- Over 9 years combined PRINCE2 and CAPM qualified project, quality and change experience supporting transformation initiatives across sectors including the Financial services on both waterfall and agile frameworks.
- My skills cut across service - oriented project delivery for Quality Management including quality assurance, root cause analysis, system electronic documentation, process modeling and re-design for operational efficiency.
- The ‘can-do’ attitude I apply enhances my strong stakeholder engagement with a track record for cross-functional team success.
- Being self-motivated and a valued team player enhance my effective communication capabilities within customer-facing environments.
- I desire an opportunity to move my career to the next level.
Agile Project Manager
- Defining project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of backlogs; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distributed progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Developing the team while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Ensuring the development teams are practicing the Agile principles. Completed product demonstrations, retrospectives, and resolve action items. Assisted Product Owner with Backlog maintenance
- Supporting the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Defining and managing a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile team.
- Empowering the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- Organizing and facilitating Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums or Standups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
- Analyzing the ‘AS-IS’ of the charities communication and recommending ‘TO-BE’ in communication structure.
- Review current use of technology and explore the delivery of a fit-for-purpose operations with focus on efficiency and capacity for expansion.
- Evaluating IT systems to ensure standardized integration and consolidation of systems
- Assessing existing data security measures to ensure compliance with Data Protection and GDPR
- Evaluated existing operational measures to facilitate effective utilization of resources thereby cutting operation .
- Working closely with the location strategy team, HR and Project manager to ensure the readiness of new starters in the project teams in the UK & US
- Coordinating feedback from starters and managers and analyzing for improvement to the process.
- Responsible for creating, consolidating and maintaining project reporting KPIs and Dashboard to ensure accurate project status information is available for review by the Programme Manager and Senior stakeholder engagement to aid real time decision making. Prepared resource and financial summaries for project activities.
- Conducted risk assessment activities like identified risk, developed risk register, planned risk response strategies and control in all phases of the project
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Confidential Policies and Policy Standards
- Facilitating calls/ meeting with relevant stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- Responsible for organizational effectiveness within my multiple projects, to ensure cost and time saving for Confidential . Ensuring all deadlines were met
- Updated SharePoint with all project documentation
PMO Team Lead
- Led the operation of end to end processes for effective financial management, organizational governance and management control, flexing processes to deliver to client contracts while maintaining compliance with internal Reed systems
- Carrying out Regular assessment of templates (Statement of Work, Status report & Invoicing) to make sure they are fit for purpose and reusable while assuring best practice.
- Collating and ensuring all data for decision making is readily available to ensure governance within projects and providing transparency
- Working within a Matrix structure to ensure adequate reporting and resource planning within cross functional teams
- Liaise with clients to obtain the approval and sign-off of work packages/statements of work for contracts
- Conducted the Evaluation of Service process and act as a point of escalation for all PMO queries.
- Carried out regular review of processes, highlighted potential risks and carry out remedial actions where required to ensure governance.
- Facilitated the weekly Portfolio meeting, making sure all required information was ready before and after check in meetings for distribution
- Ensuring traceability through the management of project documentation and making sure the right version control was saved in the database
Project Management Officer (PMO)
- Collaborated with company Directors ( Confidential, Suzuki and JLR) to gain an insight into the needs of the business; set objectives in line with organisational requirements, including scope, content, timings and budget; planned work schedules and deadlines to meet the agreed aims
- Carrying out day to day contact with Clients, Directors, National Regional Managers and Franchise Directors ensuring high level of communication with all stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring the projects were GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant according to the EU regulation.
- Carried out the AS-IS and TO-BE process for each compliance project, assessing all the risk involved in the projects.
- Carrying out risk mitigation meetings and ensuring all risk plans were documented and followed.
- Facilitating key client meetings as required and Scheduling board and checkpoint meeting
- Working with the finance department to ensure project finances and forecasts are up to date monthly. Checking and proofing assessors’ invoices before payments. Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Attended bidders’ conferences, sent out request for Proposals and carried out due diligence on replies according to company policy.
- Sending out Request for information to aid decision process
- Coordinated with vendors to get quotes for purchases, evaluated quotes, and presented results to executive
- Monitoring the risks and issues of each project and logging as appropriate.
- Consolidated plans produced and ensures right level of quality is achieved, identified planning issues, undertake QA to confirm that they have been resolved, and confirms that plans and statuses align