- Team leadership skills. Ability to motivate and lead multi - cultural resources in a matrix environment.
- Problem solving skills, both engineering/technical and people/organizational.
- Excellent communication ability and use of facilitation skills to align functional resources to program objectives.
- Strong technical, project management and operational background with EPM, CRM and EAM systems and applications.
- Experience with cloud hosting and colocation services for datacenter integration projects.
- Utilized EPM (Enterprise Project Management) toolset and concepts to maintain updates for multiple projects on the server for PMO (Project Management Office) requirements, consistent with aligned methodologies, processes and governance structures.
- Experience with managing 10 to 14 projects concurrently and taking ultimate responsibility for project timelines, adherence to cost estimates and resolving issues as they arise.
- Oversee multiple projects utilizing both onshore and offshore resources/contractors for the design, development, release and maintenance of IT solutions.
- Project and time management skills. Strong knowledge of project management tools and practices and how these can be used to drive excellence in project outcomes.
- software applications and network protocol: SAP Production, Quality Assurance and Development 720; Archer Technologies; SalesForce.com
- CenterStage; Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.1, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, UNIX, HP3000, MS Project Server 2007
- MS Project Web Access (PWA) 2007, SQL Server 7.0, VB 6.0, Siebel Systems, WLAN 802.11, WIDE, Linux, Red Hat, Oracle 11i & 8, Oracle4.0 for Windows
- JD Edwards, Plumtree Portal, EDI, Niku, Mercury Project & Portfolio Management, Mercury IT Governance, EMPAC, RoboHelp, InSite, Maximo 4.x
- CITRIX Server, Aspen MIMI, StarLIMS, NWA SPC QA, PC DOCS, Meridium, Thermonicolet/Omnic, Confidential Batch Analyst, Confidential Process Historians
- PIMS, Global Blend, FOCUS, VSAM, MVS, SAS, CICS, COBOL, DB2, Teradata, Documentum, Visual InterDev, SCADA, Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
- VISIO Professional, VISIO Technical, MS MapPoint 2002, Business Objects, Lotus Notes/Domino, Lotus Notes Sametime, Access Inventory Management
- WKCOMPLY, MS SharePoint, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), MS Project 2007, MS Project 2003 Professional, MS Project 2002 Professional
- MSP 2000 & 98, MS NetMeeting, Cisco VoIP; IVR, CTI, MS WebCast, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel, and MS Office Suite.
Sr. Technical Solutions Project Manager
- Responsible for managing multiple technical resources and project teams involved in the implementation and migration of both infrastructure and software projects for RSA/EMC, including the following RSA data security products
- Aveksa Identity & Access Management Services using Cloud Technology; SecOps; Archer eGRC Expert On-Demand Services; Advanced Cyber Defense; Security Analytics; NetWitness; SecurID/Authentication Manager Consulting Services; Certificate Manager; Adaptive Authentication On-Premise Upgrade Services; Remote Access Manager Consulting Services
- Data Loss Prevention Network Installation and Configuration; Data Protection Manager Design and Implementation Services with Application Integration; Key Manager Design and Implementation Services with Application Encryption; RSA Key Manager for Datacenter Services; and RSA Data Loss Prevention Datacenter - Endpoint and Network Installation and Configuration projects.
- Have managed over 140 different projects with varying degrees of complexity and monetary value. Managed multiple teams of RSA Professional Services Technical Engineers/resources per project size and coordinated all project work in conjunction with the corresponding customer resource teams. Managed cloud hosting services and colocation of infrastructure/hardware for datacenter projects.
- Held weekly project team meetings between RSA’s resources assigned to specific project work and the customers’ teams/resources to ensure that all project work was proceeding on-time/on-schedule and within budget. Provide Weekly Status Report updates to RSA customers covering
- Project summary/executive status updates; update projected timelines by task work activities and resources using Microsoft Project 2010; provide recaps of meeting agendas and notes concerning project outcomes; work scheduled during current reporting period; work scheduled during next reporting period; lists of remaining work items; any open issues needing resolution; risks/risk remediation planning; etc. As a member of RSA’s PMO (Project Management Office), participate in weekly team meetings; provide updates on all assigned projects and project statuses; and shared experiences in lessons learned from the day-to-day project management activities for assigned projects. Provide Quarterly Revenue commitments for all customer projects to management for projects from start to implementation.
- Provide project closure documents to customers for approving project completions/closures so RSA Finance can process for customer invoicing. Approved weekly task work time in Propel/SAP for all assigned resources completing task work on projects and prepared utilization BI reports from BOBJ in Propel to management as project work progressed.
- Utilized RSA tools such as Archer, CenterStage and SalesForce.com to maintain documentation and record-keeping for all assigned projects. Managed projects for companies in the following industries in the Americas Region