- Passionate Project manager with experience in various areas in the IT industry. I have worked with teams spanning the globe; Collaborated, trained and managed teams and projects in multiple countries and cultures.
- I have been in the shoes of every project role as a Technical/Business Analyst, Developer, QA and Project Manager. My specialty is in creating, maintaining and improving client relationships through honesty in managing expectations, producing output and understanding their needs and providing solutions.
- Business strategist; plan and manage large projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom - line gains.
- Team management; Using newer methodologies to build, train and push a team of developers and business analysts to produce at a high level.
- Project Management experience:
- Large scale multi-million dollar project in the airline industry spanning 2 years
- Average scale 5-6 figure projects spanning 3-6 months
- Small scale short term projects spanning 1 - 2 months
- General ticket management in various ticketing systems
- Documentation - Technical and non-technical level, utilizing various tools to create articulate understandable documents.
- Working in Agile, waterfall and mixed methodology environments to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Analyzing the needs of customers by building relationships, asking the right questions and creating detailed requirements documents using Word, Visio, Powerpoint and other tools.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and the ability to complete projects following SDLC from beginning to end.
- Defining requirements by creating parent documents containing the interfaces, functional capabilities, data structures and constraints and limitations of the system.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects with various moving parts from the beginning to the end of the SDLC.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships throughout each project and throughout multiple phases.
- Building Requirements Documents, running discovery meetings focused on the gathering of those requirements.
- Developing the structure of project and product workspaces and moving the company towards having a centralized knowledge base.
- Managing teams of developers to reach goals and managing specific developers to ascertain their utility and assure they are completing their goals each week.
- Learning and testing new technologies for each project. Some examples are: Mirth Middleware, Twilio IVR, CISCO UCCX/UCCE IVR, Building reports, Salesforce and Salesforce APIs, Epic and Epic APIs.
- Taking part in Design discussions for new products and new software built for specific projects.
- Managing projects through JIRA and Confluence as well as Google Drive.
- Project Manager for up to 38 clients. These client’s ranged from 7 and 8 figure large corporations to small start ups just entering the industry. The overall responsibility of the project manager was to assess the needs of each client, plan and assign the work to the Business Analysts and to Developers. This could range from simple management of individual tickets entered into the in-house ticketing system to full scale management of large projects encompassing several months of work to produce a full product.
- Implementation - Planning resources, budget, time-line and expectations for clients throughout the SDLC.
- New product development - Collaborating with clients, analysts, developers and designers to create and manage multiple projects from the ground up.
- Transition team lead from implementation to the custom development department.
- Client relations - Having between 30 and 38 clients I was available to all of them as a singular line of communication and able to manage expectations in order to ensure work was completed on time and on budget.
- Team management - As the leader of a team of developers and business analysts, my duty was to assign work, review deliverables and communicate client needs, priority and updates to the team.
- Communication - Communication to clients regarding project or ticket progress, expectation setting, updates and needs from developers or analysts and creating engagement on latent tickets. Communication to the team and to management regarding the progress of large scale projects as well as risks and issues.
- Ticket management - reviewing, assigning and assessing the needs in individual tickets between 4 departments.
- Resolve client and account manager reported issues with various company interfaces by using SQL and/or making changes through the back end by loading .pkg files.
- Interface design. Design specific additions to existing interfaces as well as create layouts for new interfaces.
- Manage the purchase and installation of a new OCR product to enhance the work of Data Entry technicians.
- Create documentation for existing systems within the company.
- Work with developers to improve Confidential Voyager, Genysis 2 and Storage Cafe.
- Work on Confidential Voyager including upkeep and improvements to the interface via design documentation and suggestions
- Handling tickets regarding Confidential Voyager to update and upkeep client info.
- Monitoring test systems during peak hours for failures and coordinating recovery efforts to bring systems back online and stabilized
- Customer Issue handling and analysis of the reported problem coordinating with other departments such as Development and Product Definition Teams
- Provide report and analysis back to customers and internal teams on reported and resolved issues
- Creating scripts in Python/Java to improve the customer experience