- Over 15 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Agile SCRUM Master/Coach, Business Analyst, Software Design, Development, Implementation and Quality Assurance of web based and client server applications using n - tier architecture .
- Expert in effectively driving the adoption and implementing Agile, SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe methodologies across Global teams.
- Result-driven, highly motivated, creative, with strong analytical & logical acumen & proven experience at building, motivating and leading professional teams, managing projects and supporting client relationships, implementing large & multiple projects successfully.
- Exceptional ability to simultaneously manage multiple matrix teams to consistently deliver complete projects on schedule and within budget, despite intense pressure and aggressive timeliness with extensive experience in Finance & Banking solution.
- Influential technical leader and skilled negotiator, successfully presenting strategic high-impact technology proposals and project plans to executive management to achieve buy-in, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Established PMO, policies, guidelines, processes and continuous improvement recommendations to standardize PMO disciplines.
- Proven experience at building, motivating and leading professional teams, managing projects and supporting client relationships, implementing large & multiple projects successfully and ability to interact with all levels of Management.
- Ability to manage staff in multiple locations including full-time, consultants and out-sourced, co-coordinator for Onsite/Offshore projects.
Project Management Methodologies: Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Waterfall, Solution based, Extreme, Offshore
Project Management Tools: PPM, MS Project, Staff Planner, Delivery Tracker, Visio, VersionOne, Clarizen, Jira, Clarity, Rally
Others : Mantis , Version One, Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, Bugzilla , Testlink, Lotus notes , MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS, Word, MS Access , MS Outlook , Media Wiki, Google Analytic s, Blogger, SVN, CVS, SharePoint , Web analyst, VPN, WebEx, Lync, Skype, Workday, MS Teams, Plutora, Service Now
Sr. Agile SCRUM Master
- Successfully implemented Agile-SCRUM Methodology across the teams located globally.
- Coached and trained team members in different TRAINS (teams) Agile Techniques, Agile Tools and Agile Processes while becoming an expert in Version One and MS Teams.
- Successfully converted the completely under-performing teams into high performance teams without much assistance by using proper Agile Process.
- Set up a COE for SCRUM Masters across to company to share best practices and learn from each other.
- Created and standardized several reports with metrics for team and program to bring visibility to everyone while improving the overall quality and process.
- Became the point person for the integration of Pluotra Release System with Service Now and Version One at company-wide initiative and successfully completed the integration.
- Acted as Confidential and lead the train through PI Planning while performing all RTE responsibilities for 12 teams.
- Lead diverse teams while identifying risks proactively, drove timely mitigation, escalated key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness to management appropriately.
- Worked closely with key partners (Technology, Product Owners, Program Manager, Horizontal Teams and other stakeholders) to communicate delivery of work, facilitate knowledge sharing, implementation of agreed best practices, driving agility and transformation of the demand & delivery life-cycle across the portfolio.
- Proactively addressed impediments and guided the teams on methods to escalate to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coached the scrum teams to follow Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to promote prioritization, and commitment for each Sprint while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all requirements are met.
- Proactively monitored progress and communicated status along with RAID Log to Program Team and upper Management on regular basis in order to meet project requirements and deadlines.
- Maintained teams’ performance through the metric dashboards and reports. Also, helped identify continuous improvement opportunities to support the team to work smarter and more effectively.
- Coached the Product Owners and Agile team the teams to create clear and concise epics/stories with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Facilitated SCRUM ceremonies including Daily SCRUM, Sprint Planning, Sprint Tasking, Sprint Demo and Retrospectives.
- Created and maintained Committed vs. Delivered stories to help increase the velocity of the teams.
- Planned Individual/Team Capacity and Individual/Team load while creating and maintaining Burndown, Burnup, committed vs. delivered charts to maintain growing velocity of the team and ensuring team is working efficiently towards sprint goals.
- Managed and approved monthly releases in different environments and ensured the complete process and sign-offs was followed while maintaining guidelines and strict timelines provided by Release Management team.
- Maintained SharePoint site, Wiki, Service Now, Plutora and Version One with/ all the project related documents on regular basis.
- Performed detailed PI planning every quarter, talked to sponsors in advance to get all the planned work for upcoming quarter and prepare Epics/Features/User Stories while maintaining individual and team capacity. Prioritized and committed to work based on business value and further categorized it down by New Initiative, Enhancement and Support.
- MDM and ODS System: Set up a central Operational Data Store with patient and provider details for all the different departments in the company. Once ready we moved the critical patient data from MDM to ODS.
