- Professional Project/Program Manager with 17 years of success leading multiple Technical and Non - Technical Initiates/Projects within diverse Financial
- Business and Compliance Arenas.
- Having an excellent record of traveling / telecommuting to successfully complete US and International Projects / Portfolios and Merger Acquisitions.
- Profound Business strategist, in managing scope, cost, technical resources, and schedules throughout all phases of the project / software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Skilled in negotiating SOWs, Vendor Labor Workouts, etc. with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and various cross functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Proficient Effectively enhance productivity, and successfully implementing and reengineering Process and Improvement efforts to maximize Governance and Compliance.
- Excellent Client Relations, Team Building & Mentoring skillset; efficiently leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client, C-Suite executives and their respective teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program/Project Management
- Software/Application Development
- Governance/Process Improvement
- Corporate Finance Systems
- Human Resources/ HRIS
- Data/Cloud Migrations
- Decommissions/ Migrations (V2V, P2P, P2V)
- Third Party / Risk Management
- SDLC/Six Sigma
- Vendor Management
- Scrum Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Consultant
- Cyber Security
- Graphic Web Design
- BOM/ROM/ Procurement
- Financial Analyst
- Buyer/ Procurement/Purchasing
- Assessment Management/IDMAX
Senior Program Manager
- Manage provide all Access Management Systems request, Workflows, and approvals for users to obtain access to Confidential ’s physical, logical, and equipment assets within Kennedy Space Center and Agency wide applications and Systems and Facilities.
- Govern compliance and grant access to active Clearance users to obtain Secure Assets.
- Create Workflows in NAMS and Secure NAMS for new Asset request.
- Handle NAMS Development to ensure Access Management meets Government Compliance Standards, to ensure the secure approved access of the various assets for user advancement, retirement, Asset provisioning, etc.
- Within NAMS Support and migrate to Production. (IDMAX/IDMAX SUPPORT-NAMS Workflow Configuration tool and ICAM)
- Proficiently manage major technical and business products/services/projects, and Vendor/Customer relationships. Interface effectively with Vendors and Customers and deliver quality products and program/project conclusions on time and within budget. Manages Software Projects utilizing industry standard project management principles, Confidential Project Management requirements, Agile Scrum, and developing Software Development processes and procedures. (SharePoint/Sitecore transition, etc.)
- Supervise the preparation and submission of forms and reports required by applicable directives. Successfully managing large, complex projects, configuration management expertise, documentation experience (project plans, requirements documents, test plans, etc.). Provide Program/Project Executive Summaries/ Project Status weekly to Senior Director Teams and Executive Management.
- Proficiently completed Cybersecurity and Sensitive Unclassified Information Awareness training. Promoted to NAMS SME for Kennedy Space Center within 2 months of employment.
Senior Release Project Manager
- Process Purchase Requisition/Order to pay for service, analyzed and finalized portfolio Cost-sizing and Time tracking estimates (Clarity) from Vendors.
- Financial LOB/LOB signoff. Efficiently procure/reserve Network Infrastructural equipment (hardware) within the Blackbox Inventory Warehouse and Process/approval of BOM/ROM (Bill of Materials, Rough order of Magnitude), eBOM and Labor Purchase Orders, and Procure equipment, processpurchase orders and with the use of Ariba, SAP.
- Manage Implementation Initiatives and Change Management milestones and timelines with the use ofJIRA Engineering (Kanban Dashboards, Issues, easyBI, etc.)
- Currently training and coordinating with Product Managers, LOB and Cross functional development teams for the Pilot project Cisco Robot(Robot Solution - BPA, NSO, CWM).
- Assist with Coordinating with the team to Determine Scope, Approach - Agile/SCRUM delivery, Governance, and gathering the necessary requirements to determine best processes for centralizing automation and orchestration solution for all network change automation (Change Management Request, Vendor Management and Work Orders, etc. within the ITSM/Remedy and Jira environments central automationand orchestration solution for all network change automation.
- Utilizing Horizon - Enterprise SDLC Automation platform to maintain team calendarsWork in progress (Continuous Integration and Delivery, Bitbucket.
- Efficiently manage and process procurement efforts and vendor support engagement for 3rd party International and local Vendor resources. (WWT and Blackbox). Procure equipment and process Vendor PO and work Orders.
- Effectively facilitated compliance support for CAB (Change Management Advisory Board) confirming all requirements/documentation are in compliance and signed off before utilizing Maximo and ITSM Remedy.