- Information Technology Professional with expertise, proven leadership and front line experience in corporate technology services. Results driven producer with expertise in managing/leading complex projects from inception to timely completion.
- Project Management SDLC Methodology SOX Compliance Data Modeling
- PPR Methodology Employee management Resource Management Vendor Management
- Budget Management Requirements Gathering Documentation EDI
- SAP JDE JBA BPCS
- AS400 Configuration Tidal scheduler Robot Scheduler Disaster Recovery
- Implementer Filezilla Toad SQL
Software: MS Project, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio), MS Outlook, Oracle 8.12/9.1, JBA, JDE, SAP, BPCS, FTP, SDLC, ODBC, Sharepoint, VPN, FTP, Dataqueues, Harbinger EDI, Gentran EDI
Hardware: IBM system 360, 32,34,36,38, 390 and AS400 AIX, UNIX, Windows 2003/2008 Server
Methodologies: Project Lifecycle Methodology, PMO Processes, Accenture Methodology
Confidential, Stamford, CT
IT Financial/Supply Chain Manager
- Completed Multiple projects on time and within budget simultaneously to implement JDE Finance, OTC and PTP.
- Led project team of 6 people that interfaced 4 separate AS400 systems from both US and INTL locations including development of interfaces between JBA and JDE in preparation for JDE project.
- Followed EA PMO Process and Methodology during all 3 phases of JDE project. Collaborated with PMO office ensuring compliance with project audits. Facilitated meetings held with team and PMO which consistently ensured deliverables were on time and approval sign off was completed. Provided project assumptions, constraints and risk analysis. Provided documentation for each phase.
- Developed and successfully coordinated project plans incorporating all lifecycle phases with teams in Geneva and Stamford locations meeting senior management objectives.
- Provided weekly progress reporting to Business and IT Stakeholders via Power Point presentations. Tracked issues, resolutions and Oracle service requests.
- Developed 3rd party EDI system with PFS Logistics for EA.com, Target.com and Walmart.com. In charge of project during all phases of development, testing and rollout.
- Led development of interfaces and integration with WebSphere for US and INTL systems for JBA ERP system.
- Successfully configured the Disaster Recovery environment for system wide testing once a year for 8 years which involved working directly with IBM team.
- Achieved the installation and configuration of Tidal scheduler software to interface JBA to JDE jobs.
- Completed upgrades to new versions of AS400 operating systems with IBM team while meeting vendor requirements while maintaining compliance with company standards.
- Proficient in RPG IV and freeform development using interactive and batch programs on AS400
- Ensured all Implementer requests completed normally for new and changed objects to AS400 which involved testing with users and sign off. Completed all required documentation for SOX.
- Supported audit systems on AS400 and completed yearly audits with PWC..
- Programmed the development and implementation of ROBOT jobs on AS400’s. In charge of ensuring new and changed jobs work as planned
- Presented timely status reporting to Business and IT Director.
- Updated databases in JBA and JDE via Toad using SQL when data issues arose
- Proficient with Filezilla to locate files on all servers in environment for JBA and JDE. Responsible to move files for reprocessing when applicable.
Confidential, Norwalk, Connecticut
Core Applications Manager
- Managed 23 Accenture Consultants to support SAP and Concur project development and implementation.
- Developed project plans from start of implementation through conclusion including hardware/software installation for conversion of JBA/SAP data interfaces from/to legacy systems, setting up test environment, system simulations and user training.
Project Leader Supply Chain
- Analyzed modification requests from user community, performed cost analysis and created timelines for implementation.
- Developed functional and technical specifications and managed programming, testing and user acceptance.
- Performed GAP analysis to develop user requirements. Liaised with functional business areas and software vendors, business analysts and technical support staff.
- Major resource involving design and implementation to convert BPCS to JBA. Responsibilities included managing team of consultants for conversion and training of Business in JBA.
- Developed new and changed Supply Chain systems such as KPI measuring systems, Receipts processing, Purchase order management and Concur processing