- Senior IT program/project management and solution delivery leader, with exemplary records of customer facing and IT operation experience in 500 fortune companies and IT companies
- Delivered key strategic customer solutions while directing end to end work effort of cross functional teams in dynamic and competitive environment both domestic and international while managing objectives from $500,000 to $10 million
- Led the development and implementation of program and business operations best practices and processes for technology companies while closely influencing all aspects of software development life cycle and software engineering processes
- Supervised teams of up to 15 direct reports including project managers and leaders of functional groups and accounted to work effort of up to 150 indirect reports
- Developed and executed business operations best practices focusing on finance practices in strategic $100 million program of major technology company, while collaborating with product owners, engineering teams and program management teams
- Developed strong trust - base relationship across IT and business units at all levels
- Program/Project Management
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Agile (Scrum)
- IT Processes/Methodologies
- Strategic Planning
- Business Operation
- Financial Planning
- Cost Control
- System Integration
- Business Analysis
- Software Engineering
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Present Sr. Manager Project Management and Business Operation
- Oversees company’s program/project management and business operational policies.
- Implement essential process to improve company performance.
- Performs long term and strategic business planning along with senior leadership.
- Partners with cross functional teams and directs the leads in performing their best practice responsibilities.
- Performs business development activities to promote new business initiatives with perspective clients.
- Design and implemented key project management and business operation processes from ground up focusing on work intake, financial and release delivery management.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO / Richardson, TX
Sr. Lead Project Manager
- Managed complex software projects involved multiple IT systems.
- Directed work of area specific project managers and subject matter experts and oversaw work effort of large international multi-functional teams.
- Work in conjunction with internal business partners (including network engineering, Planning, IT, Finance & Operations teams) from all lines of business to design, deliver and implement IT solutions.
- Delivered multiple projects per year size between $500k - $5 mil, while managing multiple projects concurrently
- Delivered Key strategic VoLTE project; project duration 18 month, $17 mill worth of work, involved 45 software products
- Resolved security breach threatening Sensitive Personal Information (SPI)
Sr. Program Office Manager
- Managed a Uverse program PMO office providing financial support services to the program’s groups.
- Served as a liaison to the division finance department and provided finance assistance & development to the program’s directors.
- Provide governance and drive direction of multiple cross-organizational work streams on which the success of the program is dependent
- Established PMO office in in Uverse program from ground up
- Increased ‘first time’ client approval rate of Confidential estimates - Client ‘first time’ approval rate of Confidential estimates have reached 100%
- Increate profitability of Uverse program - During the course of 16 months the profitability of the program increased by 230% exceeding the division profitability goals by 150%
- Reduced travel expenses - During the course of 3 quarters travel expenses have been reduced by 40%
Program Office Manager
- Managed the PMO function of large software development and implementation group, located both on-shore and off shore
- Established PMO office in OMS group in Uverse program from ground up
- Design and implemented comprehensive work intake practice area for the group and for the program
- Reduced response time of new work intake requests - response time has reduced by 50%, estimates accuracy met 100% first time client approval
Project Manager Methodologies & Process Improvements
- Managed the methodology implementation and process improvement activities in Confidential wireline account. Managed the CMM Level 3 implementation in the account
- Achieved CMM Level 3 certification - North America division has passed the CMM Level 3 assessment and received CMM Level 3 certification