- Senior Test Engineer and Manager with about 14+ years of experience in Automation & Manual testing, Skilled in testing front end UI & Backend components.
- Certified Azure Administrator with DevOps Experience in Cloud.
- Managed DEV, QASTG, QALIVE, UAT, DEMO and PROD environment releases and designed instance strategies.
- Experienced in driving technical decisions throughout the testing phase and acted as a Liaison between various stake holders in the organization.
- Experience spans across diversified domains including Education, Health, Insurance, Telecom, Banking and Mortgage Applications.
- Excellent experience in Selenium, Test Automation of REST/HTTP services.
- Commendable experience in DevOps, Jenkins CI/CD, BI Reporting and Data Warehousing (DWH), API automation, ETL Testing, Web and Native mobile (iOS and Android) UI testing.
- Expertise in QA Methodologies, Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC), Defect Management Life Cycle, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Well experienced serving as a Scrum master’s in applications, proficient with AGILE methodology including Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Well versed with various testing methodologies like CIT, SIT, Black Box, Functional, Regression, Smoke & UAT.
- Strong experience of Automation and testing tools mainly Selenium, Postman (RESTful API),
- QTP, Test Director, HP ALM (Quality Center), JIRA, Confluence
- Good Communication skills, Presentation skills, Self - starter, Quick Learner and brilliant team mentor and ability to meet deadlines.
- Profound expertise in using Microsoft’s diverse security controls and encryption of data in rest, use, and transit states.
- Managed teams across multiple geographic locations, releases, and projects.
- Managed Azure Active Directory accounts and managed security to reduce vulnerabilities in Azure resources.
Testing Tools: UFT, QTP, Postman (RESTful API), SOAP UI, JMeter, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, BDD tools - Cucumber, Spec Flow, Gherkin Keywords, MS Visio, CBT, Browser Stack, Blue Stacks, Python, JAWS Windows Screen Reader, CCA Color contrast analyzer, Axe, CCSViewer, A11y tools Defect Tracking QC 11, Bugzilla, ALM, JIRA.
QA Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, V-model, DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
Languages: C, C#, JAVA, Dot Net.
OS: Windows Family, DOS, macOS, Linux/Unix.
Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure.
Cloud Services: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto Scaling, Elastic File System, RDS, IAM, SNS.
Misalliances cloud base tools: SumoLogic, Docker, Kubernetes, New Relic, Azure CLI, Azure, PowerShell.
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL 5.5, SQL SERVER, ISeries6.1, MS Access, DB2, Midrange-Mainframe
IDE/Monitoring Tools: Visual Studio 2019, New Relic, Data Dog.
Web Services: SOAP, SoapUI, REST.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, JSP, Angular React.
Version control / Build deployment: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Implemented Agile methodologies in the project, actively participated all scrum meetings Sprint planning, Daily stand-up, Sprint review, and the Sprint retrospective.
- Provided architectural design implementational or functional test automation test solution for Smart Book application.
- Contributed to the creation of Cucumber BDD framework from scratch using Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit with Maven as building tool. Developed Cucumber BDD test scenarios according to the user requirements.
- Automation UI test cases using Selenium web driver & Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Following the Agile models for application development.
- Automated API test cases using Postman (RESTful API) and Selenium running CI with Jenkins tool. Design and Implement automation scripts for Smart book 2 application.
- Automated accessibility testing using Axe Core which helpful to identify web elements violations of usage.
- Define and implement an efficient QA operating model to align with the company’s business goals. Manage teams across multiple geographic locations, releases, and projects.
- Developed automation framework to support front end and back end using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Cucumber BDD, Rest assured, Postman.
- Worked on testing native and hybrid mobile applications with the integration of Appium to test on android & iOS devices.
- Provide input from a testing perspective to the delivery release roadmap and project schedule plan, capacity, and deployment to production schedule.
- Developed UI automation test framework using TestNG and Selenium web driver and Execution of test scripts using TestNG also syncing new features test cases creation with JIRA zephyr.
- Using Selenium web driver automated new features for reducing manual repetitive user interaction which save time and cost to fastens running regression suites. Execution of Selenium test cases and reporting defects. Worked closely with Git as version control and GitHub.
