- Over twenty years of customer service experience, project management, and audiovisual collaboration service manager.
- Responsible for the scheduling of AV technicians, work with Conference Planners to ensure all AV requirements are present for meetings/events.
- Manage key elements of operations, service, and support in audiovisual conferences and telepresence technology.
- Provide solutions for custom design concepts.
- C onfigure, manage and maintain system infrastructure.
- Experienced in a variety of global corporate industries and various university medical centers and have provided support for various levels of executives and all levels of professional end users.
- Solid ability to build manage and lead a team of A/V specialists
- Project management, develop SOW, manage tasks, and complete in time and budget
- Responsible for the development, training, and mentoring of team members.
- Setup, configure, monitor and maintain all the video conferences.
- Managed and administrated the schedules, reservations of conference rooms.
- Launch and monitor remote video conference sessions while coordinating with other team members to ensure successful meetings.
- Manage and maintain Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom video conferencing and Telepresence infrastructure.
- Install and Configure Codec, MCU, Content Server, and security surveillance
- Configured and managed various IP Protocols.
- Improve audio and video conference quality in existing multimedia environments.
- Manage and maintain Control System Technology like Crestron and AMX.
- Manage and Maintain Digital Switching Technology like Crestron and Extron. arOne digital signal processing technology and digital switching technology.
- Manage and maintain desktops, laptops relating to unified communications including audiovisual, multimedia, networks and telecom.
- Collaborate with the Network Administrators to interface with Telecom providers and coordinate effort to order, install, test and troubleshoot MPLS, T1s, and ISDN circuits.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the video conferencing environment including operational guidelines, and procedures and quality assurance checklists.
IT Media Services Manager
- Establish and maintain effective communication and cooperative working relationships with university faculty, administration, staff, government, private agencies, and the public to accomplish the objectives of the event.
- Maintain the GC and ASRC audiovisual media systems in classrooms, research labs, conference room, and lecture halls.
- Supervised and assisted AV support staff in diagnosing and troubleshooting all non - functional media equipment.
- Provide instruction and direction on these steps needed to improve staff skills.
- Upgraded the university’s AV infrastructure, introduce the university to the digital platform.
- Conduct training regarding proper usage and operation of AV equipment.
Service Contract Manager
- Maintain a relationship with the clients by providing audiovisual services for scheduled events, and conferences.
- Manage the audiovisual services for event production, and webcast/streaming. Monitor, maintain and ensure the SLAs were satisfied.