- Senior - level, cross-functional, multidisciplinary, solutions-focused project management/analysis consultant. Enterprise and strategic vision with specialized expertise in consulting, planning, governance, quality, and organizational change and risk management.
- Critical thinker and communications expert with a proven record of conceptualizing and orchestrating solutions in dynamic environments.
- Recognized for building sustainable strategic frameworks and inspiring creative approaches to drive organizational change: leading people, process improvement, and implementing strategies and technologies to deliver solutions.
- Domain specializations: Technology and Business Process, ERP, Government, Human Capital Management/HRIS, Healthcare, Consulting with Project Finances up to $140M.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning & Governance
- Policies and Procedures
- Enterprise Project Management/PMO
- Regulated Environments
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement
- Organizational Change Management
- Project Management and SDLC
- Information/Systems Security
- Human Capital Management
- Risk Management
- Continuous Improvement
Project Manager & Business Analyst
- Cybersecurity Applications Product Security PM/architect and Security related Policy and Procedure uplift, strategy, scope definition, project charter and SOW development, risk management. CMDM (Case management and Disease Management) and Utilization Management (UM) requirements and data governance
- Specialty Health Project Manager with functional, technical, analytical, and strategic expertise, responsible for collaborating with client leadership, stakeholders, functional, and Information Technology resources to ascertain goals, develop statements of work, project charters, and identify requirements for Oncology Physician Portal.
- Responsible for developing work plans and managing project execution, maintaining scope and recognizing constraints and budget considerations. Liaised with business owners and PMO, employed Agile/Waterfall hybrid approach to execute release management, team management, process documentation, and requirements gathering.
- Managed a team of onshore and offshore developers to deliver product enhancements and bug fixes. Facilitated requirements gathering for state Medicare and Medicare TriZetto product implementations.
Managing Human Resources Generalist
- Self-directed individual contributor responsible for Human Resources HIPAA and EEOC compliant policy and procedure development and SOPs. Executed and directed general operations, candidate sourcing, candidate interviewing, compensation, employee onboarding and employee development/training.
- Workforce Planning and Contract/SLA Management. Established communicative rapport with clients, facilitating requirements gathering, iterative position description development and refinement, and the institution of onboarding timelines. Developed 5-year organizational plan for Human Resources.
Global HRIS Operations Manager
- Responsible for ensuring production stability and managing platform as a service (PAAS) providers. Functioned as key technical/functional liaison between HR Operations/HRIS leadership, internal customers, and developers.
- Partnered with IS staff to manage system enhancements.
- Produced related regulatory compliance, risk management, and operations documentation and communications. Managed contract/SLA compliance.
- Coached team resources. Developed SOPs, metrics, and produced reports illustrating Human Resource allocation.
- Project Management activities for transition to Oracle Cloud. Proposed enhancements to procedures and team structures to ensure timely and cost-effective operations globally.