- Working closely Salesforce team and creating discretionary workforce process to implementing within the Salesforce to approve & monitor discretionary expenditures for each opportunity.
- Implemented Salesforce wave and analytical tools across Learning science project of McGraw-Hill.
- Created and maintained Salesforce reports and dashboards for use in senior management briefing and management of Learn science company.
- Served as subject matter expert (SME) configuration report's analytics email integration in Salesforce.
- Used Appium as a platform to perform automation testing on iOS and Android devices.
- Reduced to P1 incidents by 98% in two years by introducing culture of learning from the failures.
- Automation framework enhancement & designed and implemented automation scripts for Smart book 2 which saved 30% of ROI in regression suite of application enhancements.
- Mentoring automation team, Backend services automation, Test scripts maintenance supporting CI/CD, Support test execution for Jenkins’s pipeline.
- Hands on mobile automation tools like uiautomator for android, xcuitests for IOS.
- Developed mobile automation framework using Appium, Selenium, Java, TestNG, Maven and Jenkins for both Android and IOS.
- Single-handedly managed multiple iOS and Android mobile app launch releases from end to end across all product lines.
- Extensive experience in automation testing of iOS and Android mobile application functionality using Ruby, Cucumber and Appium
- Involved heavily in setting up the CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Terraform and MS Azure/AWS.
- Written Templates for MS Azure / AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon using RSA token, and Google Authenticator. Locked down the AWS account and leverage IAM accounts.
- Worked with networking team for Security Groups (NSGs) to control inbound and outbound access to network interfaces (NICs) and subnets.
- Design VSTS/Azure DevOps build and release definitions for on-prem and Azure IAAS/PAAS offerings. Develop ARM templates for Azure IAAS and PAAS deployments
- Designed and developed zero touch and zero downtime password rotation strategy using Azure Key Vault
- Strong troubleshooting skills in a public cloud environment and Having a comprehensive knowledge of networking tasks and the complete Azure networking stack.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Implemented Agile methodologies in the project, worked as a scrum master for some modules. Requirement Analysis and Risk Assessment done by Requirement Traceable Matrix (RTM) Template
- Directed automation framework architecture and development project automation test strategy established standards success metrics managed both onsite and offshore automation teams to define objectives and timelines and performed performance assessment communicated with the project stakeholders.
- Responsible for handling QE team, planning quality engineering activities manual and automation assigned task to the resources to make project successful.
- Prepared Test plan and strategy
- Used UFT to Execute Regression testing repeatedly to identify errors in Migrating the data.
- Analyzing and Execution of UFT /Automation test cases. Automated Manual Test Cases using Unified Functional Testing.
- Inserted Check Points to Check for the Text, and standard properties of an object using Unified Functional Testing.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, Database query, source to target mappings, transformations.
- Validated, compared data to check consistency of data.
- Prepared metrics to track progress of test cases executed. Test execution and defect logging
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Participated in functional aspects of the screens and reports.
- Worked on Installation Testing, End-to-End Test Environment Operational Testing, Service Level Agreement Monitoring Test
- Responsible for ensuring data is accurately loaded and control totals are validated.
- Created re-usable actions in QTP.
- Develop automation test scripts using VB Scripts for QTP. Conducted regression testing using Quick Test Pro. Execute manual test cases automated test scripts in QTP.
- Extensive use of Automation QTP to test regression suites.
- Automation scripts design, execution and maintenance using QTP tool.
- Built ETL models to enhance business processes and automate data extraction which lowered 200-man hours.
- Validation of data transformations and perform End-to-End data validation for ETL & BI systems
- Used SQL / TOAD/ DB Visualizer/ iSeries Navigator for database testing.
- Used MySQL Queries extensively for Back End testing.
- Extensively used MySQL to correlate data in the front-end and backend.
- Responsible for communicating issues with timeliness and accuracy.
System Software Engineer
- Prepared Test scripts and Test case for all common activities - Common functions.
- Reviewed scripts and enhance.
- Executed and publish the test run results.
- Defect Management logging with Quality Center