- High achieving Information Technology Management professional, process and technology oriented manager in the global IT services industry with solid exposure by helping organizations to execute end to end implementations, product development, change, transformation and project strategy to accomplish strategic objectives worth of USD $15.7m.
- Client’s exposure from a diverse range of industries include Airline, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Hospitality, Flight Catering, Automobile, FMCG, Manufacturing, Ports and Telecommunication in Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman and United Kingdom based multinational firms (FTSE 100).
- The profile include 12 years diversified domain exposure in IT Project Management, IT System Implementation (ERP,BI,EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Finance Management, and Management Consulting
- Strategy and Innovation, Project Management, Business Change Management, Leadership, High Performance Team Management
- Coaching, Business Partnering, Business Analysis, Constant Motivation, Subject Matter Expertise, Stakeholder Management
- Visual Modelling, Adoptability, Problem Solving, Analytic, Facilitation and Elicitation, Considered Communication, Negotiation
- Comprehension, Knowledge Management, and Critical Thinking, Oracle Applications, Accounting, Release Management
- Data Migration, Quality Assurance, Training, Problem Solving, and Process Improvement, ETL, Power BI, Data Analytic, Business Intelligence
- ERP/BI functional Design, information Analyzing, SQL/PLSQL, IT Governance, Risk Management, IT Account Management, Advance Microsoft Excel
- Excellent Microsoft Power Point Presentation, Lean & Six Sigma, ISO
IT Project Manager / Project Management Lead
- Project Planning and Management - Define project scope/SOW and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status, design and implement dashboards and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; proactively manage risks, escalate appropriately and issues management; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects. Manage project profit and loss.
- Team Management - Recruit, interview, select and assign staff for assignments. Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Product Owner Support - Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement - Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile and Traditional Project Management
- Team building - promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Change Management - Function as business partner by creation, development and execute change management plans to enable the business leaders/ business process owners and user community desired ‘Business Vision’ by empowering with the ‘new ways’. Ensuring business stakeholders are understood, prepared and adopted the business processes, working practices, systems and support to drive quantitative and qualitative business outcomes with assurance of project ROI.
- Productivity and efficiency – define key metrics and identify tools to monitor and improve team productivity and efficiency
- Provide and advocate on strategy to formation digitalization, managing CxO expectation
- Sales – Act as presales consultant, Work with sales and account teams on business requirement, phasing strategy and planning, vendor evaluation, RFP and proposal solutions to help win Oracle ERP projects and network as key account manager for current product support customers
Sn. Functional Consultant
- Delivered Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financials, Supply Chain, Services and manufacturing product support for leading conglomerates, financial services, automobile and port management clients; include strengthening the product support team of Functional (6) and Technical (7) consultants to continuously meet agreed service level and rest of company awareness of our activities.
- Include incident help desk management and maintained strong operational relationships with customers (IT key account management) by ensuring customer success and loyalty.
- Lead and drive end to end implementation projects for Oracle E-Business Suite and support project for Hyperion Planning users
- Wrote and maintained clear, concise functional and technical specifications on Oracle HFM/EBS applications and business system processes. Lead master data management exercise by initiate, drive and manage the extract, transform load master data.
- Assisted the branch and group planning team during the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast and data integrity validations.
- Trained end users in application function/reporting, mentored/coached in data analytics using ERP/EPM systems
Lead Executive Operations/ Oracle ERP System Support Desk Lead Analyst & Engineer
- Managed the functional administration of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) environments and Oracle E-Business environments
- Managed the product knowledge in Oracle Hyperion Suite and related data integration technologies and ensure the data integrity via reconciliation, data control process for daily upload
- Assisted the business users 200+ key users and provided issues resolution include long term solutions to ease support issues and stabilize application and managed service level agreements/quality index
- Managed and Worked with external contractor teams (onsite 10+ and offshore 20+) on product improvement programs (testing, automation, bug diagnosis etc) as required, Ad hoc training of users and administrators
Senior Executive Operations
- Partner with key business owners and help develop annual budget/plans and presentations for executive review meetings
- Owned the development of quarterly financial forecasts that incorporate current business trends and business strategies by working closely with key business partners
- Oversee period-end close activities and Lead period P&L reviews by recapping results vs. plan, forecast and prior year
- Proactively identified, developed and implemented the enhancements to existing forecasting, reporting and business processes. Provided key analytics to drive continued support for growth including ad-hoc analysis, modelling, and forecasting
- Created and maintained department dashboards analysis performance against key business metrics, including cost, revenue and margin targets and held duties as ISO internal auditor