaign with program analysis and data mining for Federal Health Market Research and Proposal Strategy and Development divisions
- Performs detailed research and analysis results in support of product development, supporting project management
- Assists to conceptualize, design, and implement the marketing communication copy to create strong content for direct marketing campaigns
- Supports new business target market research to support business expansion by reading, analyzing and interpreting professional/legal/medical documents, policies and procedures, government regulations, legislative issues and legal documents.
- Maintains and provides on-going support for research databases and models. Manage dashboard for reports.
Freelance Strategy Consultant
- Conducted analysis of agency work plans, designs, and design communications, procedures, and processes changes to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of the organization.
- Performed trend and forecast analysis, earned value management, cost benefit analysis, balanced scorecard, activity-based costing, life cycle cost estimating, activity-based budgeting, and gap analysis)
- Developed an overall organizational process management strategy by coordinating the annual operations plan and developing performance measures, leading the performance management process that measures and evaluating the progress against goals for the organization.
- Trained employees and Implemented the use of project management documents to include Project charters, Program/Project Management Plans and supporting Plans, Risk Management
- Worked closely with development team, and researched potential sources of funding, including new grant opportunities, garnering donations from past contributors, securing new donors, and raising corporate awareness and national level programs from new and existing contributors as well as high profile supporting foundations.
- Engaged the Board of directors in various capacities; ranging from assisting in the cultivation and recruitment, roles and responsibilities of board members’ involvement and planning their roles in the fundraising effort to developing new programs and marketing ideas.
- Oversaw campaign for marketing, launching, and new delivery of response channels, forecasts, sales training, literature pieces, promotional activities, and tracking the success of these new offerings brand mix plan direct mail program ranging from $250,000 to $330 million.
- Established and implemented new process for content management; resulting in an increased click ratio by 20%.
- Developed research questionnaires, analyze and interpret the data; Increased sales by 25% through these initiatives.
- Conducted market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups. Monitor competitor activity. Demonstrated comprehensive industry knowledge and ensure that information is effectively communicated to the Marketing Team. Managed research projects to identify industry trends and strategies.
- Performed research using industry journals and online databases and synthesized research findings into strategy briefs for senior management with subsequent recommendations.
- Evaluated commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) packages and custom developed applications to determine the best technology solution.