- Strategic leader specializing in Program and Project management, Global Infrastructure and Migration, Healthcare, Cyber security, Risk Management, Customer Service, Vendor/Supplier Management, Agile, Transformation, Quality, KPI Performance, Business Processes, ERP, Budget Management, IT Audit, Change Management, ITIL, COTS, ERP, Application development and Infrastructure Support, Global Operations and Migration.
- Expert in planning and executing complex global Migration programs/projects, budgets, risk and issue mitigation to deliver tactical business solutions using hybrid (PMI and Agile methodologies) for IT Cross - functional team including C-level mgmt.
- Manage core PM teams/resources to deliver end to end Software project deployment on time and within budget for projects 40 million and above. Nominated and awarded for best customer support.
- Developed Global Migration strategies and created Life cycle processes using SDLC to in corporate in the ITLC, ITIL process in the Semiconductor Industry by reducing 40% cycle time.
- Presented program/portfolio dashboard reports measuring KPIs to Clients (C-level mangers) and key Stakeholders during the full project life cycle of the project using both Agile and Waterfall-PMI methodology.
- Working on CISM Certificate to support Governance, Risk Mgmt, and Compliance in Cyber Security.
- Received professional awards from multiple organizations: VIP Woman of the Year award from NAPW and Going an extra mile award from STC. Received going over and beyond award in 2015
Management: PMO/Program/Project Management Leadership, Business Strategy Development, Migration/Transformation, Risk and Issue Management, Cyber Security implementation, Change Management, Strategic Budget Management, Vendor Management, Technology to Business Alignment, Infrastructure Deployment, Operations Support (UNIX & Database).
Process Knowledge: SDLC, PMBOK, ITLC, ITIL, Service Management, EVM, Agile, PMI, Waterfall, Sarbanes-Oxley, Cyber Security, CISM, KPI, Risk and Vendor Mgmt
PM Tools: MS Office suite, MS Project, MS Excel, SharePoint, Visio
- Manage budget, charter, scope, quality, and create PMO SharePoint for project documentation to collaborate with various stakeholders in an off-shore, on-shore model using industry best practices.
- Manage CRM migration and infrastructure deployment. Defined scope, deliverables, dependencies, risk mitigation, and CRM process flow to create a master project plan to efficiently in corporate in the Phase gate process.
- Managed and directed the development and implementation of the IAM program of Tenet security initiatives. Provided governance structure for project teams, guidance for governance and executive steering teams for establishing PMO measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with business strategies including risk and project management KPI metrics.
- Implemented enterprise wide SSO using Okta(COTS). Recommended out of the box idea to automate business application integration and migration with SSO Okta to reduce 50% man hours.
- Achieved managing successful execution of 7 IAM Okta integrations with market deployments within 6 weeks using Stage gate PMO processes. Provided Customer service and support to the Business and IT SME.
Sr. Program/Project Manager, IT Security PMO
- Managed complex programs/projects integration in cyber security PMO, quality, compliance, risk, endpoint security, vulnerability, threats, security blueprint, WNAC, SSL, SOAR(COTS implementation), NIST, Nessus scan, and security awareness by leading cross functional teams to deliver project milestones on time within budget to key Stakeholders including C-level sponsors.
- Managed stakeholder/customer expectations and mitigate risks before they become issues by establishing PMI best practices for planning and seamless execution to deliver successful outcome with quality, on time and within budget.
- Facilitated high-visibility strategic projects including scope, project charter, SOP, WBS, project plan, risk/Issue mitigation plan, fulfillment, procurement, legal and customer communication plan to manage project deliverables.
- Measured project deliverables and expectations including dashboard reporting to all levels of stakeholders, steering team committee and C-level sponsors.
Services Delivery Manager
- Managed medium to large complexity/scale projects across the cross-functional IT teams, including product solutions, architects, professional services, network, security, infrastructure project coordination, resource planning, cost, and vendors through full project life cycle.
- Responsible for analyzing and providing annual and 5-year recurring cost estimates/forecast for internal/external customer projects. Managed scope, time, cost, through all phases of the project.
- Designed implementation of an ISDM strategic SharePoint site to manage projects governance.
- Supported external clients by providing business program support, including forecast, budget, day-to-day management of the client’s business processes and standards to meet project requirements.
- Managed and mitigated risks and issues involving direct impact to the program/project delivery.
- Received multiple awards for going over and beyond for managing client expectations, Infrastructure analysis, planning and support.
Program Manager, PMO
- Managed resources to develop complex project and recommend industry best practices to optimize “keeping the lights-on” of an ITO Support organization by using ITIL best practices to customers, SVP, CIO and CTO.
- Assessed and managed issues as they arise to mitigate risks. Timely communication to stakeholders including Customers and C-level managers as per the project communication plan.
- Created strategy, measured ROI, software development and business planning to align with corporate goals.
Director of Program Management
- Managed and mentored program management team for multiple projects while creating PMO in North America. Worked as a liaison between IT Organization and clients on the Infrastructure migration, created strategies and SOPs for the business processes. Forecasted for Capex and Opex budget estimates.
- Managed Program level migration to save client 50% of their annual IT budget. This program laid the foundation stone for ITO BU in STC.
- Lead facility activities to secure office space for new employees, program team and technical resources. Developed and communicated building configuration layout to management, HR and suppliers. Collaborated and acted as a liaison between IT cross-functional team and C-level mgmt.
- Created and implemented a seamless migration strategy including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and closing. Used a phase based approach to minimize risk.
- Proposed process improvement, technical enhancements to save $15 million in cost reduction to STC and their clients.
- Received “Going an Extra Mile award” from STC. Created database queries to pull KPIs for the customers.
- Managed the implementation of ITO SharePoint site for internal and external clients at STC.
- Developed and presented program dashboard reports to manage portfolio KPIs, metrics, and leading indicators for the project performance.
Sr. Project /Program Manager
- Managed and facilitated global Application Migration of multiple Business Units (BU) (MTI, STC, IS Tools, CANADA) for Confidential involving Kraft split of Snacks and Grocery companies.
- Managed and coordinated delivery of 192 Gemini Application migrations of Kraft Foods split into two separate organizations.
- Provided an overall liaison role between Accounts and Network Delivery teams by facilitating and managing Network device turnover to production.
- Managed multiple Accounts and multiple teams with process integration activities and operations for large and complex projects.
- Provided Global Management of Network Services to HP Clients involving ITIL services.
Program Manager/ Partner
- Responsible for managing budget, assigning project resources, identifying risk and issues to maintain project timeline.
- Managed vendors, recruited and managed sales team, negotiated with prospective business clients and developed business relationships. Researched new products / solutions to provide more choices to the customers.
- Managed design, implementation, deployment, and support of Inventory Management Database System which connected to the Order fulfillment system.
- Performed analysis and market research to identify market strategies for use in business case development.