- Partnered with Product Owners to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which included stories from multiple projects while managing dependencies with non-agile work teams and continuously delivering features.
- Facilitated and owned the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum teams including Daily Stand-up, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning and Tasking and Retrospective.
- Monitored the project progress and shared the information to stakeholders while identifying and mitigating team risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) on daily basis
- Worked closely with QA team to come up with Testing Strategy and Defect Density Metrics and shared and test metrics with the Program Team on regular basis to ensure testing is done thoroughly. Also, worked with QA lead to review Test Plan and Test Matrix. Reviewed results for Functional Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Defect Management, GUI testing, Stress testing.
- Landmark: A project with Statewide regulation to have care for patients with multiple chronic conditions with a very tight deadline and changing requirements from the Program team.
- Worked with the sponsor, external teams, product owners and scrum masters to define a value and user-driven roadmap for the product and translate this into actionable user stories and sprint plans.
- Facilitated daily Scrum of Scrums and worked with the organizational resources outside the team basis to help them interact effectively with our team and remove impediments while maintaining an ongoing RAID log.
- Facilitated communication, influenced and negotiated both vertically and horizontally to obtain agreement between partners.
- Proactively monitored progress to ensure any roadblocks are addressed immediately and project status are communicated effectively in order to meet project requirements and deadlines while adhering to basic Agile principles and Ceremonies.
- Provided update in weekly Management meeting, communicated status and provided RAG Status to executive members.
- Pluotra Integration: Pluotra is a complete work stream management tool, which manages Release, Test Environment and Deployment, while providing predictive analysis. It was a new tool our company bought, and my team was a pilot team for integration with our existing tools.
- Worked closely with the Release Management team to get trained on Pluotra and outlined a plan on how to utilize it for our team.
- Came up with an internal process and Release checklist for every release to ensure all the Release Management Guidelines are met.
- Trained the SCRUM teams on how to use the tool and integrate with Version One and Service Now.
- Monitored each release closely to find the pain points in the system and communicated to the Release Management team to improve the tool before rests of the company adopts it.
- Approved each release and reviewed the artifacts, sign-offs, deployment plans, release scope based on user stories and their status.
- Implemented a monthly release schedule that increased the number of work items released by 60%
- Version One Adaptation for the team: Version One was a new tool that company purchased but wasn’t set up for teams correctly and teams were not trained to use it.
- Attended several trainings for Version One and became an expert on how to use the tool most effectively and efficiently.
- Set up the tool, created Team Rooms, Workflows, Roles, Versions, Components, Filters, Dashboards and Email Subscriptions.
- Documented the best practices of how to use Version One & Trained the team on how to use it effectively on a daily basis.
- Customized several Reports and different views for the team and management to show the ongoing progress and allocate the work.
Sr. Agile SCRUM Master/Coach
- Successfully implemented Agile-SCRUM Methodology across the teams located in different cities. Received appreciation for bringing the project back to SDLC standards.
- Introduce and effectively set-up Jira across the team to streamline the project.
- Educated and reinforced SCRUM methodology to team members and key stakeholders and Facilitated SCRUM ceremonies.
- Collaborated with members of the Retail, Institutional, Product and Business Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs.
- Worked closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Monitored the project progress and shared the information to stakeholders while identifying and mitigating team risks and impediments (Blocking Issues, Critical Defects) on daily basis.
- Provided update in weekly Management meeting, communicated status and provided RAG Status to executive members.
- Worked closely with ACoE team and important stakeholders to improve the overall project health by creating a Roadmap, Communication plan, Release plan, Release checklist.
- Worked closely with PMO to utilize the Project Life Cycle and Status Reporting Guidelines to ensure the quality of project.
- JIRA was a new tool for the Team and wasn’t set-up correctly.
- Set-up Jira for the project, created Workflows, Issue Types, Versions, Labels, Components, Filters, Dashboards using several Gadgets, Agile Board and Email Subscription based on project needs. Documented the best practices of how to use Jira and trained the team.
- Created several detailed Reports for the team and management to communicate the health and current status of the project.
- Integrated with Confluence, and set it up for the team.
Sr. Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Successfully migrated more than 15 projects from Waterfall to SCRUM within 6 months across Global team including multi-million-dollar project used by more than 85k employees.
- Lead team to introduce and successfully set-up Jira across multiple global teams to improve the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Created and presented several presentations to Executives in Exco and Steerco.