- Senior Project/Program Manager with extensive experience as liaison between business and technical teams, managing Agile iterative design and implementation of information technology projects in the healthcare logistics, mobile payments, semi - conductor, and telecommunications industries.
- MS Office
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- PVCSRational RequisitePro
- Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Crystal Reports
IT Product Manager
- Led Agile application development team to design, develop, implement and support in-house developed .Net JetStream application updates in support of World Courier’s multimillion-dollar program initiative to replace legacy transportation management ecosystem, culminating in successful global launch for World Courier.
- Collaborated with business owners, IT stakeholders, and external vendors to develop and maintain strategic roadmap for JetStream application, resulting in successful international deployment of new transportation management system.
- Managed productive relationship between Core Business Teams and JetStream application development teams, to ensure that business strategies were realized.
- Managed JetStream product user story backlog, leading grooming and prioritization sessions with business owners.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed Texas Instrument’s enterprise-wide upgrade from MS Windows 7 to Windows 10, ensuring continued support after Windows 7 support was sunset.
- Led enterprise-wide initiative to move users from legacy conference room booking system to Outlook Calendar conference room scheduling, resulting in a much improved user experience and time savings.
- Managed IT security projects to enable multi-factor authentication, upgrade legacy systems to more secure software, and close security gaps.
Senior Implementation Project Manager
- Led implementations with merchants including Coca-Cola Vending, Toys“R”Us, Macy’s, Aeropostale, Compass Eurest, Confidential Wireless and others, which enabled them to accept mobile payments, offers, and rewards transmitted from the Confidential Mobile Wallet application.
- Developed and managed project plans to integrate merchant POS systems with Confidential payment and SmartTap offers and loyalty capability through Confidential beta, pilot, and national releases.
- Effectively managed relationships with merchant partners, POS system vendors, payment terminal vendors, payment processors, and other stakeholders to implement and maintain Confidential technical acceptance ability.
- Developed and executed test plans which validated merchants’ ability to accept and process Confidential payments, offers and loyalty.
- Partnered/Collaborated closely with Confidential business development and marketing, product development, UX/UI and commerce teams to align and manage software releases with merchant and POS vendor release schedules.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Led the enterprise-wide upgrade to MS SharePoint 2010, and migration to MS hosted environment.
- Managed a file services clean-up effort through inception, elaboration, construction, and transition, which saved significant resource expenses, enhanced efficiency, and complied with corporate legal policy.
PMO Operations Manager
- Coordinated with Project Management IT and Network to manage PMO project release processes.
- Directed and scheduled full migration of Marketing SharePoint sites to comply with sunset of old platform.
- Developed processes which standardized project and release management practices across the Confidential Wireless marketing organization.
- Analyzed project and release inputs, outputs, time to market, cycle times, and stage/gate interval KPIs to create executive reporting.
- Managed and administered VzW Marketing SharePoint project sites.
- Managed monthly software releases for Confidential .net portal applications, to increase on-time release delivery by 40% and maintained consistent successful release rate at above 95%.
- Worked closely with Systems groups to manage UAT and production testing environments for releases.
- Created and published release schedules including deadlines and milestones for each release.
- Directed testing efforts and managed defects to ensure releases met or exceeded deadlines.